Meet My Friend,

The Edge Of Us

Minho's POV

Then she suddenly she took off her cap and I saw her face completely...

"We live in the same house sometimes." she said and it made me shocked, widened my eyes in disbelief.

"Oh? Hae Jin-ah!" I'm still shocked.

"Oppa how could you didn't notice me?" She pouted and I just laughed.

"I'm sorry. This is the first time I saw you wearing a cap."

"Oh! Hae Jinnie!" Manager hyung noticed her too and approached us. "I didn't know you would come! Do you want to join us?" He pointed at our van.

"No, I'll ride a taxi and go home. I'm sure both of us won't fit in the van. It'll be too full." She said as she looked at a girl beside her.

"Oh, Hae Jin-ah!" Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung, Key hyung also noticed her after Taemin shouted her name. "Long time no see!" He hugged her tightly.

Well..., that's a bit...

"You should've told us if you want to come!" Jonghyun hyung said to her.

"Ah, I want to surprise Minho Oppa..."

"Oh, who is she?" Jonghyun hyung immediately asked her about her friend.

"Yah, introduce yourself." She elbowed her friend and almost laughed.

But when her friend just took off her cap, Jonghyun hyung pointed at her immediately.

"Oh. You're Young Mi, right?" He looked in shocked.

"Eh?" That girl looked shocked too.

"You're Young Mi, right? Ah, what again eum.. Oh. Lee Young Mi. Am I right?" Jonghyun hyung looked at her with a sparkling eyes.

"H-How do you know..." That girl looked at Jonghyun hyung and Hae Jin continuously. "Yah, don't tell me...?"

"Of course I do want him to know that he has a loyal fans that adore him so much, Young Mi. So I told him about you." Hae Jin said to her.

"W-What?! What did you say about me?! Aish. Jinjja!"

"Yah, you should thank me!" Hae Jin looked at her fiercely.

"Eum... Do you want to ride in our car? I guess we could drive you home." Jonghyun hyung said to the girls. Well, especially the one named Young Mi.

"I... We'll take a taxi..." That girl shyly said.

"We're going back to the apartment." Hae Jin said clearly.

"Ah, why don't we visit your apartment too, Minho-ya? Well, I think it's a great idea. Right?" Jonghyun hyung looked at me.

"But...-"

"I want to visit your apartment too, hyung! We even haven't been there!" Taemin said.

"Well..," I looked at Hae Jin for a while but then she just nodded her head.

"...okay..?" After I said that word, the rest of the members smiled brightly and got into the car in a flash.

"See you later, Oppa!" Hae Jin waved her hand to me while her friend just bowed her head.

So we're heading to our apartment, but with 2 different vehicles.

***

Hae Jin's POV

We arrived first and we waited them at the lobby. Since we met the boys earlier, Young Mi couldn't hide her trembling body. And her hands are sweating like crazy.

"Yah, is he really going to this apartment too?" She has already asked this question for the nth time.

"Yah, jinjja! Stop asking the same question every 5 minutes!"

"Ah, should I go home right now? I think-"

"I've said to you, no one allowed to go home. Why? Why do you want to go home?"

"It is..."

At that time she wanted to say something, SHINee approached us with a big smile on their faces.

"Woah, this place is really nice!" Taemin said as he looked around the lobby.

"But I think it feels so empty without Hae Ri Unnie," I said as I looked at Key Oppa.

"Oh, don't worry about me or about her. Both of us doing fine," Key Oppa said as if I asked him something.

"What is she doing right now?"

"She's having a dinner with her twin. It's been a long time, actually." He answered my question.

"Oppa-deul!" I suddenly called them and they looked at me. "Do you mind if I take Minho Oppa first with me?" I asked Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key Oppa too at the same time.

"Where are you going?" Taemin Oppa asked.

"Just.. Somewhere. It won't take too long, I promised."

"Okay.. Don't forget to go down again, arraseo!" I nodded my head to Taemin Oppa then grabbed Minho Oppa's hand.

I felt someone followed me, so I turned back and saw Young Mi.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Eh? What?"

"Don't follow us! You have to talk with the other members, right? Come on, go and talk to them!"

"Wh-What are you talking a-"

"Oh come on!" I cut her words and pushed her to the cair near the members.

"Wait for us, okay?" I shouted at her and saw her blushed face.

Well, I don't know but I really do want to know what will she do around Jonghyun Oppa.

Lee Young Mi, you should really thank me.

"What do you want to show me?" Minho Oppa asked as we took the lift together.

"Hmm let's see.." I smirked and when we have arrived in front of the door, I told him to shut his eyes.

"Why??"

"Just close your eyes. Oh. And please help me to hold this." I told him as I handed him the blue box that I gave earlier in the airport.

I opened the door and dragged him in.

"Open your eyes in 3." I said to him. "1.. 2.. 3!"

When he opened his eyes, I saw a bright smile formed on his face. There was many balloons and a big banner welcoming him. I know, I'm not good in doing surprise events like this.

"Did you prepare this alone?" He asked still with a smile on his face.

"Do you want me to say honestly or not?"

"No," he said.

"Yeah." I laughed then he laughed too.

"So it means no." He said. "Thank you. Seriously, thank you."

"Young Mi helped me with the room. But I made this by myself." I said to him as I pointed the box that held.

"Jinjja?" He unwrapped the box and saw the cake. "It looks delicious!"

"You have to eat it, Oppa."

"Of course I will. I will share this too with the other members."

"Oh. They're still waiting at the lobby..." I murmured to myself.

"Why.. Do you bring your friend?"

"Young Mi? She's my best friend, actually. She's Jonghyun Oppa's fan. I want her to meet him for the first time."

"Ah, is that so? I see she was being shy whenever she made an eye contact with Jonghyun hyung. I wonder what they're doing right now."

I nodded my head too, then both of us headed to the lift again to take the rest of the members to our apartment.

***

Young Mi's POV

That girl left me alone in the lobby room with 4 handsome guys in front of me.

Three of them were not pay attention to me and just playing with their phones.

But that one man, one guy, one person that sat right in front of me, kept looking at me with a super damn handsome smile.

Is he trying to seduce me or what.

"It's good to meet one of our fans like this. Especially because you're my fan."

I just hid my reddened face with my bag. It's so embarrassing, really.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"I.. I-I was born in the same year with Hae Jin..." I stuttered.

"Good. You have to call me Oppa then."

"What?!"

"Oh. Should I say it again to you? You have to call me Oppa since I'm older than you."

I was so speechless.

"Where's your house?" He asked again.

"Eh?"

"Yah, stop it. You asked her too far, Jonghyun-ah." The eldest, Onew Oppa, gazed him.

"Well, I just asked something to my fan. Is it wrong?"

"But-"

"Ah, maybe we can get closer through chatting or phone calls? What's your phone number?" Jonghyun Oppa asked me as he took out his phone and well, he cut Onew Oppa's words.

"What phone number, hmm?" I heard Hae Jin's voice from behind.

This girl who left me alone in this lobby.

"I told you to talk about something with her, not to ask her phone number. Don't flirt with another girls. Especially my friend. It's a big no no."

"Hae Jinnie, I didn't mean to flirt with her. I just want to get closer. I'm not wrong, right?" Jonghyun Oppa raised an eyebrow.

"Ah, come on stop talking about this and let's go upstairs! Come on!" Taemin Oppa took my hand and Jonghyun Oppa's hand at the same time and dragged us to the lift together. And I'm trying to adjust myself with this.

 


Yeay update^^

Comment, subscribe, upvote~~^^ thank you<3