Chapter 2

Sun, Please Shine Again

Junhyung POV

Me… she was talking about me. Not some random person, but… me.

I don’t know how long I was staring blank, but before I knew it, I felt a tap on my arm.

“Yah. Hyung! Stop blanking out.” Yoseob whispered to me.

“D-dae.” I took a deep breath and released it. Filming was going to be done soon, and after that I had spare time for whatever I want to do. I sat for the last couple minutes, active and attentive.

“Arraseo. The filming is finished. Thank you everyone for your cooperation. Please return to your next schedule, or home safely. We hope you will choose to guest star on this show in the near future. Kamsahamnida.” The staff member left after finishing.

I got up from the seat heading towards the rest of the B2ST members. I look over to the side, where I saw Jiyeon struggling to pull her purse from her chair. I looked back at B2ST and walked over to Jiyeon.

“Do you need help?” I asked her politely.

“Ah, dae. My purse is stuck…” She never looked up once while talking.

“Ah, I see.” I bent down to look for the reason her purse was stuck. “Your purse is stuck under the chair. Let me get it for you.”

“Dae. Kamsahamnida.”

I removed her purse from the chair and stood back up. She was looking down at me the whole time. When I lifted my head up and looked at her, I saw the shock fill her eyes.

“Jun… hyung.” She paused for a moment. She slowly closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "You're back at Korea. It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

“Dae. I’m back in Korea for who knows how long. But, as for now, it seems like a few months, hopefully a year.”

“Is that so?” She looked at me and down at the floor. “I should get going… I have something to do.” She walked away from me without even looking up one more time.

No matter how much I wanted to hold onto her arms and tell her not to leave, I knew it would’ve been out of the blue. I knew that she would’ve felt awkward. After 6 months, I finally returned… of course it would be weird to see me. The same would’ve probably have went with me if she left for 6 months.

I let out a sigh and walked over to the rest of the B2ST members.

“I see you have greeted Jiyeon.” Yoseob whispered into my ear. "How did it go? Is she angry at you?"

"YAH! What is there to be angry at me for?" I scolded Yoseob.

"Who knows... your Junhyung..."

"YAH! Jukgoshipho?"

“Mianhae hyung. You know how some girls are..." He said innocently.

"Aish...  Let's just go to roam around Seoul again." I placed my arm around his shoulders and walked back to the van.

The truth was, I wasn't surprised that Jiyeon wouldn't want to speak to me. Jiyeon hasn't talked to me during the 6 month period I was away. It would be normal for someone to feel uncomfortable after 6 months, would it not? I just hoped she wasn't angry at me... I didn't know why she would be, but I feel as if she may be.


Jiyeon POV

"He's back... how will I break it to him?" I whispered to myself while walking down the halls of SBS's studio.

I walked back and forth trying to find a way to tell Junhyung the truth. I wish I was able to say that I wasn't going to break up with him, but truth was, it turned out to be that way. During the 6 months he was gone, it wouldn't have been considered dating if the two people never spoke once, right? It would be more of a standby, am I wrong? Either way, I don't know what Junhyung and I are anymore. Hopefully, when I tell him, he will still choose to stay as my friend.

I walked back and forth in deep thoughts. My mind debated between telling him, or letting him find out by himself. I kept walking back and forth never looking up once.

I felt someone place the arms around my stomach. Those arms, then, lifted me up into the air and spun me around.

"Yeobo. What are you think about?" He rested his head onto my shoulders. 

"Nothing really important." I turn and look at him. "Joon-ah, want to go eat?" I asked him excitedly.

I heard him chuckle. "Jjinja, you eat too much." He placed his hand out for me to hold. I accepted his offer and began to swing our arms as we walked out the exit.


"I honestly don't think I eat that much..." I told him in a low voice.

"Believe that if you want, but my wallet is crying." He looked at me and faked crying.

"Aish! Oppa nappa." I glared at him then playfully hit his arm.

He pouter at me again. "Wae? That hurt..." he rubbed his hand on the spot I hit him.

"Baboya." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Aish... my yeojachingu is verbally abusive. Ottoke?" He sighed heavily and continued to walk.

"Aigoo... Oppa, let's hurry up. I'm really hungry." I walked at a faster pace tugging on Joon to walk faster.


After walking a couple of blocks, we arrived at the store. A long line was already forming outside of the store, but it wasn't even opened yet. My eyes trailed from the enterance of the store all the way to the end of the block, where the line curved around the building. The customers all varied in age. I saw teenagers, adults, and even the elderly.

"Oppa... we were too late! Look how long the line is." I let out a sigh in defeat. "Should we find somewhere else to eat?"

"Andwae! We will eat here. Don't worry." He held my hand more firmly and walked up to the crowd.

The teenagers looked up from their phones and mirrors and looked at Joon in a mesmerized way. I heard little whispers here and there about how handsome he looked. Others took their cell phones out and snapped pictures of him.

"Annyeonghaseo chinguya!" He smiled brightly to the crowd of people.
"JIJOON IS REAL!" I heard an outburst from the side of my ear.

I forgot Joon and I were holding hands the whole time... in public. So what I thought they were whispering about wasn't about Joon, but rather about my relationship with Joon. That probably meant that the pictures they've taken of Joon probably included me in it as well.

Though on the inside I was still trying to process the fact everyone say Joon and my public display of affection, on the outside I just blushed. I checks flushed red as I looked at Joon. I whsipered to him, "Oppa, this is really embarrassing."

He gave me a wink and smiled. “Don’t worry, I know what I’m doing.” He whispered in my ear. He turned to face the crowd. “Chinguya, would you mind if we cut part of the line? We are on a tight schedule and she would really like to eat here.”

All the fans started to murmur. The stole glances from Joon and I from time to time. Finally, one fan looked up to us.

“You can go in front of me. I don’t mind.” She smiled brightly and moved back a little for us to stand.

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed to her.

“Aniyo. I should be the one who is saying thank you. It’s not likely to meet my favorite idol pairing on a date.” I heard chuckle at the end of the sentence.

I must have been blushing again because I felt the blood suddenly rush to my cheeks. I buried my face into Joon’s arm in embarrassment. “Joon-ah.... this is really embarrassing.” I muffled into his arm.

All I heard was a little laughter escape from his lips. His hands closely followed behind and patted my head. “Don’t be embarrassed." After a few seconds, he said, "It’s actually quite cute.”


The doors opened in less than 10 minutes. Automatically, the restaurant was full. The line outside the restaurant has reduced, but it immediately grew back. The restaurant has definitely gotten more popular from the first time it opened. I remember when it was newly out. Not many people knew of the restaurant, only a couple few. When suddenly, idols began to eat at the restaurant, more and more citizens were attracted to shop. Now, it was at the top of it’s popularity. The food was amazing, no doubt. That probably was a factor to why it had such great success as well.

While waiting for our orders to arrive at the table, I noticed that the restaurant has a new section to it. There was a red velvet rope with the sign “VIPS” at the end.

“I wonder who the VIPS are...” I remember it wasn’t there the last time I went here. Could there be a special occasion today? It truly made me curious. “Joon-ah, the VIP section is new, right? Last time we went here, it wasn’t there, correct?”

“Ah... dae. It must be a new edition to the restaurant now.” Joon sat there concentrated in his thoughts.

“Aigoo... my namjachingu is thinking. Finally using his brain.” I laughed.

“Aish, wae? You’re such a bully!” He whined to me like a little child.

“Aigoo... gwiyeoweo.” I gave him an eye smile.

“Andwae. I refuse to be cute. I should be considered as y.” He pouted.

“You can’t be y if you keep doing that.” I giggled.

“I can be y, if I want.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

I heard the door open, as screaming filled the air. I thought it couldn’t have been much. There probably was an idol coming to eat here. It was usual now... there was nothing special anymore.

“BEAST! BEAST! BEAST!” The fans chanted.

At first, I sat there not thinking much to the chants. Suddenly, it hit me. BEAST... meaning.... Junhyung would be here.

In the same room...

As me...


And Joon.
 
---
 
A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting for such a long time! I will try my best to update quicker. I hope you will understand if I cannot update quickly though! I hope this chapter was interesting. Since this story is still new, I hope it's not boring you. I will definitely try to make the chapters get more interesting than the last one. 
 
I've also changed the format of my writing, if you haven't noticed. I will now use color-coding to detect who is speaking. Also, the POV will be changing. Hyomin will also have a bigger portion in this story as well. Instead of only one story, this time I will try to add a little back up story to help "relieve" from the drama and tension. So, Hyomin will be the side story that will somehow connect to the main story, no doubt! 
 
I also hope by having the extra little side stories, it can help describe the characters better than last time. I hope that you won't mind some chapters not being solely based on Jiyeon/Junhyung. 
 
Finally, please comment and leave feedback. I love reading what my readers have to say. Also, I am looking for improvement in my writing, so please do leave feedback! Thank you for supporting my story! I hope you like it :)