First mission (part 2)

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(In a corner)

Sungjae took out his phone and typed: 

Emergency!!! Meet at once. Football pitch. All 7.

 

Sungjae hurried to the place he mention in the message. It was their time to decide to fully reveal their target or not. The destiny of BTob was put in that meeting.

(Football pitch)

"Sungjae-ah, why do you gather us here in such an early morning when all of us haven't ate anything!!!" Ilhoon bleated.

"You even said it was an emergency!" Changsub complained.

"'Meet at once.' You are the leader?" Eunkwang smirked.

"Mianhe. But this is really important! Our destiny moment is now!" Sungjae claimed.

He told the rest about his conversation with Yoseob.

 

(Lunch)

Yoseob carried the tray around again. Sitting with Junhyung was seriously stupid, finding Kikwang was like jumping from the frying pan to the fire, BToB was missing somewhere. He was still waiting for the response. He needed an answer. He needed a chance to end all of those problems around him.

Finding himself a secret seat in a corner, Yoseob could easily oversee Junhyung. Because Doojoon had just passed him, with Dongwoon behind. Yoseob thought Junhyung was gonna stand up and hit those two hard. But Junhyung did nothing. He just sat still and gave at a sharp glance.

"Phew, luckily they didn't fight again!" 

Right at that moment, seven members of BToB slightly went past him and sevretly lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter