The hidden passage part 2

My Immortal Girl

"This place is freaking me out and the smell..ohh man.." Taeyeon complained as she and Seohyun walked deeper through the narrow passage. Then she noticed Seohyun was having a hard time trying not to puke. 

 

"Ahh, I can't stand the smell.." Seohyun turned around and ran back towards the passage entrance. 

 

"I told you this is a bad idea." Taeyeon said as she followed her from behind. As they reached the entrance they quickly inhaled some fresh air. 

 

"We have to go back Taeyeon, we haven't seen Luhan." Seohyun said, pulling Taeyeon's hand as she tried to walk back towards the passage. Taeyeon looked at her in disbelief.

 

"You're insane. We couldn't even stand a minute in there." Taeyeon pulled her hand away from Seohyun's grip.

 

"I have to see if he's okay. Don't you want to see him as well?" Seohyun gave her a doleful look.

 

"Uh of course I want to see him." Taeyeon replied as she slowly nodded her head.

 

"Then lets go!" Seohyun said, pulling Taeyeon's hand again.

 

"Nu uh, I don't wanna go back there without wearing any mask. Lets go to my room, my grandpa gave me one dozen of medical masks." Taeyeon said before she dragged Seohyun to her room upstairs.

Just as they about to open the door to Taeyeon's bedroom, they heard the sound of footsteps coming from inside the room. They spontaneously went inside Luhan's room just across Taeyeon's room, they closed the door slowly so they wouldn't make any sound, their heart was pounding as they glued their ears to the door. Soon they heard the door closed and the same footsteps was heard coming to the room they were now that made them jumped out of their skins. In a second, Seohyun threw Taeyeon on the bed while she ran to Luhan's wardrobe and hid inside. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly and pretended to sleep.

Kim Jongin walked inside the room and approached the bed, he saw Taeyeon's sleeping body on the bed and pulled up the covers over her body before she kissed her forehead. He took out his phone from his pocket and dialled her father's number.

 

"Father, she's sleeping inside Luhan's room. Don't worry. Poor her, she must be missing her brother so much." 

 

"Yes father. Where are you now? You will be home in 30 minutes? Alright. I'll hang up now." Kim Jongin looked at his daughter once last time with a smile. He then walked out the room and closed the door behind him. Seohyun came out from the wardrobe and sat on the bed beside Taeyeon who was now sitting on the bed. They sighed in relief. 

 

"You heard that? Kim Chul is not inside this house and we have less than 30 minutes to see Luhan." Seohyun said, smiling widely. Taeyeon made a weird face.

 

"Seriously Seohyun? You still can smile like that after what happened just now? You know, I still feel my heart jumping up and down." Taeyeon said as she put her hands on her chest.

 

"I just want to see the father of my child. I miss him so much." Seohyun said, rubbing her tummy softly. Taeyeon suddenly felt sad seeing the girl beside her.

 

"Alright, I'm going to my room to take the medical masks, you just wait here." Taeyeon said, walking out the room.

Seohyun stood up and walked around the room but as she walked farther she felt a sharp pain in her head. It hurted so much, she never felt something like this before, she reached for the bed and lay down on it.

 

"I got it!" Taeyeon announced with a smile as she entered the room but her smile faded when she noticed Seohyun's face was all pale just like how she looked like yesterday at school before she passed out. 

 

"Oh Gosh, you don't look okay. Lets go to see Luhan some other time, remember you're pregnant Seohyun." Taeyeon said worriedly. Seohyun just shook her head and forced a small smile as she slowly sat up.

 

"I'm fine I promise I will take lots of rest after I get to see your brother, I have to see if he's okay. Please I need to see him." Seohyun pleaded.

 

"Uh okay." Taeyeon nodded hesitantly. She still had a feeling that this wasn't right.

 

"Lets go, what are we waiting for?" Seohyun pulled Taeyeon outside the room with a smile on her face while Taeyeon still looking at her worriedly. But the thought of seeing Seohyun meeting her brother again made her face turned to a smile.

 

"I'm so thirsty from all the running. I'm going to have some water before we go to that creepy place." Taeyeon said as they entered the kitchen. She walked to the fridge while Seohyun sat on a chair beside it.

 

"Give me some too, for me and my child." She said, rubbing her tummy and a shy smile appeared on her face. She liked it everytime she says my child, it's a new experience, a beautiful experience. Taeyeon sat beside her and handed the pregnant lady a glass of water.

 

"Gosh, I still can't believe I'll become an aunt already." Taeyeon said, shaking her head.

 

"I still can't believe I will become a mother." Seohyun said, giggling. She sipped on her water when she saw something familiar was hanging on the wall. She stood up from her seat and approached it, her eyes widened when she recognized what it was. It was a painting of a large mansion, the place where she spent most of her childhood, her old house where she lived in with both of her parents before they died. 

 

"Isn't it wonderful?" Taeyeon asked from behind. Seohyun didn't say a thing, she kept looking at it with wide-eyed.

 

"My dad said that the house is grandpa's house. I think grandpa is very rich." Taeyeon said casually.

 

"Your grandpa's house?" Seohyun asked her, not believing her. She got the picture now, Kim Chul not just killed her parents but he also claimed her house. She left her house just right after her parents died, she always thought that her relatives who took care of the house after the incident. 

 

"Lets just go to the passage. We don't have much time." Seohyun said walking towards the door to the dark hall.

They wore their mask and walked inside the narrow passage, Seohyun walked in first while Taeyeon followed her from behind. As they walked deeper through the passage the same smell appeared but now it wasn't very strong since they were wearing mask on their faces. 

 

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is a smell of... dead bodies..." Taeyeon felt scared instantly.

 

"Dead animal bodies." Seohyun corrected.

 

"Okay, I have found so many weird things in this house already and I guess this won't be the last." Taeyeon gulped.

 

'But what are dead animal bodies doing in this place.' Seohyun thought.

They finally reached the end of the long tunnel, they found two different large doors side by side.

 

"Taeyeon you go to the left door while I go to the right door." Seohyun instructed as she went to the right door.

 

"Hell no! I'm not going inside that room alone. We're going together inside both rooms." Taeyeon followed Seohyun to the right door.

Seohyun slowly opened the door but the room looked so dark, they couldn't see a single thing and the smell was so strong in this room. Seohyun stepped inside as her hand traveled the wall, searching for a light switch.

 

"I think this will be right here." Seohyun said, switching the light switch and the room became bright instantly but the view before them made them widened their eyes in fear.

 

"Wh-what i-is that?" Taeyeon stuttered. Seohyun quickly switched the lights off and shutted the door.

 

"Le-lets go to the other room." Seohyun stuttered, her eyes still showed fear.

 

"Great idea." Taeyeon said as they both ran to the other door.

 

"So the smell comes from that room." Taeyeon said, quietly. Seohyun nodded her head.

Seohyun hesitantly reached the doorknob, she wasn't ready to see anything strange again. Taeyeon noticed this and quickly stood on the doorway.

 

"Let me do it." Taeyeon said as she opened the door. As they stepped inside the room their eyes quickly searched for Luhan, their faces lit up when they noticed a familiar figure were lying peacefully on a seemed like a bed. Taeyeon ran towards the bed and hugged her brother who was still in his school uniform. 

 

"Luhan I miss you. I don't know what happened to you but please.. be okay.." Taeyeon kissed his forehead and turned around to see Seohyun was coming towards them. Taeyeon took her hand  and put it on her brother's hand. 

 

"I think you need some time alone with him." Taeyeon said before she left them.

 

"Luhan... I miss you so much. I dont know if you could hear me but.. I need to tell you that we will have a child together.. yes.. I'm pregnant, we did a bad thing that night but you need to know that I don't regret it and I will keep this baby.. I promise." She said softly to his ear as she cried silently. 

Taeyeon noticed a bright room just right beside the room where Luhan was lying unconciously. She went inside, it seemed like a lab where she found test tube racks, glass beakers, flasks, bottles and some other things that she usually finds inside a chemistry lab. She looked around and saw so many vials in  different colours were kept inside a glass box. This place made her frightened somehow. She didn't know her grandpa and her dad hid so many secrets and she didn't like it. She looked at her watch and realized her grandpa will be coming soon, she ran to Seohyun who was still whispering something to Luhan's ear.

 

"Seohyun we have to leave now. My grandpa will be back soon." Taeyeon said frantically. Seohyun nodded. She planted a soft kiss on Luhan's lips before Taeyeon pulled her hand, dragging her out of the room. They ran through the narrow passage, heart beating so fast, they were so scared the old man would see them before they could leave the passage. As they stepped outside they both quickly pushed the wardrobe back to its place but when they were about to leave the hall, they heard two familiar voice were talking outside and they knew the two old men were coming to the hall. Seohyun and Taeyeon looked at each other and quickly ran inside the passage to the basement just across Kim Chul's room and the old wardrobe that hid the hidden passage they were just came out from. They hid inside the basement for few minutes until they felt that it's okay for them to leave.

 

"It's almost 3am, my unnies will be so angry if they found out that I left." Seohyun bit her lips. Seohyun and Taeyeon were just got out of the house and now they were standing at the back of the house waiting for Tiffany to drive Seohyun to her home. 

 

"But I'm glad Luhan is fine, ah I wish I could take him home with me." Seohyun pouted.

 

"You promise you will take a lot of rest after this, now just think about yourself and your baby. Luhan will wake up soon, I just know it." Taeyeon looked at the girl beside her with a smile. She didn't understand this girl, she told her that Kim Chul killed her parents in front of her, she's suffered a lot but she never said that she hates that old man, though she said she will fight him if he ever try to kill her again.

 

"Seohyun, why do you love Luhan? What makes you like him?" Taeyeon asked all of a sudden making the girl beside her smiled shyly.

 

"Honestly I don't know why I like him in the first place. I think I just love him because it's him." Seohyun replied with a shy smile.

Soon Tiffany came to them, she was still in her pajamas and was wearing a pink jacket that match with her pink pajamas.

 

"Damn Taeyeon, why the heck did you call me at this hour-" She was yelling at the girl who was standing in the dark but then stopped when she noticed a brown haired girl beside her. Her face lit up and she quickly hugged her making the brown haired girl giggled.

 

"Omo Seohyun how are you? You're pregnant! Congrats!" Tiffany said, hugging her tighter.

 

"Yah, you're hurting her." Taeyeon said, pulling Tiffany away from Seohyun. Seohyun just laughed.

 

"Where did you park your car?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany as she looked around the area.

 

"Don't worry. Like you told me, I parked my car away from here. But why?"

 

"Just drive her home safely. That's why I called you, to drive her home." Taeyeon said as she pushed Seohyun lightly.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"We have to do something, sooner or later that old man will find out about Seohyun pregnancy." Yoona said to Sooyoung and Yuri who were sitting crossed from her. They didn't know that Seohyun escaped outside, they just thought that the youngest girl was asleep in her bedroom.

 

"What should we do?" Sooyoung asked looked at Yoona then to Yuri. Yuri seemed so deep in her thoughts before she said.

 

"Lets take her far away from this town, no. Lets take her away from this country. We should have done that long ago." Yuri said, earning nods from the other two.

 

"But where?" Sooyoung gave Yuri a quizzical look. They looked at each other then they moved their gaze to Yoona. She knew what they mean.

 

"No, I can't let you guys live under the same roof with my kids and my husband. That would be awkward." Yoona shook her head. She was silent for a moment then she said.

 

"London. Take her to London, I have a small house in Westminster. I lived there with my husband when we just had our first child." Yoona said, smiling brightly at them.

 

"That's a great idea." Sooyoung's eyes lit up.

 

"But we have to hide this from Seohyun, we know she won't easily agree with this." Yuri said in a low tone. Yoona gave her a sad look.

 

"We will hurt her by not telling her beforehand." Yoona said as she looked at the picture of Seohyun in her school uniform, Yoona took the picture before she drove her to her school on her first day. She looked so excited that Yoona just had to snap a picture of her.

 

"But it's for the best of her and her unborn child. She will understand." Yuri said softly. Yoona let out a sigh.

 

"Okay, I will take care of everything. We will leave in a week."

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"He will be alright, we just have to wait for him to wake up." Kim Chul said after he injected a vial on Luhan. Kim Jongin look so pleased, Luhan's face wasn't pale anymore, his breathing was stable and his heart was beating normally.

 

"Father, we have to take him away from here. He became like this because of that girl, I will never approve their relationship. I'm planning to send him and Taeyeon to study abroad." Kim Jongin said as he took out a white envelope and gave it to his father.

 

"What is it?" The old man said as he opened the envelope. He took the letter inside it and read it. Kim Chul raised an eyebrow before he asked.

 

"You want to send them to London?" The old man shook his head.

 

"No, we can't support them to study in London." He said, gave the envelope back to his son.

 

"But father you could sell the house and the land. After all these years why you still keep the house? Remember, it was the house where Seo family lived before." Kim Jongin said as he raised his voice. Kim Chul thought long and hard before he finally nodded his head.

Unknown to them, Luhan had been listening to all of their conversations. Actually he heard all the things that was happening in the room last three hours, he heard of what his sister said to him and of course he heard of what Seohyun told him. He wanted to open his eyes and hug the girl he loves that time but he couldn't. He just couldn't move, it was like he trapped inside his own body.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

5 days later...

 

"Unnie what is the meaning of this? Why the principal told me that I will be transferred?" Seohyun asked Yoona as soon as she got inside the car when Yoona arrived to pick her up from school. Yoona started to drive and tried to avoid her questions. Seohyun knew something wasn't right, her unnie was acting weird.

 

"Seohyun, I saw you were talking with Luhan's sister just now." Yoona started, her eyes focused on the road.

 

"Yeah? What's wrong with that?" Seohyun asked as she looked out the window.

 

"What's wrong with that? She's Kim Jongin's daughter. Kim Chul's grandchild." Yoona raised her tone as she took a glance at the brown haired girl.

 

"Unnie, she's nice. She's nothing like her grandpa." Seohyun turned to look at Yoona who had a dark look on her face.

 

"Whatever, I just don't like it you're getting close to any of them. I didn't know she was Kim Jongin's daughter when she introduced herself at the hospital. If I knew I wouldn't be nice to her." Yoona said as she gritted her teeth. Seohyun stared at her in shock, she never saw her like this, it scared her somehow. 

 

"Unnie, why are you being like this? You know that Luhan is the father of my child." 

 

"Don't mention his name ever again! Your child will grow up without a father." Yoona snapped at her making her trembled, she didn't understand why her unnie became like this all of a sudden.

 

"Unnie... you scared me." Seohyun said in a low voice. Yoona felt guilty instantly, she didn't mean to scare her. Yoona reached for the younger girl's hand and squeezed it but to her surprise, Seohyun quickly pulled away her hand from hers. She looked out the window once again, ignored Yoona completely.

Seohyun felt her phone vibrated inside her uniform pocket. She took it out and her heart almost jumped when she read the text message.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jessica was walking down the hall to the hidden passage where Luhan was lying there. She just came straight from school and it's a good thing Taeyeon went to Tiffany's house after school so she didn't have to sneak inside the house. She couldn't hide her excitement, she was told that Luhan will likely wakes up today and she wanted to be the first person that he will be seeing when he wakes up. She started to like him since the first time she saw him at school, that time she didn't know he's the one who got adopted by Kim Jongin. She knew that he only has his eyes for Seohyun, but that doesn't make her stop liking him. It just making her hates Seohyun even more.

She walked through the narrow passage as she held her breath for she knew about the strong smell from inside one of the rooms at the end of the passage. She went inside one of the rooms with a smile plastered on her face but soon her smile turned to a frown when she didn't find him anywhere in the room. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"You want me to pick you up?" Yoona asked Seohyun who just got out of the car, she suddenly told her that she wanted to go to the bookstore.

 

"No unnie it's okay." Seohyun said giving her a small smile.

 

"Ohh, okay. Give me a call when you want me to pick you up." Yoona said before she drove her car. Seohyun looked at the car till it was out of her sight. She then started to walk away from the town and made her way towards the forest.

Seohyun walked fastly through the forest, heart was beating so fast, a wide smile plastered on her face, finally she will get to see him again, the guy she loves so much. She was extremely happy when she received the text message from Luhan. She felt guilty for lying to Yoona but she had to do that, her unnie was changed, she now against her relationship with Luhan even after she knew that she's pregnant with his child. As she reached her favourite place in the forest, she saw the guy she loves was smiling brightly at her. He opened his arms widely, telling her to hug him. Seohyun was overjoyed, she ran to him and hugged him.

 

"I missed you." Seohyun said softly.

 

"I missed you more." Luhan said, hugging her tightly. Then he remembered about what she told him few nights ago. He pulled away and cupped Seohyun's face softly with his palms.

 

"You're really pregnant?" Luhan asked as he stared at her with a wide smile. Seohyun blinked her eyes at him.

 

"Y-you knew?" Luhan nodded with a smile still on his face. 

 

"Yes, we will have a baby." Seohyun said, smiling shyly. But then she noticed a blank expression on his face.

 

"Um You not happy?" Seohyun asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. Luhan quickly shook his head.

 

"No it's not like that. I just thought about about what my dad and my grandpa said about me." Luhan said, leading her to sit with him under the tree.

 

"What did they say?" Seohyun asked as they sat crossed from each other, She felt something bad about this.

 

"They are planning to send me and my sister to study abroad. They will send me and Taeyeon to London." Luhan said quietly. 

 

"To London? But it's so far away..." Seohyun said, trying to hold her tears.

 

"Yes, they are trying to separate us." Luhan said, looking at on his lap. Seohyun felt like she will burst into tears. 

Luhan took Seohyun's hands and held it softly. He looked into her eyes and gave her a smile.

 

"Lets run away."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

An update! Thanks so much for supporting this fic >.<

Honestly I'm at writing romance stories, I used to write horror stories with my friend before I write here hehehe I decided to write here because of my love for Seohan and Taeyeon ^^

 

Thanks a lot and tell me what you think about this chapter ^^