Surprise Visit! (Fifth Episode)

The Edge Of Us

So it's about 1PM when I and Hae Ri Unnie waiting in the airport for the announcer to announce our flight. Amazingly, we got 2 tickets for Japan right after we discussed about this earlier. We said we're just gonna watch our boys' performance. We wanted to make a surprise presence for them.

And when we were walking in the airport, I felt like a superstar. Even though there were just two of us, without SHINee, there were a few fans waiting for us too.

Well, because I tweeted and gave them such a code.

But they were there not to take our picture, but to gave us Minho's or another SHINee members' presents. I'm just a distributor.

"Unnie, this is the first time I visit Japan. And the first time sitting on a plane with you too." I said to her when we've sat quite comfortable on the plane. The announcer called our flight earlier when we were waiting.

"For the last sentence, same here. But well, I've ever gone to Japan once. With Key Oppa. At that time, people started to recognize me because Key Oppa. I don't know what to do without him." She laughed awkwardly.

"When was it?"

"It happened not long ago after he announced our relationship. It was my first time appearance in public after he debuted."

I nodded my head. "Unnie, did you tell Key Oppa about this? About we're going to Japan too?"

"Of course no. He will ruin our plans if I told him like that!"

"Ah, really? Unnie, it would be nice if you could tell me your story with him."

"Hmm. Let's see...," She seemed thinking about something for a while. "We've not been through that lot, I think. Some couples have passed this period long time ago and they succeed. Beside, it feels really good because the fans are now more mature and they accept our relationship even though half-hearted-ly. Well, Key Oppa said himself, he doesn't want to have so many fake fans. If the fans want to leave, he won't bother to stop them. He was too brave at that time. And it's cute though." She laughed at the end.

And I laughed with her too. There are still quite many stories that she has to tell me too. And just like that, our trip on the plane has passed so fast.

***

Minho's POV

Our variety show's crews flied to Japan too with SHINee. We're now still doing our rehearsal when suddenly a staff dragged me to a black room like the last time I did an interview with them.

"Minho-ssi, so the Japan Arena Tour will start in hours?"

"Yes, that's right. We're doing a rehearsal right now."

"So you're leaving Hae Jin-ssi in Korea alone?"

"Yes. Even though I feel bad for her, I can't help it because this Japan Arena Tour was included in our schedule since months ago. I hope she'll understand and still support me."

"On the Revealing episode, you told her that you liked Hae Ri-ssi before you married her. Why did you tell her that?"

"Is that wrong?" I asked the staff and laughed awkwardly. "I mean, on that day our theme was Revealing, right? It means I could say what I want to say even if it was something bad because I think the most important point was I told something truthfully."

"Did you just want to see her reaction?"

"A-Ah, it's not like that. I just wanted her to know the truth. I think as a wife, she should know my past too, right? Included my first love too...," I shyly said.

"Ah, so Hae Ri-ssi was your first love?"

"Hmm.. Maybe you can say like that... But actually seeing her, Hae Jin, like that makes me quite happy too. She was jealous, right? Am I right? Ah, I don't think my eyes saw something wrong." Then I laughed again.

"Do you want to say something like video message to Hae Jin-ssi?"

I cleared my throat and say, "Annyeonghaseyo, Hae Jin-ssi. I'm sorry I had to leave you to Japan because this is a schedule too. Please understand me and keep support me no matter what. I promise will return back quickly. Please don't be mad because on that day I said I liked Hae Ri-ssi. It's not like I want to test you or else, but I truly hope you can accept me even if my past was like that. I hope we can be more honest to each other too. In the future, I'll try to do my work and spend my time with you at the same time. I mean, I'll try to have some balances in my life. Saranghae."

I ended the last sentence with a little smile on my face.

***

Hae Jin's POV

After we put our luggages in the hotel, we went straight to the venue. We're almost late but luckily we still got 2 VIP tickets with a little effort.

Plus, we didn't forget to bring our lightstick too. It's so precious.

"Unnie, I'm very nervous. The show almost started!" I shook Hae Ri Unnie's shoulder as both of us sat comfortably on the VIP row.

"Yah, this is not your first time watching our boys' concert, is it?"

I shook my head. "Actually I've attended their concert once in Seoul. But it was before we were married. And now everything feels so different. Woah, unnie. Don't you feel this too?!"

"You just have to calm down your heart, Hae Jinnie." She laughed slightly and seconds after that, I could heard the fans were screaming, cheering SHINee that has come to the stage, loudly.

So this is it. I could heard SHINee is performing with all their heart on stage. It was and is really awesome.

After about 2 hours on stage; singing, dancing, and interacting with the fans -included-me-and-Hae-Ri-Unnie, they went to the backstage and ready to erase all their make ups. Sadly the concert has ended.

And on the talk session, he didn't even mention his new variety show with me or anything about me.

Well.., let's see what he's going to do when I approached him at the backstage.

"Oppa-deul you've worked hard!" Hae Ri Unnie clapped her hand immediately after we saw their faces in the backstage. "And 2Min too~"

I could saw their shocked faces right in front of me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee! I'm your fan~" I bowed and laughed. 

"Yah, you came?! Since when?!" Minho approached me with his surprised face.

"I came this afternoon with Hae Ri Unnie. Minho-ssi, you did well today. The rest member did well too. SHINee jjang!" I gave him two thumbs up and he laughed.

"You're cute." Minho smiled at me.

Of course I blushed. Who wouldn't get blushed when Minho said such a beautiful word to them.

"Minho-ssi, change your clothes first please!" I heard the coordi-Unnie shouted behind the curtain.

"Ah, yes!" Minho shouted too but then he looked at me again.

It looked like he wanted to say something.

"Do you have to change?"

"Hmm. But it won't take too long, because I'm still behind this curtain." He pointed at a black curtain beside us.

"But... There's.. A girl.. Behind.. That curtain... Right?"

He laughed really hard this time.

"It's not like I'm going to strip myself in front of her! I'm a man too, Hae Jin-ssi."

"A-Ah..."

"Choi Minho, stop your lovey-dovey scene and please get change! We need to go back to the hotel too." Jonghyun Oppa approached as he pouted to us.

"I'll change first, okay?" I nodded my head and he went to the black curtain.

"I didn't expect Hae Jinnie to come~" Jonghyun Oppa said to me and smiled to the camera. "Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun! Ah, for the viewers that didn't know our schedule today, so eum.. SHINee, with Minho-goon too, just finished our first day Japan Arena Tour. There'll be the second day, 2 days later. We are humans too, we need to take a rest even if it's just a day." Jonghyun Oppa laughed at the end.

"SHINee jjang!" Hae Ri Unnie shouted from nowhere.

"Ah, gomawoyo Hae Ri-ya!" Jonghyun Oppa looked at her and smiled. "That was our Hae Ri's voice. Key-goon's girlfriend, Hae Ri, and Hae Jin came to Japan to watch our performance. I feel so thankful, to the viewers that have been watching our performances too, we want to say thank you. Please keep support and love SHINee even though we're still lacking in many things. Gamsahamnida, yeorobun!" Jonghyun Oppa bowed to the camera.

Then suddenly Minho, who has changed his stage clothes to a normal clothes, approached us and hug his hands on my shoulder one and the other on Jonghyun Oppa's shoulder.

"Ah, I know, I know. I'm sorry because I disturb your romantic moments with her. But I just talked to our fans through this camera. I'm so sorry." Jonghyun Oppa immediately apologize.

"Yah, hyung, ppali move! This camera has to film me and Hae Jin. Only us."

I smiled and blushed at his last sentence.

"Aigoo, aigoo. After he got married, Minho-goon really had a short temper. Yeorobun, don't you think I should search a girlfriend too? Hmm? How is it? I don't want to be left out with the single members." Three of us laughed then Jonghyun Oppa went out and walked to the car.

"So you're in Japan...., until when?" Minho-ssi asked hesitantly.

"I'll go back to Korea in 2 days. So tomorrow will be the last day... Of me..in here.."

He nodded his head and put his hands in his jeans' pockets. "Thank you for come today." He said as he gave me a genuinely smile.