Two shocks

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung couldn't stop Doojoon's fist. He looked around for Dongwoon. The one he wanna fight wasn't Doojoon anymore, was Dongwoon.

Then he understood everything: Dongwoon had collaborated with Doojoon and made somehow a nonaggression treaty that Doojoon won't touch Dongwoon unless Dongwoon can give him Junhyung. Dongwoon made himself a two-faced spy, connected with Doojoon and tried to yoke Junhyung. Pabo Junhyungg didn't know thaat BToB also joined this business. And all they had to do was to encircle any Junhyung's relationship so Dongwoon could do his work easily. But unfortunately, Yoseob knew this story in that day in the library. He tried to revealed but he got blocked by BToB. Finally, he adventured to tell Junhyung. But Junhyung didn't listen, that's why all of them were here, in a plain ground, preparing for a great fight.

"Arghhh, why didn't I believe that nerd!!!" Junhyung shouted in front of Dongwoon when he was still on the ground. Dongwoon just smirked coldly, and leave the scene.

"The rest is your work, hyungs! I'm done!"

Hearing that, BToB gang devided into two groups, one went with Doojoon, one stayed with Yoseob. The ground became a real theatre of war. One side was too weak and the other was too strong. Junhyung by himself couldn't beat the strength of five people, especially when two forced him down. He didn't manage to fight back. He was still too shocked about what happened.

He was right about betrayal.

But why didn't he trust himself for once?

He trusted Dongwoon too much that he lost loyalty in himself.

He should have believed Yoseob.

He shouldn't have...concerned in this bullies business.

The others kept beating him like it was the last time they could do it. His nose, cuts and grazes started bleeding. His body got more and more bruises. He lied on the ground, motionless like a death, quivered sometimes. Until the others left the scene, there were two corpse-like people.

On the other side, Yoseob was also be striked by three. He was far weaker than those bullies. And he got beaten easily. Two different people, now they were in one same situation/condition. Yoseob used all his strength left to crawl to Junhyung. Junhyung saw him in his last consciousness. He regretted. He striked Yoseob several times, but that pabo still not scared him, he still tried to save him. Now that pabo was also here with him. He felt humiliated, lost face and...coward.

"Hy...hyung!"

"Get out! I don't wanna hear your words! I didn't listen to you once and this is the result! And I won't listen to you anymore!" Junhyung shouted in tears. "Pabo-yah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter