The truths

My Immortal Girl

"Seohyun, we have arrived." Seohyun opened her eyes then a soft smile appeared on her sleepy face when she saw her husband's face smiling at her. She rubbed her eyes then took her backpack before she and Luhan walked through the train. They got out from the train when it was almost 11pm and it was raining hard. Luhan quickly took her hand and they both ran to find a shelter.

 

"Luhan, you don't look fine." Seohyun said as soon as they found a shelter, she noticed that her husband didn't look okay. He was hugging himself and he was clearly freezing.

 

"I'm fine. I'm just feeling a bit cold." His pale face looked at her with a warm smile, telling her not to worry about him but Seohyun knew he wasn't fine, he was sick. It was still raining so hard and it looked like it won't stop anytime soon.

 

"No, you're not fine." Seohyun took off her jacket then wrapped it around her husband. She pulled out her phone from her backpack and looked at the map through it.

 

"There's a hotel just 1km from here. We can take a cab." She put her phone back on her backpack before she held Luhan's hand. They ran to a cab and made their way to a nearby hotel.

Seohyun walked inside a hotel room while holding Luhan tightly, she lay him on the bed then covered his body with a warm blanket. He was shivering. She never saw him so sick before and it scared her.

 

"Baby hold on, I'll be right back." Seohyun kissed his forehead before she ran out the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"How could you not know that your brother escaped from this place?" Kim Chul asked his granddaughter angrily. Taeyeon gulped, her grandfather was furious and it was freaking her out but she couldn't tell him the truth. Never.

 

"Grandpa I really don't know how could he escape. I was with Jessica the whole time." Taeyeon lied. Jessica nodded her head, confirming what Taeyeon just said. Kim Chul turned around as he sighed.

 

"Inform me as soon as you receive a phone call from your brother." The old man said as he walked away leaving Jessica and Taeyeon. Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief, she knelt down then put her right hand on her chest.

 

"Phew that was close, I can feel my heart is beating so fast."

 

"Get up, we have to go back to our room. I'm tired, I need some sleep." Jessica pulled Taeyeon's hand before they both walked to their room.

As they walked through the hallway, Taeyeon noticed something weird about the blond haired girl. She wasn't her usual self.

 

"Jessica, you okay?"

There was a moment of silence.

 

"No, I am not okay. I just found out something really scary, sorta, I um well I kind of overheard your grandpa and your dad were talking about a scary thing when they just arrived here." Jessica finally broke the silence.

 

"Something scary? What is it?" Taeyeon stopped Jessica from walking any further by holding her wrist.

 

"I'll tell you later. I am still not sure, I might have heard it wrong." Jessica continued to walk leaving a confuse Taeyeon behind.

 

"Okay, now I will keep bothering you until you tell me what was that all about." Taeyeon said, catching up with her.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seohyun rushed back to the hotel room with a doctor following her from behind. She stood beside the bed, watching the doctor as he treated her husband. Soon the doctor finished, she walked to him as he put his things back into his bag.

 

"Your husband is not in his very good condition. He just needs lots of rest then he will be fine soon." The doctor said with a smile before he left. Seohyun closed the door behind her then she walked to the bed, Luhan was sleeping peacefully and she felt relieved. She couldn't sleep so she just sat beside him on the bed, staring at her husband's handsome face. After like an hour Luhan was drenched in sweat, she took off his clothes leaving him with only in his underwear before she covered his body again with the warm blanket.

Seohyun's came to the room with a shopping bag in her hand, she took out some dry clothes from inside the shopping bag then she walked to her husband to put them on his body. When she tried to put a shirt on his upper body, she noticed the wounds on his back. She couldn't help but cry. Kim Chul had gone too far, she tought to herself.

As she took his pants from the floor, something fell to the ground with a thud. She looked at it, it was his wallet. She sat on the sofa beside the bed and slowly she opened the wallet but something terrified her as she looked at the photo that Luhan kept on his wallet.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Sica come on, tell me. I am so curious, I couldn't even sleep last night." Taeyeon was running after Jessica who was walking to their first class of the day.

 

"Couldn't sleep my . I was the one who couldn't sleep because you were snoring constantly." Jessica said, rolling her eyes.

