The escape

My Immortal Girl

"She's fine, she's just very weak due to her pregnancy but thankfully her baby is fine." Yoona told Yuri and Sooyoung as she entered the room where Seohyun was lying on the bed, sleeping. The three of them gave Seohyun a sad look that seemed to last an age.

 

"Lets go to US and take her with us." Yoona said all of a sudden. Yuri and Sooyoung blinked their eyes.

 

"Are you serious?" Yuri asked Yoona with wide eyed.

 

"No, I'm against it. She's married now, she should live with her husband. Don't you feel guilty for separating her with the one she loves?" Sooyoung looked at Yoona in dismay.

 

"I just want to protect her from Kim Chul, do you think what will happen to her now that Kim Chul finds out that she and his grandson are married. He whipped his own grandson and I wouldn't imagine what will he do to this poor girl." Yoona said before she sat on the sofa across the bed.

 

"Even if she didn't have any relationship with his grandson we know exactly that he would still hurt her. That old man won't stop until he kill her. Just let her happy with him, we all heard she said that he's everything to her." Sooyoung said to them and the other two thought hard before they left the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Your grandpa and your dad just left but they said they will be back at night." Jessica said to Taeyeon as she walked inside their dorm room. She sat on her bed and started looking through her phone. Taeyeon sat on the bed beside her.

 

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asked Jessica who kept busy with her phone.

 

"I'm texting my friend, he's currently in London. I'm asking him to lend me his car for Luhan, we can't expect him to run away without a car. My friend will be here in 10 minutes. Now we just have to find a way to help your brother to escape from this place before your grandpa comes here." Jessica replied, not looking at the person beside her. Her eyes were focused on her phone. Taeyeon looked at her in astonishment.

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

"Huh?" Jessica finally turned her head to Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you helping Luhan and Seohyun?" Taeyeon asked her again. Jessica put her phone on the bed and looked down on her lap before she spoke.

 

"I guess Seohyun likes your brother more than I do. I still hate her for what her parents did to my mother but I just realized that all this time I was just being selfish. It wasn't her fault, I have known her since we were kid and she was always treated me nicely. And Luhan, he didn't deserve that kind of treatment from your grandpa, whipping his own grandson was just a cruel thing.This all started because of our hatred for Seohyun's parents and now I have forgiven Seohyun's parents. I don't hold a grudge towards her anymore." Jessica said with teary eyes. Taeyeon smiled and patted her back.

 

"As expected, you are not a bad person." 

 

"Um but wait a sec. Why my dad and my grandpa even bother to come here again tonight? It's not like my grandpa will beat him again." Taeyeon gave Jessica a confuse look. 

 

"You know something, don't you?" Taeyeon continued. Jessica bit her lip before she replied to her.

 

"Your grandpa, he will inject a vial on your brother as soon as he gets here."

 

"What vial?"

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sooyoung held Seohyun's hand softly as she stared at the younger girl's pale face. Her breathing was really weak and she looked really sick.

 

"Poor girl. You deserve to be happy with someone you love." Sooyoung said quietly. Yuri and Yoona walked inside the room then they approached Seohyun's bed. Yuri let out a heavy sigh before she said.

 

"Okay, we gave up. Yoona and I have decided to approve their marriage. You're right even if she didn't get involved with Kim Chul's grandson, that old man would still try to kill her. We all want to see her happy." Yuri said softly. Sooyoung was very pleased to hear that, she stood up and gave both of them a big hug.

 

"Thank you both of you. Seohyun will be very happy."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Hey Taeyeon, are you still thinking about what I just told you about your grandpa?" Jessica  asked the girl who was walking through the school corridor beside her, they were just got back from the school gate to see Jessica's friend whom she texted awhile ago.

 

"I still can't believe my grandpa will do something like that. No, that can't be happen. Luhan has to leave this place immediately." Taeyeon said angrily.

 

"Oh yes he can, your grandpa turned to a very cruel person since his family died. Anyway, have you called Seohyun?"

 

"I have but she didn't pick up. I think something happens to her. Damn, I shouldn't have told her about Luhan. She must be really sad." Taeyeon said worriedly.

 

"I hope she's okay. Ugh the night will come soon and we still can't find a way to help your brother to escape from this place." Jessica said, sighing.

 

"Try to call her again."

 

"Okay." Taeyeon was dialling Seohyun's number when Philip came across her and waved slightly at her with a soft friendly smile. Taeyeon looked up and smiled at him. Jessica eyed her weirdly when the boy has gone.

 

"What's going on here? I thought you hate boys." Jessica said, raising her eyebrow.

 

"Hey, it's not like that. He's Luhan's roommate, we bumped into eachother last night and he told me about the secret door..." Taeyeon stopped when she realized she just got a way to help her brother to escape from the school area.

 

"Secret door?" Jessica gave her a questioning look.

 

"Yes. There's a secret door near the back of the building of our dormitory. We can help Luhan to escape through that door. Come!" Taeyeon said before she pulled Jessica all the way to the back of girl's dormitory building.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Luhan kept trying to reach Seohyun by her phone though she didn't pick up her phone. He was getting worried, Taeyeon told him that she informed Seohyun about what happened to him earlier and since then, he just couldn't reach her. He knew something must have happened to his precious wife.

He felt he couldn't stay any longer in the school clinic, he slowly stood up then left the room. He walked slowly through the empty hallway then to the school gate, his wounds still not healing and he winced in pain with every step he made but he didn't care, the thoughts of his wife kept him going. When he finally reached the school gate something unexpected happened, he wasn't allowed to walked pass the gate, the guard who stood on the gate told him that the principal forbids Kim Luhan and Kim Taeyeon to walk out the school area. He looked at the guard in disbelief, he turned his back around unwilingly as he gritted his teeth.

 

"I'll find another way out." He said to himself as he walked back to the school area.

 

"Seohyun, hold on. I'll come to you."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"This school is awesome, I didn't know it has a secret door. Wow." Jessica said when she and Taeyeon spotted a narrow secret door behind the bushes. Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Now lets go to find my brother. We have to help him to escape this place immediately." Taeyeon said, pulling Jessica's hand but to her surprise she pulled away from her grip and stood there frozen.

 

"What's the matter?" 

 

"After all I did, I don't think he would want to see me again." Jessica said, looking at the ground.

 

"Silly, you know my brother is not like that. Lets go." Taeyeon pulled her hand again and this time, Jessica didn't stop her. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seohyun how do you feel?" Yoona asked the younger girl as she sat up from her bed. Seohyun let her gaze roamed around the room.

 

"Where am I? And what time is it?" Seohyun asked in a low tone, she was still scared that Yoona and Yuri were still mad at her. She really doesn't want to receive another slap on her cheek. 

 

"You're in hospital. You were fainted for more than 3 hours." Yuri replied.

 

"3 hours..." Seohyun said weakly. Suddenly she felt like a thousand

daggers were being into her chest as she remembered what Taeyeon told her about what happened to her husband. Her body felt weak again.

 

"Seohyun listen, Yuri and I we have decided to give our consent to your marriage with Luhan." Yoona said with a smile. Seohyun had a surprise look on her face.

 

"Really unnie?" Seohyun looked at Yoona then to Yuri. They nodded their head. Seohyun was speechless, she didn't know how to react, it was a great news for her and Luhan but she couldn't express her happiness, not when she knew that something bad had happened to the person she loves the most.

She wrapped her arms around Yoona, hugging her tightly.

 

"Thanks unnie." She said softly.

 

"Now you need to call your husband. He's been calling you for so many times already." Sooyoung said, handing Seohyun her cellphone. Seohyun quickly dialled Luhan's number.

 

'Hello Seohyun? I'm so worried about you. What happened?' Seohyun heard the voice of her husband at the other line.

 

"You fool... You should be worried about yourself,.. I felt like I was going to die knowing your grandpa beated you like that." Seohyun said, crying silently.

 

'I'm sorry.. don't worry I'm fine. Hearing your voice again makes me feel better." Luhan said, his voice softer. Yuri then told Seohyun that she wanted to talk to him on the phone.

 

"Luhan, Yuri unnie said she wants to talk to you." Seohyun said before she handed the phone to Yuri.

 

"Hello, I will get straight to the point. We have gave our consent to your marriage now I just want to ask you to come here and take Seohyun away from this town, away from your grandfather. Please protect her now that you are her husband."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were running through the hallway to find Luhan. They went to the school clinic then to his dorm but he was nowhere to be found.

 

"It's almost night already. Where could he be?" Jessica said, looking at her clock on her phone. Taeyeon then spotted her brother was walking towards them.

 

"Hey, that's Luhan. Come on." Taeyeon said as they both ran to Luhan. As they approached him they noticed Luhan was looking at Jessica confusedly.

 

"It's okay bro. She's on our side." Taeyeon said while she held his arm. Luhan just nodded his head. He didn't want to have negative thoughts about the blond haired girl even after what she did to him. Seohyun had told him about Jessica, she said that Jessica actually is a good person and Luhan believes Seohyun more than he believes himself. 

He then faced the girls and said.

"Taeyeon, Jessica. I must leave this place right now. I will leave this town with Seohyun tonight and I need some help."

 

"That's what we were going to tell you. We will help you to escape from this place and guess what? We found a secret door near the back of girl's dormitory building, you can leave through that door."

 

"Awesome. Thanks Taeyeon." He gave his sister a hug.

 

"Jessica will take you there. I'll just stay here but where's your backpack? You will just leave like this?" Taeyeon looked at her brother from head to toe.

 

"Grandpa took my backpack but fortunately I have my wallet with me."

 

"Okay, take care and don't forget to give me a call." Taeyeon said, pushing her brother lightly.

 

"I know I'll leave now." Luhan said, walking away with Jessica followed him from behind. Taeyeon smiled while she looked at her brother's figure walking away from her.

Luhan and Jessica finally reached the back of the building, they walked closer to the bushes then Jessica showed him a narrow door behind the bushes.

 

"There, you can go through that door and you'll find a white BMW outside. I asked my friend to lend me his car. Inside the car you will find two train tickets for you and Seohyun, go to Belmont railway station and leave the car there. My friend will take his car tomorrow morning. It's the least I can do for you." Jessica said with a warm smile.

 

"And here's the key." She handed Luhan the car key and Luhan took it with a smile.

 

"Thanks Jessica."

 

"Are you always this kind to everyone? I have done something bad but you still nice to me."

 

"Seohyun told me that you are not a bad person." Luhan said to her before he turned around, ready to enter the narrow door.

 

"Luhan wait."

 

"Yeah?" He looked back at her.

 

"Please, just once. I have always wanted to do this with you." Jessica said before she kissed Luhan's cheek.

 

"Take care." Jessica said before Luhan went through the narrow door.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Father I thought we would be back to their school at night." Kim Jongin asked his father as he drove a grey SUV that they just rented a while ago. 

 

"I have a bad feeling. We must go to see Luhan and inject this vial on him immediately." Kim Chul said, taking out a small vial from his coat.

 

"I'm not sure about the vial father, you never created something like that before. His feelings for her won't change just because of a small vial."

 

"Who said I will make him stop liking her? I'll make him forget all the things about Seo Joohyun." Kim Chul replied with a smirk. Kim Jongin just shook his head, he felt his father was getting crazy.

He was driving his car to the front gate of the boarding school when he suddenly spotted Luhan was driving a white BMW, leaving the school.

 

"Father isn't that Luhan? Where did he get a car?" Kim Jongin said, his eyes widened.

 

"Quick! Follow him!" Kim Chul commanded, he didn't want to know how Luhan got a car, he just wanted to capture him.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

The sky already turned dark when Luhan reached the hospital, he got out from the car then headed to the hospital entrance. He didn't care about the pain that he felt on his back, he just kept walking fastly towards Seohyun's hospital room.

 

"Room 302. She's here." He said before he opened the door. Seohyun quickly jumped out of her bed then ran to hug her husband when he entered her room. They got lost in each other's arms, not caring about other people who were presented in the room. Yoona felt awkward, Yuri just looked away for she had seen the couple did something more than that, while Sooyoung just smiled seeing the couple.

 

"Luhan are you okay." Seohyun asked her husband as they pulled away from each other. Luhan nodded with a smile. 

Yuri cleared then walked to the couple.

 

"Both of you must leave now. Leave this town immediately and don't call us before you two get a place to stay." Yuri said as she wrapped a big-size jacket around Seohyun.

 

"Seohyun, here's your backpack. I went home to take this and I already put some cash in it." Yoona said with a smile then she turned to Luhan.

 

"You're not just handsome but you're also pretty, now that I look at you this close." Yoona said to Luhan then she took his hand before she spoke again.

 

"Please take care of Seohyun, I will never forgive you if something bad happen to her." Luhan nodded his head.

 

"I will always be with her. I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." Luhan said to Yoona as he wore Seohyun's backpack on his back.

 

"Okay, you guys don't have much time. You must leave now." Sooyoung said. Seohyun hugged them one by one before she and Luhan walked out the room.

They walked fastly through the crowded hospital lobby as they held hands, they attracted many people's eyes for their choice of clothes. Seohyun was still in her hospital pajamas with a white jacket on her body while Luhan wore a plain black t-shirt with a grey backpack on his back that Yoona gave to them before they leave, they looked like a teenage couple who were chased by something. As they walked further, Seohyun noticed Luhan winced in pain. She then stopped walking making Luhan faced her.

 

"Luhan you don't look fine." Seohyun said worriedly.

 

"I'm fine, don't worry." Luhan forced a smile.

 

"How can I not worry? Let me carry this backpack." Seohyun said, taking the backpack from Luhan and wore it on her back. Luhan then took her hand again and continued to walk to the entrance.

But as they walked out the entrance of the hospital they saw something that terrified both of them, Luhan tighten his grip on Seohyun's hand. They looked at each other, their eyes were filled with fear, then they faced the person in front of them again.

 

"Where do you think you're going with her, grandson? And you Seo Joohyun, I should have killed you when I had the chance." Kim Chul said in an angry tone.

 

"Grandpa I won't let you touch her. Never!" Luhan yelled at him, he didn't even care that it was his grandfather whom he yelled at.

 

"You! How dare you to talk to me like that in front her." Kim Chul yelled back. Seohyun just stood there not able to say a word, she was really scared.

 

"I'm sorry grandpa but I will protect her from you. I love her." 

 

"Love? Don't make me laugh. You're only 17 you don't know anything about love."

 

"You're wrong grandpa. I love her more than anything, she's the only one I want. That's why I married her." Luhan stated. His grandfather was speechless he couldn't utter any single word, he felt like he couldn't hold his anger anymore. He slowly walked to the couple making them trembled, Seohyun and Luhan looked at each other once more before Luhan pushed the old man hard making him fell on the ground, then they both ran leaving the old man behind. They held each other's hand tightly as they ran to the white BMW that was parked not far from the hospital, Luhan still felt so much pain on his back but it didn't stop him from running.

 

"Luhan, whose car is this?" Seohyun asked her husband as they got inside the car.

 

"I'll explain to you later. Now lets just get out of here, we can't let him to capture us." Luhan said as he started the engine. Seohyun nodded her head before she buckled her seatbelt.

Kim Jongin hurriedly ran to help his father getting up then they ran to their car. 

"Jongin go chase Luhan and that girl." Kim Chul said, pointing his finger towards the white BMW who was already moving fast leaving their car.

The grey SUV began to follow the white BMW and the chase was on, Luhan kept checking the rear view mirror as he drove faster. Seohyun got panicked, she hugged her backpack tightly. Luhan was scared, he was speeding for the first time in his life but he had to be strong for the sake of his wife and his child. Meanwhile, Kim Jongin accelerated his car and tried to overtake the white BMW. Luhan noticed this, he tightened his grip on the steering wheel as he drove even faster. Seohyun gasped, she closed her eyes and prayed.

When the grey SUV began to overtake the white BMW, Luhan swerved his car to the left and drove fastly leaving the grey SUV far behind. Kim Jongin tried to catch up with Luhan's car but his car was going slower then he realized that his car was running out of gas. The grey SUV eventually stopped and Kim Chul got out of the car, cursing. 

 

"Are they still following us?" Seohyun asked as she looked at behind her back. Luhan looked at the rear view mirror and he sighed in relief when he didn't see the grey SUV anymore. He reached for Seohyun's hand then held it softly as he drove.

 

"I think they lost us." Luhan smiled at her. Seohyun smiled back at him.

 

"That's a relief. Um but where are we?" She looked around, they were in empty street in the middle of nowhere.

 

"I don't know but we have to get to the train station immediately, it's already 7.40pm." Luhan said, looking at his watch. 

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Seohyun and Luhan finally aboard the train, they both sighed in relief as the train moved forward leaving the town. Seohyun ped her backpack and her jaw dropped seeing the contents of her backpack.

 

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked as he took a quick look at the backpack. His eyes widened in surprise.

 

"It's full of cash..." Luhan said, almost whispered. Seohyun nodded.

 

"Yoona unnie really didn't need to do this. I mean look, it's a lot of money." Seohyun said, she's still not believing her eyes.

 

"She's really rich." Luhan added.

 

"Yes, very rich." Seohyun said, zipping her backpack. She then turned to her husband, he was hugging his body. It was a cold night and he didn't wear a jacket. Seohyun felt bad, she took off her jacket and wrapped it around her husband.

 

"Seohyun, it's fine. You are pregnant I don't want you to catch a cold." Luhan said, taking off the jacket from his body. Seohyun quickly wrapped it back on him.

 

"I insist." Seohyun simply replied.

 

"Then come closer to me. We can shared the jacket together since this jacket is pretty big." Luhan said, pulling her body close to him. Seohyun giggled, she quickly snuggled to him.

 

"Now it's better." Luhan said as he kissed Seohyun's forehead.

 

"Luhan, finally we can be together. I am very happy, we will spend lots of time together." Seohyun gave him a shy smile.

 

"Yes, just the two of us." Luhan said softly. 

Seohyun lay her head on Luhan shoulder while he wrapped his arms around her. Soon they fell asleep in each other's arm.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thanks alot for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting this fic ^^

I love Luhan's character in this fic >.< such a great guy... and I had a hard time writing the previous chapter T.T

Anyways, please tell me what you guys think about this chapter ^^

Oh and Seohyun just graduated ^.^ congrats to her! Yay!