A trip to the haunted house

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ double update!!! :3 seriously this is cliche but hey. Haunted house and darkness work very well for couples. :3 ~


"Seriously though, where do you want to go?" Hangeng asked. He was starting to get bored.

"Hmm I don't know... Where do you want to go?" Heechul asked back. He'd just finished his ice cream.

"What do you dare to go on?"

"Not that again!!! I'm not THAT paranoid, you know?"

"Oh really? Up for a trip to the haunted house?" Hangeng asked.

"... Fine." Heechul replied as the two headed to the haunted house.

"You know heechul it's ok if we don't go." Hangeng said, noticing the fear on heechul's face. He admitted he wanted to go so he could be alone with heechul but he didn't want to do it if it meant harming him.

"Nah it's fine... Just... Do you mind if I you know... Suddenly grab onto you or scream or something?" Heechul asked softly.

"Hahah no I don't mind. Most people are like that in a haunted house." Hangeng said as he gave heechul a reassuring smile, which instantly made the latter feel much better. He grabbed onto hangeng's hand as they walked in. 

Heechul was scared. Really really scared. Of course, he wasn't fearful enough to cry or anything. But he'd been glad anyway, since it gave him an excuse to be close to his hannie. He even got to hold his hand. He took in a deep breath as he walked in and was greeted by nothing but pitch-black darkness.

"H-hannie...? Are you... Are you still here?" Heechul asked worriedly as the last ray of light disappeared from behind them.

"Yes I am, Chul. You're holding onto my hand." Hangeng smiled, though he knew heechul wouldn't see it. So instead, he squeezed heechul's hand tight to show that yes, he was there for him. He always would be.

"Thanks... I-I'm really scared..." Heechul said, voice cracking. 

"Don't worry. I'm here." Hangeng said as he gripped heechul's hand even tighter.

Suddenly a loud scream rang out through the pitch black darkness, chilling their bones. 

"Was that you?" Hangeng asked.

"No..." Heechul said as a white hand suddenly reached out in front of him and a low voice growled in the distance. He didn't even scream, since he was too shocked. Hangeng had seen it happening, and he was mildly creeped out.

"Come on Chul... It's ok. Really." He said as he attempted to move the frozen heechul.

"Really. Trust me." He repeated as he sighed and hugged heechul tight. The latter froze even more at the contact, and he could swear he was blushing so hard he'd pop a blood vessel or something. 

"I'm here. Calm down." He heard hangeng's soothing voice and he loosened a little as hangeng dragge him away, still with an arm around him. From then on, heechul was so focused on this moment that he hadn't even noticed any of the hands, cobwebs, ghosts, vampires or anything, even if they'd popped out right in front of his face.

Suddenly they heard a loud shriek.

"Sounds like sungmin." The two commented at the same time before laughing.

"Nah, can't be." They agreed as the moved on.

What they didn't know was, it WAS sungmin.

<< kyumin in stalker mode >>

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Sungmin shrieked as a little girl dressed as a girl popped into view. He stared at her for a while and she stared back, eyes empty without a soul. She hugged a teddy bear in her arms and began it until it's head popped off.

"Oops..." She whispered softly.

"Can you pick it up, oppa?" She asked. Sungmin didn't know why he did it, but he went over and did so anyway. Then he was met face to face with a horribly scarred teddy bear head, which made him scream even louder.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. That was the scream hanchul heard.

"Sungmin you ok?" Kyuhyun asked, rushing over. Like hangeng, he was only mildly creeped out by these things.

"No I'm not!!! Kyu I want to go out." Sungmin replied, lips quivering. Kyuhyun could swear he sounded like he was going to cry.

"Come on, let's go." Kyuhyun soothed as he hummed a soft melody as sungmin's heartbeat slowed down a little.

"I'm scared, kyunnie..." Sungmin whispered. Kyuhyun smiled and placed his hands protectively over sungmin's eyes.

"It's ok. I'll cover your eyes. Think happy thoughts." He assured as a soft melody escaped his lips. Sungmin smiled. He was really happy kyuhyun would do this for him.

After what seemed like forever, both couples walked out of the haunted house.  


Yay hanchul hehhehhehehe and kyuminnnn I can totally imagine this okay like heemin being all scared and adorable and kyuhan comforting them. Also sweet kyuhyun is sweet to sungmin :3 <3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3