 

"Yah, I wasn't snoring."

 

"Oh really? Then ask Meredith and Eliza. They also couldn't sleep because of you."

 

"Okay, lets stop about this already. Now tell me what did you hear yesterday." Taeyeon followed Jessica till she sat on her desk. Taeyeon pulled a chair beside her then took a seat beside the blond haired girl.

 

"Fine, I'll tell you." Jessica sighed.

 

"I heard they were talking about Seo Soohyuk."

 

"Seo Soohyuk? Who is he?"

 

"He's Seohyun's dad."

 

"Wh-what? But he's dead. Seohyun told me my grandpa killed him and she saw it with her own eyes." Taeyeon looked at her with wide eyed.

 

"I know, that's why I am still not sure about it. Probably my bad hearing but I heard them said that they must find Seohyun and get rid of her so that they can kill Seo Soohyuk. After they kill Seohyun, they will kill Seo Soohyuk." Jessica said quietly. Taeyeon gulped hard.

 

"We must tell Seohyun about this." Taeyeon said frantically.

 

"No, not now. Just let her spend time with Luhan for now. If we tell her about this right now, she would come here immediately then your grandpa will have the chance to kill her." Jessica said calmly.

 

"You're right. Lets tell her about this when she and Luhan return. They will be back after a year."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan woke up from his sleep and found his wife was still sleeping in sitting position on the sofa next to his bed. He stood up then slowly carried her sleeping body and lay her down on the bed.

He was about to leave when he felt Seohyun pulling his shirt, he turned his head to her and gave her a smile.

 

"How are you feeling now? You were having fever last night." Seohyun slowly sat up on the bed.

 

"I feel a lot better, thanks to you." Luhan gave her a peck on her lips. Seohyun touched his face and pulled him into a hug.

 

"Luhan there's something I want to ask you."

 

"Yeah? You can ask me anything." Luhan said, her long hair softly. Seohyun pulled away from the hug then she showed him the photo that she found on his wallet. Luhan looked at it and smiled.

 

"It was me when I was in 7th grade and these are my parents." Luhan pointed at the photo that Seohyun was still holding.

 

"Y-your pa-parents?" Seohyun was stammering. She looked at her husband with a surprise look.

 

"Yes these are my parents, what's wrong? You know them?" Luhan said as she held her hands softly.

 

"So your mother was Kim Hyoyeon?" Seohyun said softly as she looked at his eyes.

 

"Yes, that's her name. But how do you know?"

 

"It's impossible. It doesn't make sense." She stood up and started walking back and forth. Luhan looked at her confusedly, he came to her then held her shoulders softly.

 

"How do you know my mother? Tell me Seohyun. I am so confused here." Seohyun quickly removed his hands from her shoulders.

 

"Tell me about your parents. That night you told me that you and Kim Chul are actually blood related. How? You never told me about your parents and I never asked you anything about your parents since you never talked about them but now you have to tell me everything about them. I need to know." 

Luhan took her hand and led her to sit with him on the bed. Seohyun waited patiently for what he was about to tell her.

 

"Taeyeon told me that she found a photo of my parents with my grandpa and my dad, the photo was taken in 1991, just a year before I was born. She said the photo explained that my dad is actually my uncle and my grandpa is actually my real grandpa, it's confusing. You told me that your parents killed Kim Chul's family, so my grandpa maybe married again then he had my mother."

 

"No, Luhan." She took a deep breath before she said.

 

"Kim Hyoyeon, your mother. She was my bestfriend when were 15, she was the one who was killed by my parents decades ago." Seohyun said as she looked at her lap.

 

"What?" Luhan stared at her with wide eyed.

 

"Your mother was my bestfriend. She was supposed to be dead decades ago and now I am so confused why was she still alive and she even gave birth to you 17 years ago." Seohyun continued.

There was silence.

 

"Luhan.." Seohyun called his name softly.

 

"My parents, they were the nicest people I have ever known, they never had a problem with other people but the strange thing is my mother never told me that I had an uncle and a grandpa. She told me that my father was the only one she had, she didn't have anyone beside my father. When Taeyeon told me about the truth I was just confused. When I was in 8th grade they died in a car accident. It was really hard for me, in a blink of an eye I lost two people who were so precious to me. I was sent to the orphanage just a week after they died and not so long after, the person whom now I called dad came and took me as his son. I could smile again eversince, I got new parents and I even got myself a sister." Luhan said as he looked at the ground. Seohyun then held his hand tightly.

