Torawa (part 2)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(15 minute later) Junhyung finished showering. The wounds made difficulties for him to take a bath flowingly.

"Yoseob-ah!" He went around to look for his brother. This apartment had no differences since he left. Same furniture, same decoration, same atmosphere. Junhyung breathed heavily. But he still wanted to enjoy the feeling of being back in a place after 10 years. He missed this place so much. A complicated sensation between familiarity and stranger. He tried to remember where his room was and went upstairs. Did Mom get rid of it?

Yes, she did. The mother turned his old room into a storage with dusty box, trunks and wardrobes. Junhyung felt like he had been betrayed again. And the music room? He looked around and opened the room next to his room. It was a plain room. No music instruments. No shelves. Nothing. Plain wall, plain floor.

Where was his piano?

Where were Yoseob's violins?

Where were the guitars?

Where were all the instruments?

"Hyung-ah? Hyung? You are upstairs?" Yoseob's voice resounded all around the apartment. Junhyung didn't answer but ran downstairs quickly. Yoseob didn't ask again because he is used to Junhyung's habbit: never answer but arrive immediately, so he waited at the stairs.

"You are wandering around?" Junhyung nodded.

"Aishh now go with me for bandaging!"

"Bandage? I don't need it! I still live conspiciously and continuously after those fights for years!"

"Because you didn't have anybody to do that!" Yoseob finished his sentence and held Junhyung's wrist pulling him in his room. Yoseob's room was a bit different in decoration. Maybe he has grown and of course, who would keep decorating like a kid. Seobbie was 16 already.

"Sit there, hyung!" Yoseob pushed Junhyung onto his bed and headed a cupboard, took out a medical kit containing medicines, bandages and several equipments. "Give me your hand!"

"I said I don't need bandaging!"

"Unless you'll never get infection."

"I leave it forever!"

"Just because you have never been bandaged?!" Yoseob said and Junhyung's arm and started applying antiseptic on it.

"Where did you learn all of these?"

"From Jaesoo-sshi. He was a doctor." Junhyung didn't complain anymore and let his brother do whatever he wanted.

(20 minutes later)

"Feeling better, hyung?"

"A bit."

"See, I told ya! Ahh~ I'm starving now. I'll find some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter