New student

I found you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  This school was getting worse. Bad students, bullies, troublemakers, drug addicts,... But that day, there was still one new student to the school.

  Short, glasses, black hair, a very attentive appearance. He stood infront of the teacher's room, waiting for someone to usher him to the class. His name is Yang Yoseob.

  It was quite cold. Still autumm, but that year the temperature went much lower than usual. The uniforms were thin and not warm enough for students. Yoseob stood still, put his hands in the pockets and slowly rubbed it, feeling his warmth and watched other students playing. He would study in boy's area, but he could still make friends with the girls at break or lunchtime. Those boys in the yard were playing football. The girls were hangging around, chatting happily. It seemed like a normal school, everything was fine, he thought.

Ha, naive Yoseob knows nothing. He kept looking around, and one person caught his attention. It was a tall boy with brown hair, sitting on a bench, listening music from his phone. He looked nothing special. But Yoseob stared at him constantly, just like that boy had a special attraction to him. Suddenly, that boy looked back him, coldly, provocatively and a little...warmly. Yoseob immidiately looked at another direction, pretented nothing happened.

  "Arghh, what happened to me?" His heart pounded hardly.

  The schoolbell rang.

  Students hurried to class, or probably they ran to class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter