The secret wedding

My Immortal Girl

Seohyun had been sitting on a window sill and looking out the window in her now new house for two hours already. Yoona told her that they will stay inside a small house in London but it wasn't exactly a small house, it's a small but luxury flat that only people with a lot of money could afford to buy it. They stayed in one of the luxurious flats in the city of Westminster, London. She had a blank look on her face as she looked out the window and occasionally let out a sigh. Her unnies took her phone when they just stepped inside their new house and it made her really upset, she didn't want to talk to them eversince but they didn't care, they just want her to forget about Luhan.

She sighed again before she stood up and made her way to her shared room with Yoona. Everyone had gone shopping since an hour ago so she was alone in the house, her unnies just love shopping and London is the perfect place for them. She entered her room, approaching her bed then pulled her backpack from under the bed. She looked inside it to make sure she had everything that she will need for her secret elopement with the guy she loves, her face formed a bright smile instantly when she thought about it. She couldn't reach her boyfriend since her unnies took her phone but fortunately she had told him about her plan. She hoped everything goes according to the plan.

 

"Seohyun, we're home." She heard Sooyoung called her from outside the room. She quickly pushed her backpack under the bed and walked out the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan and Taeyeon kept glancing at each other with annoyed look on their faces when they were just seated on a plane. They were indeed not happy with the person who was sitting happily on the middle seat.  Jessica quickly took the middle seat when she entered the plane making Luhan and Taeyeon had to sit on both Jessica's sides. They were going to discuss about Luhan's plan to elope with Seohyun but they couldn't do it for Jessica was seated between them. The three of them were seated at the very back seat of the plane, it had no window, their seats had less legroom, and bad smell occasionally coming from the toilet since their seats were so close to the toilet where they always saw a lot of people coming in and out, it was like the worst seat of the plane. Taeyeon groaned, at that time she wished she was rich. She looked at Jessica who looked happy despite her bad seat, Jessica came from a rich family, her foster father is someone who has a high position in a police force but she chose to sit on economy class with Luhan and his sister simply because she wanted to get close to her crush, Luhan. She must likes him a lot. She was excited when Kim Chul told her that he will send his grandchildren to London, she begged her parents to allow her to go to London as well. She really thought she had a chance with Luhan now that Seohyun was already out of the picture. 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes when she saw Jessica tried to lay her head on Luhan's shoulder with a smiley face. Luhan looked very uncomfortable with her actions, he kept stirring in his seat as Jessica tried to slip her hand in his and lay her head on his shoulder. Taeyeon chuckled, she wondered how Seohyun would react if she saw this while Luhan gave her a look that told her that he needed help. Taeyeon always knew her brother is not someone who can be rude to girls though she is Jessica the girl who almost killed him by the vial she injected on him about two weeks ago. He could just shove Jessica away and tell her harshly to stay away from him but he just couldn't. Her brother is just a very good guy and also very polite. One time he yelled at Seohyun to stay away from him, he never meant that since he loves her very much and he had a good reason.

 

"Jessica, don't be like this." Luhan said to Jessica as he took her hand away from touching him. 

Taeyeon cleared and pulled Jessica's hand making the blond haired girl turned to look at her.

 

"Jessica lets watch some movies together, I have great movies in my laptop." Taeyeon said as she showed Jessica the list of movies she had on her laptop. Jessica winced when she saw the list of movies that Taeyeon had.

 

"You only have horror and gore movies! Friday the 13th, Texas chainsaw massacre, Scream, Halloween." Jessica said as she read the list. She gulped and shook her head.

 

"Thanks, but no thanks." Jessica said, turning her head back to the handsome guy beside her. She smiled sweetly at Luhan and Luhan didn't like it.

'It's going to be a long day.' He thought.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seohyun, tomorrow night we will go shopping all night, you should come with us. You haven't gone out since we arrived here." Yoona said to the younger girl beside her who was eating her dinner. Seohyun didn't reply her. She thought to herself, her unnies will go out all night, she wished she had her phone with her so she could text her boyfriend to meet her, she just missed him so much.

 

"Seohyun how long you're going to be like this? You refuse to talk and you refuse to go out with us, I'm done with this." Yuri sighed. Seohyun just gave her a blank look and continued to eat her dinner. But suddenly she stopped when she felt she wanted to throw up, she ran to the bathroom and Yoona followed her. Sooyoung and Yuri who were still having their dinner together shook their heads.

 

"Are we doing the right thing? I feel sorry for her, she's pregnant and she has to go through this without the father of the child." Sooyoung said to Yuri as she gave her a sad look.

 

"I know, but it's her own fault. She falls for the wrong guy." Yuri said coldly. 

 

"Do you still think they are not meant to be together? They are so in love with each other. I really want to see her happy, she never looked so happy until she met that guy. For years she's suffered because of her past but since she met that guy, she just seems happier." Sooyoung said, still giving Yuri a sad look.

 

"I do too, I want to see her happy but I will never approve her relationship with that guy. I love her like my own sister and I will protect her from Kim Chul. We left our homes and our families, we left everything behind when we agreed to take her away with us. After all these years I still remember what her mother told us, she asked us to keep her away from Kim Chul. That Luhan guy is part of his family, Seohyun and that guy are not meant to be together." Yuri said slightly angry before she took a sip of her water. Sooyoung gazed sadly at a photo that was hanging on the wall, it was a photo of herself with Seohyun and Yuri. The photo was taken 10 years ago, Yuri and Sooyoung were smiling brightly while Seohyun just gave a weak smile. Seohyun was always like that, looking gloomy, but that was changed after she met Luhan, Sooyoung noticed the huge changes in the youngest girl since she fell in love with Luhan.

 

"You should rest Seohyun, you look pale. It's your first pregnancy, I know it's really hard for you." Yoona said to Seohyun as they stepped outside the bathroom. Seohyun nodded her head weakly and headed to her room. 

She lay down on her bed and rubbed her tummy softly.

 

"We're going to be with your daddy very soon." She said softly as she looked at her tummy and smiled.

Yoona came in and sat on the bed beside Seohyun, holding a cellphone. She looked at the pictures on the phone and frowned.

 

"You took lots of pictures with Luhan's sister, you two must be really close." Yoona said, looking at the pictures of Seohyun and Taeyeon in their school uniforms on the cellphone.

 

"Unnie, I told you she's nice. She's nothing like her grandpa." Seohyun said, snatching her phone away from Yoona's grip.

 

"She's still Kim Jongin's daughter. I hate everything related to him." Yoona said coldly as she opened her laptop. She started typing on her laptop while Seohyun secretly sent her boyfriend a text message now that she got her phone back.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan with Taeyeon and Jessica finally arrived in London, they took a cab from the airport and made their way to their boarding school that was located in Camden. Again, Jessica sat between Taeyeon and Luhan inside the cab, she had a happy face all the way to their destination while Luhan and Taeyeon looked bored. They were extremely tired after 11 hours of uncomfortable flight, only Jessica who didn't seem tired.

 

"Woah the school building is much bigger than I thought." Taeyeon said as she popped her head out of the window when their cab just stopped in front of the school building. They got out and took their suitcases from the trunk before they headed towards the school gate.

 

"Luhan have you seen the picture of the dormitories? Boys and girls dormitories are located so far away from each other. I can't see you often I guess." Jessica pouted as she clung to Luhan's arm.

 

"Yeah, I guess so." Luhan said lazily, taking her hand away from his arm.

When they entered the school gate they didn't see many people outside the building for it was already 8pm.

Luhan took out the school map from his backpack and started to walk to the direction where he had to go to find his dorm. He mouthed 'I'll call you' to his sister before he went to the opposite direction.

 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Taeyeon said as she grabbed Jessica by her backpack, pulling her away from following her brother. Jessica pouted and went to the girls dormitory with Taeyeon. 

Luhan finally found his room, he shared his room with 3 others male students who greeted him just when he stepped inside. He sat on his bed after he put all his things on the ground, he didn't bother to unpack his suitcase since he will only take his backpack with him on the day he will run away with Seohyun, he already had everything he will need inside his backpack. He took out his cellphone from his pocket and his face brightened when he saw the name who sent him a text message.

From: Seohyun

'Luhan have you arrived safely? I miss you alot.. tomorrow night meet me at the grand entrance to hyde park at 7pm, don't reply to this message. Love you <3

Luhan smiled as he lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

The morning after, Luhan asked his sister to meet him at the back of the boys dormitory building. He didn't want to go to the girls dormitory because Jessica will be there as well.

 

"Okay, so tomorrow I just need to tell the principal that you will be absent from school for a week due to sickness when actually you will run away with your girlfriend. And after a month of absence, the principal will find out that you are gone then he will call dad, and then dad with grandpa will come here and start to ask me a bunch of questions, and that will be the end of me! You're nuts. I'm not doing it." Taeyeon said before she crossed her arms.

 

"Taeyeon please, help us one more time." Luhan said pleadingly. 

 

"You are a mean brother, you know that?" Taeyeon looked at her brother broodingly.

 

"Please, I beseech you." Luhan pleaded again.

 

"Ah fine. I'll do it." Taeyeon groaned. Luhan smiled and hugged his sister.

 

"Okay, since it's sunday and we don't have school today, I'm going to my room and sleep. I'm still so tired, I need to get refreshed for tonight ." Luhan said as he pulled away from the hug.

 

"For the ceremony?" Taeyeon asked. Luhan blinked his eyes in confusion, he didn't have any idea what his sister was talking about.

 

"What ceremony?"

 

"Affiliation ceremony, everyone's been talking about it. Since the male students will affiliate with the students from other school." Taeyeon explained.

 

"I won't attend the ceremony, I'll be meeting Seohyun tonight." Luhan shrugged.

 

"No, you have to attend the ceremony that will take place at the school hall. All male students must attend the ceremony starting from 6pm. It's your first day here, though you will leave with your girlfriend tomorrow, atleast you have to attend the ceremony. I don't think it will take more than an hour, after that you can meet Seohyun." Taeyeon said as she smiled at her brother. Luhan let out a sigh.

 

"Okay." He said weakly.

 

"One more thing, you have to wear suit and tie for the ceremony tonight." Taeyeon winked at him.

 

"What?"

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kim Chul opened the door to his right, the strong smell of dead animal bodies didn't bother him for he was used to it. He switched the lights on and walked through a bunch of dead animal bodies that were scattered around the room. Most people would throw up at this sight but his face didn't even change. He was lucky to have a house with the hidden passage inside it where he could put anything that he wanted. He slowly walked to the corner of the room then calmly removed a bloody sheet that wrapped a body. A human body. But, the body was moving. The body was still alive. It was a body of a man who looked in his 40s, blood was all over his face, he was shirtless and his body was full of wounds like he's been tortured very bad. Kim Chul looked at him in disgust when that man opened his eyes and shot him a glare.

 

"Dead animal odors around you still can't satisfy me. One day I will bring your dead daughter in front of you then I'll be the happiest man, Seo Soohyuk." 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seohyun glanced at the clock in her livingroom, it's only an hour left till she will be meeting the guy she loves. Her unnies will go for shopping and that's her chance to go and meet her boyfriend.

 

"Seohyun, I think you really need to come with us. Come on it'll be fun." Yoona said, pulling Seohyun hand.

 

"Unnie, I told you I'm not going. I want to stay at home." Seohyun pouted.

 

"No, you're coming with us." Yuri said, dragging the younger girl outside their house. Seohyun was caught off guard. 

 

"But unnie..." Seohyun sighed.

'What am I going to do now?' She thought.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan with all the male students were standing inside the large school hall for a school ceremony that he found boring. He wished the ceremony would end very soon, he couldn't wait to take off his suit and ran to meet his girlfriend. He took a quick glance at the clock on his phone and gritted his teeth when the clock hit 7pm, he would surely be late. He couldn't stay any longer, he slowly walked through the other male students who were still standing like statues. They eyed the new student who walked passed them but eventually ignored him. Luhan quickly walked out the hall as he took off his tie and put it inside his pocket, there's no time for him to change. He ran straight towards the school gate then to the bus stop.

Luhan was waiting for a bus when suddenly he felt someone patted his back, he turned around and saw his sister smiling at him.

 

"Taeyeon what are you doing here?" Luhan asked her as he looked at behind her back, making sure Jessica wasn't following her.

 

"I'm going with you, I'm so bored." Taeyeon said as she slipped her hand in Luhan's arm. Luhan sighed and nodded.

They finally got on a bus and made their way to Westminster that is only 6miles away from their boarding school. After they got off the bus, they quickly ran to the grand entrance to hyde park but Seohyun was nowhere to be found and it was already 7.30pm. They decided to wait, Luhan knew she'll come.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Oh my, this dress looks so pretty on you. You look like a princess." Yoona complimented as Seohyun walked out from the changing room. She was wearing a beautiful long white strapless dress that fits in her body. 

 

"But unnie, why do I need a dress?"

 

"Why? You will go to many occasions as my foster daughter, you will need many dresses like this. And someday you will meet my kids and my husband, you have to look perfect in front of them." Yoona said cheerfully. Seohyun nodded her head slowly, not paying attention to what Yoona said. She just wanted to see her boyfriend so badly. 

Sooyoung , Yuri and Yoona were busy inside the store with their own things, unaware of Seohyun who looked clearly unhappy. She kept glancing at the clock, and when it's almost 7.30pm Seohyun felt she had to leave at that time, her boyfriend might have waited for her. She stood up and looked at her surroundings before she ran out the store through the backdoor still wearing her dress, she didn't have time to change to her casual clothes.  Unknown to her, one of her unnies spotted her running out of the store.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Wahh this place is superb!" Taeyeon said running around the entrance area like a little kid. Luhan watched her and laughed but then he stopped when he saw Seohyun in her beautiful white dress was running towards him. His face brightened as he ran to her and embraced her in his arms. They looked like they haven't seen each other for years when they only haven't seen each other for a week. Luhan lifted her up in the air and whirled her around making the girl giggled blissfully. He eventually stopped, he stared lovingly at her as he held her softly in his arms. Seohyun cupped his face in her palms, savoring the moment, their eyes never left each other's. Slowly Luhan planted a soft kiss on her lips and Seohyun responded by pulled him into a passionate kiss.

After one long passionate kiss they pulled away from each other and turned to look at Taeyeon who was standing not far from them. She looked at the lovers with unhappy look, she asked herself why did she even want to go with her brother to meet his girlfriend.

 

"I thought I was watching Romeo and Juliet. Don't mind me, carry on." Taeyeon said as she gave them the hands gestures that tells them to continue with their thing. Seohyun giggled and gave Taeyeon a hug.

 

"Taeyeon how are you? I missed you." Seohyun said, hugging her tightly.

 

"I'm great, ohh I missed you too." Taeyeon said, hugging her back. Taeyeon broke the hug and stared at the girl in front of her.

 

"But have you been in a party or something?" Taeyeon asked, eyeing Seohyun's dress.

 

"No, I was shopping with my unnies and I didn't have time to change." Seohyun said, giggling.

Taeyeon stared at the couple from head to toe. Luhan was still in his black suit and Seohyun was wearing a long white strapples dress. 

 

"You guys look like you're going to get married tonight." Taeyeon laughed. Luhan grinned and shifted his gaze to Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun, lets get married tonight." Luhan said as he look into her eyes. Seohyun blinked her eyes while Taeyeon looked at him with opened.

 

"Right now?" Seohyun asked the smiling guy before her. She liked the idea but she wasn't sure.

 

"Yes, lets do it tonight. We are already in our proper dress and we also have Taeyeon here, she can be the witness for our wedding ceremony." Luhan said, still smiling.

 

"Me? As the witness?" Taeyeon asked, pointing to herself.

 

"Yes." Luhan simply replied. Seohyun thought hard before she eventually nodded with a smile.

 

"Um there's one thing, aren't we supossed to have atleast two witnesses present at a wedding to make it legal?" Taeyeon asked the couple in front of them. Seohyun and Luhan exchanged looks.

 

"Their ages are not even legal to get married by the law." The three of them twirled around and saw Sooyoung who was walking towards them. Seohyun gulped while Luhan and Taeyeon looked at each other, they thought that it must be one of Seohyun's 'unnies'.

 

"Sooyoung unnie.." Seohyun said quietly, she was ready for another slap on her cheek but to her surprise, Sooyoung smiled at her and said.

 

"But you two still can marry each other. I'll help you guys." Sooyoung said, smiling weakly. Seohyun was speechless, she looked at Sooyoung like she was seeing a ghost.

 

"Don't look at me like that, let's go to have your wedding ceremony before I change my mind."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jessica came inside her dorm room that she shared with Taeyeon and two other female students. She sat on her bed, her eyes wandered around the room. She was alone in the room, her two roommates were downstairs doing their things while Taeyeon, she didn't know where she was. She noticed something black on Taeyeon's bed and walked to the bed to get the closer look. It was Taeyeon's phone, Jessica smiled as she took the phone. She wanted to look at Luhan's photos, she's his sister so she probably has them inside her phone. But her smile faded and was replaced by a look of shock when she read the messages that Luhan sent to his sister.

 

"Seohyun... is in london?..."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." The wedding preacher said. Seohyun and Luhan were smiling all the time during the wedding ceremony. Sooyoung looked like she was going to cry in joy while Taeyeon had already cried. She cried in joy but also she was afraid of what might happen to her brother and Seohyun once her grandpa finds out about this. 

 

"Luhan Kim, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

 

"I do." Luhan said as he looked at the girl he loves who was smiling at him.

 

"Joohyun Seo, do you take this man to be your wedded husband?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

 

"I do." Seohyun said, smiling happily.

 

"It is at this time that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Seohyun and Luhan faced each other and kissed for the first time eversince they became a husband and wife. The couple looked very happy despite their wedding that was held secretly. Sooyoung snapped a picture of the couple who was staring at each other after the kiss, it was her first time seeing the younger girl smiled blissfully like she was the happiest girl in the world. She was glad she did this for her and she knew she won't regret it.

 

"OMG I can't believe now you're married." Sooyoung hugged Seohyun right after they came out of the church. Seohyun let out a small laugh, she was thankful that one of her unnies gave her consent to her relationship with Luhan. She wished Yoona and Yuri were there also.

 

"Unnie lets go home, Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie must be worried." Seohyun said after she gave her husband a peck on his cheek.

 

"Don't worry, I told them that both of us will be out all night. This is your wedding night, you should spend your wedding night with your husband." Sooyoung said, smiling warmly at the younger girl. Seohyun couldn't believe this, she was overjoyed. Seohyun and Luhan looked at each other and smiled happily.

 

"Unnie thanks." Seohyun said, hugged Sooyoung once more. 

 

"But do comeback before the morning comes, okay?" Sooyoung said and Seohyun happily nodded.

 

"Don't worry about me I can go back to my dorm by myself. You guys just have fun." Taeyeon said, pushing Luhan closer to Seohyun. 

Luhan took Seohyun's hand and held it softly. The married couple looked at Sooyoung and Taeyeon one more time before they ran through the crowd of people, hand in hand. They were extremely happy, they couldn't stop smiling as they ran farther.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jessica was trembling, she dropped Taeyeon's phone on the bed as she fell on the floor, crying silently. It hurted her. Seohyun and the guy she likes are in the same city again and she with Kim Jongin and Kim Chul were fooled by them.

Minutes passed, her trembling hands reached for her own cellphone and dialled a man's number. When she heard the man's voice at the other line she quickly responded to him.

 

"Uncle Kim Chul, come to London immediately." Her voice was shaking.

 

______________________________________________________________________