[3]

My soul mate, my destiny.

 

The door bell rang twice, Jini walked toward the hotel door. It’s the night before the wedding day. She opened it, she was surprised to see Soohyun but she let him in. Soohyun sat on the edge of the bed and Jini followed him. “What brings you here, Soo? The elders said that we’re not supposed to meet until tomorrow.” She said, standing by the bed.

Soohyun didn’t answer; he was just staring at her with a serious look on his face. Jini noticed and she walked closer to him. “What’s wrong, my prince?” she asked, getting worried. He just smiled “Come here,” he said, reaching up to her. Jinni sat beside him and he hugged her tightly. “Oh,” Jini said, surprised, Soohyun brushed her hair, “I just want to let you know that I love you so much. Remember that.” He whispered to her. “I love you too, Soohyun.” She answered then faced him, “Is there anything bothering you?”

“Nothing, I just missed you.” He said then half-smiled. Jinni chuckled, “Awww. I missed you too, my prince.” She said and touched his cheek. “Don’t stress yourself, tomorrow is our big day.” She said with excitement, Soo just smiled and kissed her forehead. “You should go to sleep now,” Jini said, holding his hand and stood up. They walked toward the door. “I’ll see you tomorrow, my prince.” She added, still smiling. Soohyun nodded and leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. “Good night.” He said and walked out the door.