 

"Now I am wondering why did my parents hide the fact that I have a grandpa and an uncle." Luhan added.

 

"Me too. Only your dad and your grandpa who know the reason why." Seohyun said as she lay her head on his shoulder.

There was silence before Luhan finally spoke.

"It's almost 9am. Lets have breakfast before we catch the next train." Luhan said, giving Seohyun a kiss on her cheek.

 

"But where are we going?"

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

7 months later...

Kim Chul with his son never stopped searching for the married couple. They searched for almost every part of England but still they couldn't find them. Kim Jongin was thinking about giving up but his father was so persistent in finding his grandson with his wife, his father became more like a monster as each day passed. He couldn't understand his father anymore, he was changed. More evil.

 

"It's been 7 months already and we haven't found them!" Kim Chul yelled at his son. Kim Jongin was very exhausted after a tiring day of searching Luhan and Seohyun, his father's yelling was the last thing he wanted to hear.

 

"Father, maybe we should just wait. I know sooner or later they will be back. They know it better than anyone else that they can't hide forever." Kim Jongin said, taking off his coat.

 

"I can't just stay and wait like a fool!" The old man clenched his fist before he walked out the door.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seohyun and Luhan had been living a happy and peaceful life together in a countryside that was located in northern England, it's only two weeks away before their child will be born and it made them very excited, 7 months passed blissfully for both of them. With the money that Yoona gave to them, they bought a small house that was located far from many people. They didn't want to attract many attention for they knew that Kim Chul and his son never stop searching for them, Taeyeon called them once a week and told them about what her grandpa and her dad had been doing.

That night Seohyun kept stirring in her sleep, she was having a nightmare about her parents. Luhan who was sleeping beside her woke up then sat up quickly.

 

"Seohyun. Honey, wake up." Luhan looked at his wife worriedly. Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and hurriedly hugged her husband tightly.

 

"Bad dream again?" Luhan asked, her hair softly. Seohyun nodded slightly, still hugging him. In her dream she saw her father was suffering, he screamed her name many times telling her to save him. She was terrified, her father died long time ago but she felt like her father was still alive and he's suffering somewhere.

Luhan cupped her face in his palms whilst caressed her cheeks.

 

"It's just a dream, lets go back to sleep hm?" Luhan said with a soft smile. Seohyun felt better already, his smile can change even the worst thing instantly.

 

"Luhan I love you."

 

"I love you too Seohyun." They lay back on the bed and continued to sleep. Seohyun hoped that the bad dream won't come again.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon, your mother is waiting for you in the main building." Mrs. Brent said as she opened the door to Taeyeon's dorm room. Taeyeon gave Jessica a happy look before she hurriedly rushed outside. She missed her mother a lot. While Jessica who was arranging her books had a sad look on her face, she just found out that Taeyeon isn't her mother's real child.

Taeyeon happily hugged her mother when she spotted her was standing near the window of the main building of her school.

 

"Mom, I miss you."

 

"I miss you too my dear. Here I brought you your favourite foods." Mrs. Hyesu said, giving Taeyeon a bunch of foods. Taeyeon stared at it in awe.

 

"But mom you didn't need to-" Taeyeon was cut off by her mother.

 

"I have something very important to tell you Taeyeon." Mrs. Hyesu's expression was very serious and Taeyeon didn't like it, she had a bad feeling about this. They both walked outside the school building then sat on a bench. Mrs. Hyesu held her daughter's hand before she told her something that would make Taeyeon's world turned upside down.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"These are my kids. A handsome boy over here is Sehun, he's 18 and this is Sulli, she's turning 15 this year." Yoona introduced her kids to Sooyoung and Yuri.

Yoona went back to her home in US just a month after Seohyun ran away with Luhan and after 6 months, she's back in London and brought her kids with her since they were on summer vacation.

Yuri and Sooyoung greeted them with a warm smile. 

 

"Mom, where's Seohyun whom you're always talked about?" Sehun asked his mother as he looked around the room.

 

"Well, it's a long story." Yoona said as her head turned to look at Yuri and Sooyoung, she didn't know what to explain to her kids about the whole situation.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"I never thought I would be a father at the age of 18." Luhan smiled happily as he rubbed Seohyun's pregnant belly. Seohyun giggled as she his hair softly.

 

"You will be a great father eventhough you're only 18." Seohyun said with a smile. Luhan nodded his head.

 

"In a few months I will be back to school then I'll register our marriage. I hope nothing bad will happen, how I wish I could stay here forever with you." Luhan pouted.

 

"But we have to go back. You should go back to school in order to be a great father of our child and you have promised me that we will run away for only a year." Seohyun replied.

 

"And we need to find out why did your mother hide the fact that you have a grandpa and an uncle. It's still bothering me somehow." Seohyun said but then she felt so much pain inside her tummy. Luhan looked at her worriedly.

 

"Seohyun what's wrong?" Luhan was panicked.

 

"I think I'm going to give birth now." Seohyun said weakly.

 

"This soon?" Luhan widened his eyes.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Mom please don't go." Taeyeon cried as she kept on pulling her mother's shirt like a little child.

 

"I am sorry my dear but I have to. And please don't call me mom anymore, I am not your real mother." Mrs. Lee Hyesu walked away with tears in her eyes. It's the best she could do for her daughter, she loves her like her own daughter that's why she had to let her go and let her live a happy life with her rich mother.

Jessica approached Taeyeon who was crying alone on a bench.

 

"Taeyeon.." Jessica patted her back.

 

"Sica, there's something strange... My mom said she's not my real mother, she said... that my real mother is a rich woman named Im Yoona." Taeyeon said, sobbing.

 

"It's true Taeyeon." Jessica said almost whispering.

 

"You knew?" Taeyeon turned her head to her.

 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon. I just found out and I didn't know what to do." Jessica bit ther lower lip.

 

"So my real mother is someone else and her name is Im Yoona." Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Im Yoona. I think I heard her name somewhere, her name is familiar." Jessica thought hard until she finally remembered about that name.

 

"No, it can't be." She had a surprise look on her face.

 

"Sica you know her?" 

 

"Im Yoona is Seohyun's foster mother."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seohyun hold on." Luhan was driving his wife to a nearby hospital. He was excited that his wife was going to give birth to their child soon but seeing her in so much pain like this just hurted him. He wished he could take the pain away from her.  She kept wincing in pain all the way to their destination

As soon as they arrived the nurses took her while Luhan waited outside. He kept walking back and forth, his heart was beating so fast. He then took a seat on a chair and prayed.

Finally the doctor came with a smile on her face, Luhan quickly stood up and approached her.

 

"Congratulations sir, you have a baby boy."

 

"Are they fine?"

 

"They are perfectly fine. Don't worry."

Luhan then came inside the room where Seohyun was holding their child in her arms. He ran to her then gave her a kiss on her forehead before he held their child in his arms.

 

"Seohyun we are parents now, he looks just like me. I am the happiest man on this planet" Luhan smiled happily while Seohyun just giggled.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Jessica asked Taeyeon as they stood in front of a huge building.

 

"Yes, look. Seohyun wrote her address and gave it to me on the day she married my brother." Taeyeon showed her the address 

 

"Okay then, lets go." Jessica said, pulling Taeyeon inside the building.

They waited outside the door after they pressed the door bell. Sooyoung opened the door and eyed the girls weirdly.

 

"May I come in? I need to speak to Mrs. Im Yoona, this is urgent." Taeyeon said.

 

"Sooyoung who is it?" They heard Yoona called her from inside.

 

"It's Luhan's sister. She said she wants to speak to you." Sooyoung said as she led Taeyeon and Jessica walked inside the room. 

 

"How can I help you?" Yoona asked Taeyeon as she crossed her arms, she had given her consent to Seohyun and Luhan's marriage but it didn't change the fact that she was still holding some anger towards Kim Jongin and everyone who's related to him.

 

"I am your daughter." Taeyeon said straightforwardly. Yoona blinked her eyes, she clearly didn't know what was this girl talking about.

