Rain-water

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week after, Kikwang didn't go to school, which made Yoseob worried. He couldn't defense himself from those aggressive bully. However, he had just caught Junhyung and BToB's attention. What if Doojoon or any 'dangerous' ones found him? He would be probably in pieces.

It was a boring Wednesday. They had P.E classes for a whole day. Yoseob put his vest uniform in the locker and wore his P.E suit entire day. He was still unclear in some points about the school uniforms. Why is the vest uniform very thick and hot (although it's helpful in winter) but their P.E suits is really thin that they can look through it!

P.E class are just boring sports class, like basketball, volleyball, football, running...

"Is there anything we can do without the ball?" That is an usual question from the students. We guess not, at least at that moment.

It was raining hard. Yoseob got in the locker room to take his normal uniform so as to have a shower. But there was nothing inside. He ran out to check if he got in the right room, and he heard lots of laughs from the room next to his. He ran in, and saw four members of BToB were keeping his clothes.

"You find this?" Ilhoon held his uniform and said 'friendlily'. Minhyuk was sitting on a bench, giving a nasal scornful laugh.

"Hey, that's mine!" Yoseob was about to dash in, but Eunkwang used his fist stopped him.

"Wait, chingu. It's not that easy!" The four burst into laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter