The Usual Day

The Edge Of Us

A/N: Maybe a little bit boring? Hehe
 



23.30 KST

"He hasn't come back home again, right?"

"Hmm."

"Aish. That guy, he really has to know what you feel all this time!" I could heard my friend, Young Mi, scolded to no one on our phone call.

"Calm down, I didn't even say anything, not even a complain. Why did you use such a irritated tone?"

"Because every time you call me, it means you're alone. And people who have already married like both of you shouldn't do this thing. I mean, the husband abandoned the wife and the wife just search some fun with her friends. THIS IS TOTALLY NOT RIGHT, SON HAE JIN."

"Do you want me to not call you anymore? Fine."

"Aish, that's not what I meant. I mean.. You should talk to your husband. I know he's busy, super duper busy. But hey, he chose you as his wife. Don't you think he has the responsibilities to take care of you and at least ever made you happy even if just once? Duh, you're such a weird couple, really. I don't even know if both of you deserve to be called as a couple. Maybe you're a stranger to him."

"Nah, he didn't choose me as his wife. His mom did."

"Aigoo, there's another wrong decision. The problem is, now you're married to him, not to his mom. Understand, honey?" She called me honey but I just laughed. "I know people said love is blind. But you can't be this blind! You have to scold him sometimes. I told you, you have to."

"Scold him? For what? I don't have any reason."

"YA! So why do you call me everyday, tell me his activities, and act like a single up until now? You have a husband, you have to remember that. Don't act like you're still single anymore. If he's a good husband, then he'll scold you when you call me everyday because it really looks like I'm your husband."

"Hey, hey. Calm down. Don't be mad," I laughed softly.

"I'm not mad, but-Gosh! I'm glad that Jonghyun is the total opposite of Minho. And I'm glad that I chose him as my bias. You know, he's a good singer-"

"But you only know the good things about him. Do you know what is he doing right now? Probably he's flirting with another girl, playing with her heart but at the end when that girl confessed to him, he'll say no and use popularity as the reason. He's not as good as you think, Young Mi. Because the only problem for you is, you don't know and maybe hard to know your bias well. You just know his outside, not his inside."

"Woah, you talked to me like you're a pro. Right, Son Hae Jin?" I could tell that she smiled to me. "But now I think it's better to be me. Because at least I haven't married yet, and I don't want to marry to someone that doesn't care about me."

"YA! He cares. But he doesn't show his affection in public."

"Oh, Hae Jin, I know you better than you do. Don't lie to me. I know how mess is your relationship with him. Don't hide it anymore to me."

Then suddenly I heard the door opened. Someone entered this apartment.

Okay, actually this is Minho and I's apartment. His mom gave it to us when we held our wedding ceremony. But since Minho is her son, then I think Minho would think that this apartment is his. I don't care, you can call me his maid because I just sleep here, cook, clean the room, and do the things that he wants me to do.

And because he's too busy, he always arrives at this apartment late night. Even sometimes, he doesn't comeback home because it's too late. So if he doesn't comeback home, it means he sleep at SHINee's dorm or maybe at SM Entertainment Building.

When I saw his exhausted face again, I couldn't do anything but ask the same question as always, "Ah, Minho-ssi, you're home?"