Reunion (part 1)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the rescue of the father, Junhyung was quite in a bad mood with Yoseob, partly because Junhyung himself didn't doubt anything when he first stepped in the house, partly because Yoseob kept the secret for too long. But it was not his fault, it was for the father. He wanted Yoseob to keep silent because he knew the kind of guy like Junhyung would destroy their plan, when the father's documents about his existence were missing. The father also wanted to wait until when the mother was least careful of: when his social insurance expired. 

It turned out that the father's and the mother's plans were pretty simple and coincident. The father used Yoseob as a spy for him, and they learned that the mother never ofically remarried. If she did, she wouldn't have been shared the social insurance of the father. Unless the father died. Then she would inherit the enormous insurance, and maybe compensation to raise Yoseob, as he was below 18. One knotty event occurred that the father moved to Japan and transferred his account to a partnered company, so none of his profit was lost. Compensation money was not approved, because of her high income, regardless that she and Jaesoo the doctor were legal partners and were not married. Another unexpected event was that 3 years later, the father went on a business trip and by chance got the news his ex-wife would remarry. He did meet with her and she learned that he and Junhyung were not granted Japanese citizenship yet, as for their visa status. Capturing the one-in-a-million chance, she "kidnapped" him and arranged a fake accident so he could not be reported back to Japan. As a result, he was declared "missing" and later "presumed dead." That's why Junhyung couldn't find the dead certification. Junhyung's coming back to Korea was totally random, as he could not be the witness, and meanwhile Mr.Yong adopted him with legal documents. 

 

(A week later)

 After the rescue, the father and Junhyung lived in the house with Yoseob.

"Hyung-ah!" Yoseob filip his brother's cheek.

"Yah! Get away!" With his hot temper, Junhyung snapped, as always.

"Why are you sitting alone? Thinking about Naeun-sshi?"

"Shhh...No!" 

"So what? There are appa and me at home. What secret do you keep?"

"Nothing."

"Or is there any other famous bully you want to get rid of?"

"No one."

"Or..."

"I said NO! Nothing you can worry about! OK?" 

Junhyung almost stood up and his acion caught the father's attention. Fear that he would give them a lecture as if they were kids, the two quietly slipped upstairs.

"But why are you in a bad mood? There must be something." Yoseob kept questioning.

"I just feel insecure, OK?"

"Why? We have all the evidences needed, there are cops around, what else do you want?"

Junhyung didn't answer but turned away. Yoseob caught all of his concerns: there were still bad bullies in the school. Though the plan worked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter