This guy is hot.

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ hey second chap! Double update btw so check out chap 1 first :3 (tbh I think it'll be a quad update) ~


"Hyungie I got a reply!!!!!" Donghae smiled as he bounced onto the room, looking over at the five letters on the whiteboard ledge, smiling as he saw his name scribbled over the envelope.

"Good for you hyung. But... Please calm down..." Ryeowook smiled as he picked up his own reply card.

"Hehehe but this is so exciting, wookie!!! Who's your partner though?" Donghae smiled.

"Hmm some boy called yesung..." Ryeowook replied as he went to his seat.

"Leeteuk-hyung!!! Heechul hyung!!! Kyuhyun!!! You guys got letters too!!!" Donghae yelled as he grabbed the letters and proceeded to hop from one table to another in an attempt to deliver them to their rightful owners.

"Thanks, hae." Leeteuk smiled.

"Thanks, fishy." Heechul smirked.

"Whatever." Kyuhyun shrugged.

"KYU!" Donghae yelled indignigantly.

"What."

"I'm your hyung!"

"Fine. Thanks hyung. Now go away I'm busy." Kyuhyun said, focusing on his PSP.

"Aish I'm never gonna deliver your letters anymore!"

"Mmkay." Kyuhyun nodded as Donghae pouted and stalked off to find eunhyuk.

"Kyu you should be nicer. He IS your hyung." Leeteuk sighed.

"Doesn't act like one." Kyuhyun said in reply.

"Even wookie is nice."

"I know. Your point?" Kyuhyun asked, bored.

"Can't you learn from him? He's the same age as you."

"No."

"I give up." Leeteuk sighed as he turned back to his work. Kyuhyun and heechul exchanged smirks from their tables.

"I saw that." Leeteuk piped up with a glare as the two just laughed.

"I'm gonna read my letter now!!" Donghae announced, pouting when there was no response.

"It's ok hae, I'll read with you, if you don't mind." Eunhyuk smiled as he watched Donghae open the blue shiny envelope.

"Ooh he seems really nice. Is it ok if I get him to hang out with us when he comes? I mean, he might be lonely..." Donghae asked excitedly.

"Sure, why not?" Eunhyuk smiled back as the two went around pestering the others to read too.

"Aigoo, ok..." Leeteuk laughed as he opened up his letter.

"Wow he's good at violin!!! I can get him to teach meeeee :3 plus he looks so cute. Like a mochi." Eunhyuk commented after seeing Henry's picture which was enclosed in the white envelope.

"And he likes white!" Leeteuk smiled, happy to have found another white-lover.

"EHEHEH yeah!! KYUUUUUUUUU~~~~" the two sang as they approached the maknae.

"Open it!!" They ordered.

"No." Kyuhyun replied.

"Why??? Don't you wanna read it?"

"Already did."

"WHEN?!" They asked, shocked. Could the maknae read that fast?

"When you two were happily bouncing around." Kyuhyun smiled sarcastically.

"EHHH fine. But show us!"

"Nah I'd very much prefer to keep it secret."

"OK fine. At least tell us what he looks like?"

"Hmm..." Kyuhyun pondered as the two looked on in anticipation.

"No." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Ew stupid maknae!"

"Joking. Here's his picture have fun looking at it." Kyuhyun said, handing them the photo since he decide that he'd be better of without the two constantly breathing down his neck. Distracting them would give him peace to play his games in.

"OMO he looks like a bunny." They cried.

"Yeah a bunny that does martial arts." Kyuhyun added.

"WHAT?!" They asked, looking at the picture, then at kyuhyun, then back at the picture.

"Surprise! Now give it back and go away. Go bother ryeowook." Kyuhyun said, snatching the picture back while the two turned to leave.

"WOOKIE!!!" 

"Here. Here's the letter. Have fun reading it. It's... Very interesting." Ryeowook smiled, handing them the letter. He had decided it was better to entertain them while he did his own work.

"Wow he's weird." The two concluded.

"Yeah."

"Ok... Good luck wookie... I don't mind even if you ditch him haha." Donghae said.

"I'm not Chul-hyung." Ryeowook replied wittingly.

"I heard that." Heechul shouted. Eunhae just smiled as they went over to heechul, who greeted them with a very simple, short...

"No."

"We didn't even say anything." They pouted.

"Don't care. I know what you'd say anyway."

"Show!"

"No."

"Please?"

"No. Go away." Heechul frowned as he shooed them away before heading to the back of the class for some privacy to read his letter. He smirked as he read the letter and the fail korean.

"This guy is cute." He mumbled to himself as he reached for the photo enclosed in the black envelope. He'd mentally decided that if this hangeng guy looked acceptable he'd actually write a reply but if not, he'd just ditch him no matter what Donghae said.

"Whoa this guy is hot." He muttered out loud as the others turned to face him before breaking into laughter.


Hangeng's letter:

Second chap!! Also haha I alr wrote 4 chaps so... :3 

 

please comment/subscribe!!! Thanks <3 :3