Because He Will Never Care

The Edge Of Us

"You won't see Key hyung or Hae Ri nuna because they go on a date today, right after Key hyung's finished his schedule." Taemin said to me as he drank all his banana milk.

I nodded my head and looked at Manager Oppa who sat in front of us. "Will It be alright? I mean, they need a rest and I will disturb them, right?"

"No. If they want to rest, they'll rest. Ah, anyway, you've done a good job, Hae Jinnie~"

"Ya, hyung, don't you have something to say to me too?" Taemin pouted.

"Something? Ah, yes." Manager Oppa smiled. "Tomorrow you have to wake up earlier because you'll have another schedule in the morning."

"YA, hyung! Aish, forget about it!"

"Well done, Taemin-ah. Well done." Manager Oppa gave him a cute smile.

"Ah, I thought I would be able to meet Hae Ri unnie. She mentioned me on twitter days ago."

"But Key hyung and Hae Ri nuna don't have time to go on dates too. So when both of them have a free time like this, the rest of the members tell him to ask her to go on a date. Well, it's like you two are a couple but why don't have a little time to talk at least once a week."

"You're right too." I said to him then sighed. "Has Minho already arrived at dorm?"

"I think he's on the way to SHINee's dorm. Luckily tomorrow he doesn't have any schedule. Why don't both of you go out tomorrow? You should enjoy your life, and he should too." Manager Oppa said as he drove the car.

I saw Taemin who sat next to me, looked away at the window then gulped. I don't know what happened to him. Did he hide something from me?

"C'mon. I'm hungry~" Taemin touched his stomach as soon as we arrived at their dorm and he took my hand as we walked together.

We took the elevator to the fifth floor, then he pressed their debut's date as the password codes.

As soon as I entered their dorm, I saw Comme Des welcomed me and it's running into me.

"Key hyung should bring his dogs on his date next time." Taemin sighed as he held Comme Des and bring it to Key's room.

"What do you want to drink? Do you want to play tennis or play some video games?"

"What time...., Minho-ssi will come back to this dorm?" I asked him and ignored his questions.

"I don't know. Earlier he sent me a text message, he said he was not far from here."

Right after Taemin spoke, the door suddenly opened.

I saw Minho walked in with Manager Oppa behind him.

"Oh, you come?" He asked without even looking at me.

Of course, he asked that question to me. Who else? He won't ask that to Taemin since Taemin also lives at this dorm.

But to be honest what's the meaning of "Oh, you come?" from him?
Is that mean he doesn't want me to visit his dorm or what.

"Hmm.." I could just murmured.

Then he walked to the dispenser.

"I finished the recording with Taemin Oppa.. They asked about you too.." I don't know why but I said it to him.

"Oh.. That's good."

"What are you going to do tomorrow? Do you have any schedules?"

"I don't know, ask Manager hyung. But if I don't have any, I'm going to play basketball or another sport games."

It seemed really awkward so I just nodded my head a few times. Actually I believe that he's not as cold as I know, but at the same time I don't know how to believe it too.

Then the door opened once again, and I saw Jonghyun Oppa this time.

"Oh, Hae Jinnie!" He ran to me with his puppy eyes. "I miss you so much! Why didn't you tell me earlier that you'll visit us? Oh, I should've come home earlier than this!"

Then Jonghyun Oppa hugged me tightly, giving his warm aura to me and so I could smell his strong scent from his jacket.

At the same time, I looked at Minho who was still drinking his coffee and looked at us hugging like this. He didn't even tell Jonghyun to move or what, he just looked at us calmly. Then he sat next to Taemin and played with his phone.

I wonder, actually who is my real husband?

The one who's sitting and playing with his phone...,

Or the one who's hugging me tightly right now?


Then something knocked my head when I heard Minho's phone rang.

"Oh, hmm. Yeah, I got it. I'll accompany you tomorrow. Hmm, don't worry. Okay, see you."

I could heard a girl's voice clearly from here.

And from Taemin's expression, I think I could guess who's the caller identity.

Choi Minho, do you expect me to interview Taemin again this time?


 

A short chapter, hmm.

I'm sorry if it's really boring. But thank you if you're still reading it. Don't forget to give comments, subscribe, and votes~

<3<3<3<3<3