 

"Huh? What do you mean? Listen young lady, if you just came here to talk about nonsense I suggest you to leave right now." Yoona pointed at the door, motioning her to leave.

 

"I am not leaving until I tell you all the things that I want to say to you. Just this morning I was still thinking that my only mother is Lee Hyesu then I found out that my real mother is you, Mrs. Im Yoona. This is so hard for me, you don't have any idea how hurt I am feeling right now. I have told you everything that I wanted to say to you. I am leaving now." Taeyeon said, wiping her tears away with her hand. She then ran out the door as she cried.

 

"Hey wait!" Yoona called out for her but Taeyeon was already out of her sight. She turned her head to Jessica who was still standing there.

 

"Tell me what this is all about?" Yoona asked Jessica as she held her wrist.

 

"I just found out that 18 years ago Kim Jongin switched his dead daughter with your daughter. He took your daughter as his own and raised her. Kim Taeyeon, she's your daughter." Jessica said before she turned to leave. Yoona's jaw dropped, she couldn't believe of what she just heard earlier.

 

"Wait, do you know where I can find Kim Jongin?" 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"We haven't met each other for 20 years, I am very surprised you suddenly asked me to meet you." Kim Jongin said as Yoona took a seat across from him, they were sitting in a coffeshop near the place where he stayed at with his father.

 

"I'll get straight to the point, is it true that you switched your dead daughter with my healthy daughter 18 years ago?" Yoona asked him coldly. Kim Jongin stared at her shockingly, he didn't have any idea where did Yoona find out about this, he had been keeping this secret for so many years.

 

"Answer me!" Yoona raised her tone.

 

"Yes, it's true." He finally said. Yoona widened her eyes in shock.

 

"You. How could you?!" Yoona stared at him in disbelief, she couldn't believe the man whom once she loved could do something like that. She felt guilty for hating Kim Taeyeon, knowing that she was Kim Jongin's daughter.

 

"I did that because I still love you. I couldn't forget you." He confessed.

 

"You sick." Yoona said, shaking her head. 

 

"And all this time I thought my daughter was dead, I will never forgive you. I'll take Taeyeon with me from now on." She said again, her tone was colder than before.

 

"No, I love her like my own daughter I will never give her to you." He said as he hit the table with his fist.

 

"Lets see who will she choose." Yoona said as she stood up, ready to leave.

 

"Wait, lets make a deal." He said, making Yoona stared at him confusedly.

 

"What deal?"

 

"I have lost my son since he married Seo Joohyun, I don't want to lose my daughter too. Help me to keep Seo Joohyun away from my son, then you can take Taeyeon." 

 

"And what makes you think I would want to do that? I'm leaving." Yoona said, turning around.

 

"Seo Joohyun's father is still alive." He finally said. Yoona turned to face him again.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"If you help me, I promised I will never hurt Seo Joohyun and I don't even care about my revenge towards her anymore. I just want my son back. You get Taeyeon, I get Luhan and Seo Joohyun gets her father." 

 

"Here, this is a photo of Seo Soohyuk, Seo Joohyun's father that I took recently. I know you are with Yuri and Sooyoung, show them this photo and you will know that I'm not lying. Luhan with his wife will be back in a few months I know they won't hide for long, that's when we separate them away from each other." Kim Jongin said as he showed Yoona a photo of Seohyun's father.

 

"If you don't accept this deal then forget about taking Taeyeon away from me. I will never let her go." He continued. Yoona thought hard, she wanted to take her daughter's back but separating Seohyun from the guy she loves is just so cruel. She will never do that.

Kim Jongin then pulled out a small vial from his pocket.

 

"Here, give it to her when you meet her. She will forget everything about Luhan, that way you won't have to hurt her feelings when you separate her from Luhan. I'll do the same to Luhan." He said as if he could read her mind.

 

"Fine. Lets have a deal." Yoona let out a sigh.

 

Unknown to them, Taeyeon had been sitting close to them and listening to all of their conversation. She followed her father to the coffeeshop when she spotted him walked out from the place where he had been staying at with her grandfather.

Her face was pale, her breathing was hard, she was in fear.

 

'No, they can't do that to my brother and his wife.'

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

finally an update ^^

Oh and I must tell you guys that this story is ending soon >.< I am currently writing the last chapter...