Final

My soul mate, my destiny.

 

Four years later.

“Soohyunnie! Come here,” Jini called out and a three-year old boy approached Jini. “Omma!” the boy said and hugged her, she chuckled and wiped the dirt on the kid’s face. “There, you’re all clean, honey.” She said after then pinched his little nose. The child chuckled softly. “Is my son having fun, huh?” Eli said and carried him. “Yes, appa.” Soohyun answered. Jini stood up and brushed his hair with her hands. “He’s growing up so fast, Eli. Just like him.” and smiled.

Eli smiled back at her and looked at little Soohyun. “Just like his dad.” He said and kissed his forehead. Jini and Eli stared at each other and their hands intertwined as they strolled the park together.

[Eli’s point of view]

He asked me to take care of her.

Before he left us, he talked to me, “Please take care of her.” He begged. He made me promise to take care of her as long as I could. After a month, we found out that Jini is pregnant and he is the father. And as promised, I stood by her side and asked her to marry me. Just a few months before she gave birth, we got married though I know that she still love Soohyun. We named the angel by his name. Soohyun loved her, and he wants me to love her more. I know, and I hope that she’ll learn to love me back someday.

[Jini’s point of view]

It’s been four years and Soohyun is growing up so fast. Our little angel is growing up more like him every day. He could have been proud of if only he could see our child. Eli has been a great father, treating him like his own. I’m learning to love him, I know that’s what Soohyun wants me to do. Maybe our lives have always been intertwined like this from the start. I’m destined to be with Eli. And Soohyun, my prince who will always have a special place in my heart, is my one and only precious soulmate.. Forever.

-The END.