Turtle soup?!

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ YAY update :3 <3 ~


One by one the group appeared in the living room for dinner. Ryeowook walked into the kitchen to help hangeng carry the dishes out since he was a very nice maknae, unlike the evil kyuhyun who just sat outside with his game.

"Hyung I'll bring the rice out." Ryeowook said as he took the plates from hangeng.

"Ok. Thanks ryeowook." Hangeng smiled. After all 11 plates of rice were handed out, the pair returned to the kitchen to ladle up the soup.

"Wow hyung this soup looks good."

"Thanks. It's just fish soup actually..."

"It almost became turtle soup though." Ryeowook laughed before suddenly stopping.

"What's wrong?" Hangeng asked in concern. The eternal maknae rarely acted this weird. It must be rooming with yesung that made him like this.

"Hey hyung, wanna play a trick on the rest?" Ryeowook suggested.

"Wookie-ah I think you spend too much time with kyuhyun and yesung."

"Why? Anyway do you wanna do it or not, hyung? It'll be fun!!!"

"... What do you want to do?" 

"Let them drink all the soup before telling them it's made with water a turtle bathed in."

"... What about yesung? He knows it's not true. Actually wait. If he thinks it's true that's even worse." Hangeng laughed.

"Nah, I'll tell him." Ryeowook smiled.

"So are we doing it?" He asked again.

"Why not?" Hangeng smiled back as they brought the bowls of soup into the living room, withholding their laughter and smiles of glee.

 


 

"OH MY GOSH HANGENG THIS IS AWESOME!" Leeteuk praised the younger.

"Even I think it's good." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Yah!!!! Do you mean I don't cook well?" Ryeowook asked, throwing his napkin at kyuhyun.

"I never said that. Do you think that of yourself? That's sad hyung." Kyuhyun smirked.

"YAH!" Ryeowook pouted and he turned to hangeng and mouthed the words "help-me-get-back-at-him-hyung". Hangeng just smiled and mouthed back "you-can-get-back-at-him-later". Seeing ryeowook's confused face, he gestured to his soup. Then he watched as ryeowook nodded and an evil gleam appeared in his eye. He quickly turned to yesung and began talking about what hangeng assumed to be the plan.

His suspicions were confirmed later on when he saw yesung nod and form an "O" with his mouth. He just continued eating in silence.

"Hyungie you got anymore?!" Donghae asked as he finished his plate.

"No, sorry!" Hangeng replied. He was sort of shocked at the response he'd gotten from the rest. Seriously, that rice was made with mere eggs and rice, with a little pepper and salt. That was it.

"Is it that good?" He asked, amused.

"YES!" The 10 chimed together. He simply laughed.

"Ok then. I'm just glad you like it! By the way..." 

"Yeah?"

"How's the soup?" He asked.

"Very very very very very very nice!" They said again.

"What did you put in it?" Leeteuk asked.

"Hmm. Vegetables, pepper, and water a turtle bathed in." Hangeng said casually, hiding his smile as he watched the others spit out the soup in their mouths.

"WHAT?!!!" They exclaimed as they looked at him in shock. Heechul just raised an eyebrow at him, trying to judge whether hangeng was acting or not. He gave hangeng a knowing smirk and the latter simply smiled back at him, signaling him to keep it a secret.

"You mean you used the water yesung uses to wash his turtles?!" They yelled again. Hangeng kept quiet and gave them a wide smile.

"EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" They screamed in disgust as they wiped their mouths.

"What's wrong with my turtles?" Yesung asked, slightly offended.

"Dirt, yesung. Dirt! Those things live in muddy pebbles!" Zhou Mi exclaimed.

"Oh... I didn't think of that." Yesung replied as he continued to drink his soup.

"You're still drinking it?" Sungmin asked. Then again it WAS his turtle...

"Why not?" Ryeowook asked as he picked up his spoon.

"Wookie!!!! It's dirty!" Sungmin exclaimed as he flailed his arms about.

"Nah it's not." Ryeowook replied simply.

"HUH?!" 

"You were right hangeng, you really should have become an actor." Heechul voiced out from next to hangeng as he drank his soup.

"You're drinking it too?!!!!" 

"Yeah. Haven't you picked up?"

"Picked what up?"

"He and ryeowook were acting, geniuses." Heechul scoffed as he continued eating.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!" They yelled as they threw their napkins at hangeng and ryeowook.

"HA! Cho kyuhyun I fooled you!" Ryeowook laughed.

"No you didn't. Hangeng hyung did."

"... Same thing!"

"No it's not."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes. It is."

"Fine! Aish!!!" Ryeowook sighed.

"Hehe. Lost again." Kyuhyun smirked.

"YAH!" Ryeowook yelled again as a spoon went flying past the maknae.

"Missed me." The younger laughed as he got out of his seat and headed to the sofa

"STUPID MAKNAE!" Ryeowook whined as he picked up the dishes and brought the, to the kitchen while the rest laughed. Really, the two were so different you wouldn't know they were the same age.

"Nice acting there. I'm impressed." Heechul smirked as he looked at hangeng.

"That's nice to know." Hangeng replied with a smile.

"Hey hannie I need help with something." Heechul said.

"Ok... Just wait until I finish this plate." He replied, a little flustered by the nickname. Heechul, on the other hand, realized his mistake and blushed.

"Ok then. I think I'll go get my notes first." Heechul said as he went off.

"Ok." He heard hangeng call after him. 

Meanwhile in the living room, the others had noticed this awkward exchange, and sent each other glances. Then they all took out their phones.

 


 

*one new message from leeteuk @stupid hyungs and henry*

LT: did you guys notice?

KH: of course, hyung. We're not blind.

LT: ... Ok. Do you wanna go somewhere to talk?

SM: YEAH! 

ZM: where though?

LT: I don't know. But we should find a place.

HR: ok ^^

DH: Discuss what?

EH: hangeng and heechul hyung.

DH: why?

KH: cause they like each other -.-

DH: OOH oh yeah!

RW: hae you knew? I'm surprised.

LT: that's kyuhyun, isn't it?

RW: no...

LT: ... Then stay away from him for the next few months. No, years.

RW: why?

LT: ... You're starting to sound like him.

KH: that's not bad okay.

RW: yeah.

LT: ... Ok then. ><

KH: *smirks*

SM: ok... But where are we going?

LT: well...let's go to the dance studio? It's pretty spacious there.

EH: What do we tell hyungs, though?

LT: good question. What is something both of them won't be interested in?

DH: I don't know... 

KH: gaming?

LT: but heechul likes gaming.

KH: not when I keep winning.

LT: oh yeah. Right. Ok, I'll tell them that.

 


 

"HEY CHUL?" Leeteuk yelled.

"WHAT?!" Came the reply.

"WE'RE GONNA GO GAMING WITH KYU!!!"

"GREAT. I'M NOT GOING!"

"OKAY!"

"Let's go." Leeteuk said as the group stealthily headed out the door.


Hehe sorry awk hanchul and ryeowook hehe becoming evil :3 

Look forward to the talk I guess it'll be pretty interesting since it's about... You know... Hanchul XD

please comment/subscribe :3 <3