He knows?

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ hey hey chap 16!!!! :3 ~


"Everybody ready?" Leeteuk asked as he looked around at the group, who had just finished breakfast. They nodded as they stood up one by one.

"Hey you said you'd give it back!" Heechul hissed at hangeng. The two were at the back of the group, since heechul had wanted to keep their conversation out of earshot.

"Yeah, I said later."

"Yeah well now IS later!"

"Well it depends on how you view 'later' right? Because I obviously have a different opinion than yours." Hangeng smiled.

"YAH seriously. Why do you even want to keep them?!"

"Good question. But the point is... Why do YOU want to keep them?" Hangeng teased.

"Are you obsessed with yourself?!" Heechul asked again, ignoring his question.

"Are YOU obsessed with me?" Hangeng replied, smirking.

Silence.

"Come on, answer my previous question. I'm sure you heard me."

"... I said I'd tell you later." Heechul said, blushing as he turned to avoid eye contact.

"Well, Chul-ah... Now IS later." Hangeng whispered as his smile grew wider. Heechul glared.

"Shut up you idiot."

"Ok." Hangeng replied simply as he walked on.

The group took 2 cars there, and hangeng was, of course, sat next to heechul, who blushed furiously. And to keep up the act, of course kyumin were put together. After about an hour of awkward silence, they reached their destination. Heechul hurriedly got out of the car once it stopped to avoid the close contact.

"Great so where do we go?" Henry asked. Even though he knew the plan was to get hanchul and kyumin together (yes, they'd actually planned to get the two together), he still wanted to play. He was the maknae after all.

"Hmm... I think we could split up? And then meet at the restaurant later on at 2PM for lunch?" Leeteuk suggested. The group nodded eagerly.

"Ok so... Who's with who?" At those words, the group immediately split into 3 groups.

1: Eunhyuk, Donghae, Zhou Mi and Henry.
2: Heechul, hangeng, kyuhyun and sungmin.
3: Leeteuk, ryeowook and yesung.

Kyuhyun, being the random maknae he is, came up with some names for the groups which he shared with sungmin.

1: the childish group 
2: the "couples" group
3: the mismatched group

He blushed a little while saying the second one, because he seemed to be indirectly hinting that kyumin was real. He didn't notice, but sungmin blushed too...

"OK you guys may go now. Remember to meet at 2PM!" Leeteuk, being the forever naggy mother repeated.

"WE GOT IT!!!" The rest whined when they heard that sentence repeated 3 times.

"Good." Leeteuk smiled.

"Geez so annoying." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"Be nicer to hyung, kyu!" Sungmin scolded, though deep down he thought that way too.

"Come on, lovebirds. Where do you wanna go?" Heechul asked, smirking. In their minds, both kyuhyun and sungmin were thinking the same thing:

Heechul-hyung... You guys are the lovebirds here.

"Ehh kyu I wanna go play roller coaster!!!" Sungmin yelled.

"Ok kk bunny. Let's go." Kyuhyun smiled. To be honest, they'd said that not only because they both loved roller coaster rides. It was also because they knew heechul was really really really afraid of them. It was the perfect way to ditch them.

"YOU GUYS GO I AM NOT GOING." Heechul immediately stated.

"Ok... Then you go somewhere else with hangeng hyung? We can meet up again." 

"Ok." Heechul sighed in relief as kyumin turned to go.

"Great now they're alone." Kyumin smiled.

"Haha hannie look now they're alone." Heechul smirked. Meanwhile, hangeng just laughed. To be perfectly honest, hangeng had long figured out they were trying to bring the four of them together. Surprise?

"Where do we go?" Hangeng asked.

"I don't know... Where do YOU want to go?"

"More like, what aren't you scared of going on?"

"YAH I'm not a kid."

"I know that. You aren't a kid. You just act like one."

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"It's true. Come on, let's get some cotton candy or something."

"YAY COTTON CANDY!" Heechul yelled, suddenly happy.

"Yeah yeah... I'll buy." Hangeng said.

"One cotton candy, please." He smiled at the girl at the cart. Heechul's eyes narrowed. He was 100% positive the girl was trying to flirt with hangeng, who was stupidly oblivious.

"Here..." The girl smiled so sickly sweetly that heechul almost threw up his breakfast.

"Thanks." Hangeng smiled back, handing the money to the girl, who recieved it gladly, making sure their fingers brushed on purpose. Heechul fumed at the side.

"Anyway... What's your name? I'm Tiffany." The girl smiled, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Hangeng. Nice to meet you." He said. Heechul felt an urge to hit the guy.

"Hangeng? Nice name. Wanna hang out together sometime?" Tiffany asked.

NO NO NO SAY NO YOU IDIOT!!! Heechul thought as he saw hangeng looking at her with an eyebrow raised. He couldn't be thinking of saying yes, right?!

"Nah it's fine." Hangeng replied politely as he walked away.

"Hmm ok. If you change your mind you can always text me!" Tiffany said, plastering a fake smile on her face. Heechul rolled his eyes.

"You're trying too hard, dear girl. Seriously, are you so desperate for a date?" He said out loud.

"What? Ew who are you? Go away this is none of your business."

"I'm his friend, and it is my business. I don't want poor hangeng to fall into your clutches."

"My clutches? Really, you don't even know me."

"Uhuh, true, but seeing you so shamelessly asking for a date just proves you ."

"GO AWAY." Tiffany cursed.

"Aish heechul stop." Hangeng sighed as he put an arm on heechul's shoulder to calm him down.

"But she---"

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. But I have to go." Hangeng apologized, ignoring the look heechul was giving him.

"Ok... Here take this." She said, passing him a piece of paper as he smile reappeared once again. It was her number.

"Call me!" She winked as the two walked away.

"WHAT THE HELL?! You just let her flirt so openly with you!" Heechul shouted, shrugging off hangeng's hand.

"Come on, Chul. I'm not stupid. It's not the first time it happened. Seriously, just pretend you don't care, get their number, and throw it away." Hangeng sighed.

"You sound like this happened many times." Heechul said.

"It has actually." Hangeng shrugged.

"You gonna throw that away or not?" Heechul asked as he gestured to the paper in hangeng's hands. Hangeng stared at it, shrugged, and threw it over his shoulder.

"Good." Heechul smirked as he walked on. Hangeng laughed. 

Really, did heechul think he didn't know? 

Meanwhile, from a distance, two pairs of eyes were watching them intently. 

"I didn't know hyung was so oblivious." Sungmin sighed.

"He isn't." Kyuhyun replied.

"Huh?" Sungmin asked.

"He was acting, bunny."

"Acting?! Why?"

"To make heechul jealous."

"... He knows?"

 "Yes. And I'm impressed." Kyuhyun smirked.


Yay also this chap is longer I think? Because inspiration HAHAHAHA :3 hope you liked it :3 <3 also yeah hangeng knows. Creepy or what?

please comment/subscribe :3 <3