Torawa

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Carrying Junhyung back home was a hard thing. Yoseob managed to carry him on his shoulder, but Junhyung's weird character forbade him to let his younger brother do that.

"Let me go, dongsaeng-ah! I'm not that weak!"

"Hyung-ah, you think you can go home alone after being beaten to shreds like that?"

"So how about you? You need to ask yourself first!"

"But how would you...I can see your family don't treat you very well. Your bruises and cuts aren't cured."

Junhyung sighed sadly.

"Ms. Yong...her husband found me in Japan. He took me here and treated me like his son. But after he died, that woman lets me range freely and even thinks that I don't exist. Because...I'm not her real son."

"See! How can you live like that, especially you're injured!"

"And you?"

"Arhhh I'm home alone these days..."

"Yet same idiots!"

"At least if I take you to my house, there's still me to take care of you!" Junhyung went silent for a while.

"And what are you waiting for? If you wanna take me somewhere, try!" Yoseob burst into laughing when he heard that. He didn't expect that his brother is still stubborn like before. But he didn't mind. He just wanted to have old days back, old days when the two played around toghether with wide grins on their face.

(An hour later) Yoseob laid Junhyung on a bench in front of a penthouse apartment to find the key.

"Still live here?" Junhyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter