Non-bullies

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(7AM)

Yoseob rushed to school as Junhyung told him. "Why does he want to meet me that early?"

The cold wind blew steadily. But it didn't seem a good day. Gloomy grey clouds gathered in the sky. It didn't mean raining, just simply a bad luck.

(At school)

"Annyeong hyung!" Yoseob politely waved.

But Junhyung glanced around and took his wrist, pulled him away.

"Keep quiet! We can't talk here at the gate!" Junhyung dragged his brother to the backyard.

 

There wasn't anybody yet. Quiet and empty.

"Shhh, listen! First, you mustn't tell anybody we are brothers, OK?"

"Neh. But why?"

"I don't want those bastards in this school know. By the way, I'm quite well-known, so if anything happens, I don't want you to involve. Especially Doojoon's gang."

"Alright. I remember. I won't tell."

"One more thing. You play with Kikwang?"

"Neh. What's wrong?"

"Be aware! That guy is not like what you think!" Junhyung squinted his eyes cryptically.

A freezing feeling went through Yoseob's backbone.

"Hyung-ah, what are you talking about? How can you prejudge him without any proof like that? He is even beaten BY YOU! I saw it by my own eyes!" Yoseob was about to shake Junhyung's shoulder but the older flicked it off.

"It's hard to explain you now, when you still count on him. Better let you realize it by yourself."

Yoseob raised his eyebrow, showed his confusion.

"Believe me, Soebbie (patted him on the back), you'll understand soon. Ah, by the way (Junhyung opened his bag and took out a pack), this is Jaesoo's clothes you gave me. I've washed it already (handed it to Yoseob and left the scene)."

Yoseob was dumbfounded for a while. He looked at the pack and called. "Hyung-ah, why don't you stay (at our home)?"

"I need to finish my work!" Junhyung said back with a deep voice. The meeting ended in quiet like the start.

 

Junhyung had (again) disappeared somewhere, blended in other students in school. Yoseob had a seat on a bench. He wondered why Junhyung treated him so cold, just after two days. And why did he secretly leave? What did he mean about Kikwang? Questions started popping up in his mind, added to his confusion.

(Morning break time) Classes passed slowly in tiredness and sleepiness. Math and Literature. But there was no number, no structure, no sentence, nothing stagnated in anybody's mind. It seemed like he started to be like other students in the school, haggard like zombies, sleepy like sloths and empty like ghosts. Is this a school or a zombie-trained academy, a gho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter