Acting differently around you

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ yay chap 7 :3 ~


 

A melody began to play throughout the room.

~ Oh my super girl 你是我的 baby girl, 他看不见你的美丽,平凡背后的魔力 ~

"Ya, Heechul!! Stop I need to check my phone!" Hangeng yelled through his laughter as he headed to the table where his phone was.

"Check it later." Heechul replied as his fluffy pink pillow (which honestly seemed more deflated after the short pillow fight session) flew across the air in an attempt to hit Hangeng on the head.

Surprisingly Hangeng caught it easily with one hand without even turning back to look, which shocked Heechul to no end.

"Wait what? How Did you..." Heechul gaped.

"Oh. Urm... Reflexes?"

"Duh. But they're that good??"

"Apparently?"

"So you were getting hit on purpose?"

"Yeah..."

"And you didn't tell me?! Oh my gosh you are so screwed for life." Heechul smirked as he advanced, pillow in hand.

"Yeah yeah. But you can't blame me. I was just trying to make things fun. Like seriously. Have you seen a one sided pillow fight?"

"NO."

"I have. It . It's so boring."

"Whatever. Let's continue I'm bored."

We can continue later." Hangeng said absentmindedly, not even flinching at the sight of the raging diva.

"Why?"

"Cause It's dinner now, apparently." Hangeng smiled, waving his phone in heechul's face.

"I didn't know you guys communicated through texts." He continued.

"Why not? Aish let's go. But you are so screwed later." Heechul said as he dragged Hangeng out to the dining area of the dorms.

"Who cooks for you guys?" Hangeng asked at the apparent lack of a cook in the dorms.

"Wookie." Heechul replied simply.

"Ah I see. That's great."

"Why?"

"Because they used to always make me cook for them back in China."

"... You cook?"

"Yeah. Why?" Hangeng asked as he noticed the smirk on heechul's face. He groaned inwardly.

"I just dug my own grave, didn't I?"

"Yeah." Heechul replied with an even bigger smirk. Hangeng didn't even know that was humanely possible. Then again Heechul didn't seem humane most of the time.

"GUYS HE'S GONNA COOK TOMORROW!!" Heechul announced as he entered the room.

"Let me guess... he made you do it, didn't he?" Leeteuk asked Hangeng, amused.

"Yeah... help me hyung!" Hangeng sighed.

"Can't do anything about the diva. Sorry!" Leeteuk replied.

"It's fine..." Hangeng sighed as he sat done and ryeowook began handing out the plates.

"Thanks hyung! I'll help out tomorrow!" Ryeowook smiled as he approached Hangeng and handed him a bowl of rice.

"Thanks ryeowook... stupid Heechul..." Hangeng said. The 5 Koreans around the table froze. They knew what would happen if they insulted the diva, unless they were kyuhyun, who could do something equally bad in return.

But to their surprise Heechul simply replied with a:

"Yah! Be grateful I gave you a chance to show off your culinary skills!" He yelled as he jabbed his chopsticks at Hangeng, who attacked with his own.

"Be grateful for that?" Hangeng laughed as the chopsticks fight continued. Everyone had a shocked face on, other than kyuhyun. Who was busy filming the entire thing to use against heechul as blackmail.

Meanwhile the 4 Chinese stared in shock, since their hangeng-hyung never acted this way before. They were surprised, but just shrugged it off. 

"Yah, stop it... Eat." Leeteuk ordered.

"Stop acting like a mother." The other 10 responded.

"Yes yes my babies. Listen to your mother. Eat!!!!" Leeteuk yelled again. Hangeng laughed and complied, but heechul pouted at Leeteuk for spoiling his fun. Kyuhyun jabbed his hyung in the ribs too, since he hadn't been able to get more than 5 minutes worth of blackmail material.

The rest of the dinner continued peacefully, and once they were done they left poor ryeowook with all the dishes. Hangeng offered to help him, but was dragged off by heechul instead.

"No. You are coming with me. I told you you were gonna be screwed." Heechul said. The others watched as they disappeared into the room.

"What did they do?" Henry asked.

"Pillow fighting." Kyuhyun shrugged.

"PILLOW FIGHTING?!" They yelled. 

"YES PILLOW FIGHTING!" They heard heechul's voice. They stared at the evil maknae. How did he know?

"I saw them. Recorded. Ha." He replied, as if reading their minds.

"OMG SHOW US!!!!" They yelled.

"Ok ok. I'll send it to a group without them." Kyuhyun mumbled as he fished out his phone.

*One new message from Kyuhyun @stupid hyungs and Henry*

"YAH KYU!! What stupid hyungs?!" 

"Refers to you." Kyuhyun replied.

"Aish stupid maknae." They sighed as they pressed the video.


There was a moment of silence before...

"OH MY GOSH MAKNAE YOU ARE AWESOME." They replied after watching the clip.

"I have more." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Send!!!" They chorused as kyuhyun pressed the 'send' button.


Yay evil kyu :3 :3 :3

please comment/subscribe :3