Never betray

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhyung hyung-ah!" Yoseob ran after Junhyung. He had found him all over the school after school. But opposite with Yoseob, Junhyung pulled him behind

." You wanna be hurt again? Remember this..."

"Hyung I have this thing to tell you!"

"Aishh!" Junhyung turned and was about to slapped him but

"Dongwoon betrayed you! He is linking with Doojoon to beat you!" Yoseob shouted out in the corridor.

(Unfortunately, BToB was near the scene and they heard his voice.) Junhyung hesitated for a while. Dongwoon? Betrayed? Ha, never! He doesn't care about Dongwoon. Dongwoon has never been his fellow. Dongwoon got on with Junhyung himself but Junhyung doesn't expect to have a friend. It is not his fault! Dongwoon can do everything he wants, Junhyung never cares. And now he betrays? Ha, ! Dongwoon composed and staged the played himself! Junhyung is just an audience. But he didn't want that to happen. Junhyung...is very loyal. He trusts Dongwoon to be his friend. And now this ing Yang Yoseob and driving him the opposite way. Junhyung strike real hard in Yoseob's stomach and left the scene, caring nothing about what he said. Yoseob was still lying on the ground. , this guy never listens to anybody. He couldn't keep his promise (with Doojoon and Dongwoon) anymore! He had to do his job. Yoseob tried to stand up, but some guys came and kicked on his head.

"Brave! Really brave boy! You told him!" Changsub laughed loudly.

"Now w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter