The other immortal

My Immortal Girl

"This is not right." Taeyeon said as she took all her books from her desk and stood up.

 

"Where are you going? The class is about to start." Tiffany said, looked up to the girl who was now standing beside her seat.

 

"I'm going to the hospital. I am so worried about Seohyun." She said as she walked fastly, hugging her books.

 

"Wait, I'm coming with you." Tiffany said, standing up from her seat and ran after her. They ignored all the stares from their classmates as they walked fastly outside the classroom. Taeyeon took out her cellphone from her pocket and dialled her brother's number as she and Tiffany walked down the hallway to the locker room. But Luhan didn't pick up his phone making Taeyeon sighed in frustration. 

 

"What is he doing? He didn't pick up his phone." Taeyeon said, groaning.

 

"Who did you call?" Tiffany asked the girl who was walking beside her.

 

"My brother. Seohyun was asking about him before she passed out, she said she wants to see him." Taeyeon said as they reached her locker.

 

"I always knew there's something happening between them." Tiffany said, grinning. Taeyeon put her books inside her locker and took her bag before she turned to the girl who was closing her own locker just few meters from her.

 

"How did you know?" Taeyeon asked her as she started to leave the locker room. Tiffany catched up with her and walked beside her again.

 

"It's too obvious. They always stared at each other, and her face lit up everytime she looked at your brother." 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan ran outside his house towards the forest, he didn't care about going to school, he just wanted to run and spend some time alone. Everything was driving him insane, he just found out about Seohyun's past, how her parents were killed before her eyes, how she spent her life in fear because of the man who's been chasing her and now he found out that the one who's been wanting to kill the girl he loves is no other than his own grandfather.

He kept running until he stopped at the place where he first saw her, Seo Joohyun, she's been in his mind eversince. His mind wandered back to the nights they spent together, when they sat side by side looking at the night skies, when they had their first kiss, and when they told each other about their feelings for each other. He fell on his knees as tears escaped from his eyes.

'Grandpa I'm sorry... but I love her. I will protect her from you.'

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"So fast, good job Jessica. I didn't know you would bring her today." Kim Chul said when he entered the hospital room where Seohyun was lying unconciously on the bed.  Jessica shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I didn't do anything to her. I was planning to bring her here tomorrow, but this morning she just fainted, so I took the chance to bring her today." Jessica said. The old man in front of her raised an eyebrow.

 

"What did you just say? She just fainted? That's impossible." The old man took out his glasses and shook his head.

 

"I know, this is strange. I've never got sick since I got injected with your vial. But she looked very sick before she passed out." Jessica said as she crossed her arms and looked at the girl who was lying on the bed in front of her.

 

"You sure you didn't do anything to her?" Kim Chul asked, still not believing her.

 

"Uncle, I am not lying!" Jessica said, half yelling. 

 

"By the way, why did you ask me to bring her here?" Jessica asked the old man as she sat on the bed where Seohyun was lying unconciously.

 

"I want to give her this." The old man showed her a red drug vial.

 

"What is it for?" She stood up and eyeing the vial. Kim Chul just smirked before he replied.

 

"You'll see."

He was about to take out an injection from inside his white coat but he stopped himself when Taeyeon and Tiffany came inside the room. He quickly put the vial back on his pocket and faced his granddaughter with a smile. Jessica gave the girls a fake smile as they walked to Seohyun's bed.

 

"Taeyeon, why are you here? You're supposed to be at school at this time." Kim Chul said to his granddaughter with a smile still plastered on his face.

 

"She's my friend. I want to know about her condition." Taeyeon said, looking at the girl who was lying on the bed beside her. 

 

"But why is grandpa here? Grandpa works in Critical care unit." Taeyeon asked her grandfather making his smile turned to a frown. He looked at his watch and turned to Taeyeon once more.

 

"Grandpa has to leave now. See you at home." Kim Chul said as he walked out the door.

 

"Me too, I have to go back to school." Jessica said as she took her backpack.

 

"Bye." She said and went outside the room.

 

"Okay, why do I have the feeling they have known each other for so long?" Tiffany asked herself but she quickly shook her head.

 

"It's weird..." Taeyeon said, almost whispering.

 

"Yeah?" Tiffany turned her head to the girl who was standing beside her. 

 

"It's weird. My grandfather never smiled at me like that, it's the first time ever." Taeyeon said quietly.

'He was hiding something.' She thought.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Great, your lovely granddaughter ruined it. Now we have to wait for her and her friend to leave Seo Joohyun alone in her room." Jessica said as she followed Kim Chul entering his office room. She threw herself on the sofa and took out a note book from inside her backpack. She opened the book and started flipping the pages, when she found the page she was looking for, she quickly showed it to the old man who was standing in front of her. Kim Chul eyeing the note book before he took it from her hand.

 

"What is this?" He wore his glasses and read on it.

 

"Some informations about her foster mother, I just found out that she lived inside your house with her and her family 20 years ago, she's now  married, has two children, and she's insanely rich. Her husband owns a hotel in the US. Seo Joohyun has a powerful woman behind her, lets just kill her when we still have a chance. What are we waiting for? We have been waiting for the day we finally kill all Seo family members." Jessica said, crossing his arms.

 

"No, I want to make her suffer one more time before killing her." He said, still reading the note book.

 

"What's your plan uncle?" Jessica asked him as she stood up. Kim Chul let out a chuckle before he replied to her.

 

"When I found out about Seo Joohyun and Luhan's relationship I planned to use Luhan to make her life miserable before we kill her. But Jongin was right I can't drag him into this. This is my revenge, not his. Now I just have to make her suffer before we finally get rid of her." He said as he walked towards his office desk.

 

"I don't understand." Jessica said confusedly. The old man took out a red drug vial from inside his coat and put it on his desk. Jessica looked at it, it was the same red drug vial that she saw earlier in Seohyun's hospital room.

 

"I created only one of this." He said pointing at the vial. 

 

"I don't think Taeyeon and her friend will leave before Seo Joohyun wakes up. Jessica, make sure to inject her with this. This is our only chance. You have to do it before her foster mother comes and takes her to her home." 

 

"But, what is it for?" Jessica asked, taking the vial from the desk.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who's been busy with her phone. 

 

"I'm texting Mr. Kwon, I want to ask for Seohyun's contacts information. We need to call her guardian about her condition." Tiffany said still busy with her phone. Taeyeon nodded her head then turned to sit on the sofa beside Seohyun's bed, she took out her phone from inside her bag and tried to call her brother once more.

 

'Hello? Taeyeon?' Taeyeon sighed in relief when she heard her brother's voice at the other line.

 

"Luhan, come to the hospital right now."

 

'Yeah? Are you sick?'

 

"No, not me. Seohyun, she passed out this morning at school. She said she wants to see you before she collapsed."

 

'Wh-what? I'll be there soon.'

 

"I'll be waiting." Taeyeon said before she hung up.

A few minutes passed, Taeyeon and Tiffany heard the door creaked open and they saw Jessica came inside the room. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other before Taeyeon asked the blond haired girl.

 

"Jessica I thought you went back to school. Why are you still here?"

 

"I was going to but then I met your grandfather, he said he wants to see you and Tiffany in his office right now." Jessica said, walking closer to them.

 

"Me?" Tiffany asked, pointing at herself.

 

"Why? I don't even know him." Tiffany said, shrugging.

 

"I don't know. Look, you guys just go. I'm staying here with her, don't worry." Taeyon and Tiffany nodded and walked out the room.

 

Jessica stood in front of Seohyun who was lying unconciously on the bed inside a hospital room, she crossed her arms and looked at her in disgust. This girl who was lying in front of her reminded her of how she suffered after her mother left her. She walked closer to her and took out the vial from inside her school uniform's pocket. She was about to inject her but a hand suddenly stopped her. Seohyun's hand. Jessica looked at her with wide eyes as she took a step back. 

 

"What were you doing Jessica?" Seohyun said as she sat up on her bed.

 

"I-I just.." Jessica said, stammering.

 

"Who are you?" Seohyun asked her all of a sudden.

 

"I don't know what are you talking about. I'm Jessica, your seatmate." Jessica said, faking a smile.

 

"I heard your conversation with Kim Chul. I know he's Kim Chul, I recognized his voice." 

 

"Who are you? What's your relationship with him?" Seohyun asked her again.

 

"Don't you recognize me Seo Joohyun?" Seohyun gave her a confuse look.

 

"When we you were 13, I always came to your room to bring you your tea." Jessica said, glowering at her. Seohyun widened her eyes in surprise.

 

"Sooyeon unnie?" 

 

"Don't call me like that! Remember when your mother heard you calling me that? She locked me in the attic for two days without food. It wasn't even my fault." Jessica said, yelling at her.

 

"Let me tell you something about me, I became like this because of you. Because your parents I lost the only person I love, I lost my only mother. Why were your parents so cruel to me and my mother? We never did anything to your family. My mother was just a maid, why did your mother kill her just because she accidentally poured something on your mother's ugly shirt?"

 

"No.. my mom didn't kill her, you're lying." Seohyun said, shaking her head.

 

"Yes, she did! Just a day after the incident, my mother never came back home. I asked everyone in your house but they just kept silence...when you turned 14 you had the biggest birthday party ever while I had to spent my birthday alone in my room, weeping for my mother's death."

 

"When I turned 18 I met Kim Chul, he said he wanted to take a revenge on your parents. And I decided to help him, that night I gave him the key to your house and I poisoned the guards who stood in front of your house gate. That night he told all the maids in the house to leave."

 

"Wh-why did you do that?" 

 

"Why? Because your parents deserved it. And about time till we will get rid of you too."

 

"No..." Seohyun whispered.

 

"And by the way, I'll tell you a little secret. It's about your Luhan. You and Luhan can never be together, because he is Kim Chul's grandson." 

 

"W-what...?" Seohyun didn't want to believe her, she was hoping that Jessica lied to her but she knew she was telling the truth.

 

"He's Kim Jongin son. And that man you saw at school this morning. He's Kim Jongin."

 

"It's funny isn't it? I just found out about your relationship with Luhan about three weeks ago. I followed you and him to the forest, I took photos of you and him together and I gave them to Kim Jongin."

 

"That day I wanted to followed you all day but I lost both of you inside the forest, I waited with my car outside the forest the whole night but both of you didn't return. What were you doing with him inside the dark forest all night? That place is so scary at night."

 

"Anyway, I talked too much already, I should stop. There's something I want to give you." Jessica showed her the injection from the earlier and walked closer to her. Seohyun knew what was going to happen, she quickly got up from the bed and frantically held Jessica's hand who was about to stab her with the injection. Seohyun then kick her leg making her stumbled on the ground, Seohyun took the chance and run towards the door but Jessica quickly got up and pulled Seohyun's leg making her fell on the ground before she even reached the door. Jessica smirked at the girl who was now lying on the floor staring at her in fear.

 

"No...please." Seohyun said to her as she tried to get up.

 

"I have to do this." Jessica said as she took a step closer to her. Suddenly, Luhan came inside the room and the view before him making his heart was beating so fast. He saw Seohyun who.was trying to get up from the floor and Jessica who was walking closer to her holding an injection. Luhan ran to the girl who was holding the injection, he snatched the injection from her grip and threw it to the corner of the room. But she didn't give up, she quickly ran to take the injection and made her way towards the weak girl who was now sitting on the floor trying to stand up. She ran up to her with the injection in her hand and stabbed it on the person before her. But her hands trembled when she realized she stabbed the wrong person. She saw  the injection was stabbed on Luhan's back, he was hugging Seohyun tightly.

 

"No... What have I done?" Jessica said before she ran outside the room.

Luhan pulled away from the hug and stared at Seohyun who was crying silently.

 

"No.. Luhan.. Why?"

 

"Seo Joohyun... I will protect you." That was the last thing he said before he collapsed on Seohyun's lap.

 

"No... no please stay with me Luhan.. Please..." Seohyun said between her tears as she held him tightly in her arms.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yoona got out of her car and quickly made her way to the front entrance of the hospital, as she walked inside she felt someone pulled her hand making her turned around to face the person behind her. It was Sooyoung, she and Yuri just arrived in hospital. 

 

"I am so worried, we came as soon as I got a phone call about Seohyun." Sooyoung said worriedly.

 

"Me too, I just drove from Seoul. But what happened? It's the second time in the month. I really don't understand." Yoona said, shaking her head. Sooyoung just looked at her with worried face while Yuri just kept quiet since she came. As they walked through the hospital lobby, they spotted the same doctor who treated Seohyun the last time she had a fever. They approached him and the doctor faced them with a small smile.

 

"Mrs. Im, I was about to call you to meet me in my office. I have treated her this morning and I have the test result." The doctor said to her. Then the three of them followed him to his office, Yoona and Sooyoung sat in front of the doctor while Yuri stood beside them.

 

"Your daughter is still very young." The doctor said, shaking his head slowly.

 

"Yes, what happened to her? Is she very sick?" Yoona said, looking at the doctor worriedly.

 

"No, she's not sick. Her body is just very weak." The doctor took a deep breath before he said.

 

 

"Your daughter is pregnant."

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 Chohyo- and seoboycouple, you got that right ;)

 

Thanks a lot everyone ^^ and tell me what you think about this chapter