I think they like each other... No?

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ HEY HEY CHAP 8!!! :3 hope you like it :3 ~


"YAH!!!!" The 9 people in the living room heard heechul shout. They looked up from their phones and wiped the gleeful smile off their faces as heechul exited the room, throwing random pink pillows and feathers at who they assumed to be hangeng.

"Geez you really at this." Hangeng smiled, emerging from the doorway.

"SHUT UP! Who asked you to have such good reflexes?!" Heechul asked loudly.

"Who asked you to have such bad reflexes?" Hangeng teased back as a small pink pillow flew into heechul's arms.

"YAH!!!!" Heechul yelled as he chased after hangeng, who dodged swiftly and ran towards the 9 sitting around the sofa, smiling as he did so.

"YOU COME BACK HERE, UNDERSTAND?!!!!" Heechul shrieked as he launched at Donghae in an attempt to reach hangeng. Hangeng turned back and let out a laugh before sticking his tongue out at heechul, who gaped and narrowed his eyes.

"You do not stick your tongue out at Kim Heechul." He warned as a smirk crept up on his face and the pillow in his hand went flying... Towards sungmin.

"OUCH!!!!" Sungmin cried as the pillow hit him square in the face before bursting into a flurry of pastel pink feathers, which landed on his hair and clothes. He pouted.

"KYUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!!" He whined as he pouted in kyuhyun's direction. The latter turned red as the others laughed out loud.

"KYU? Oh my gosh." Heechul smirked, no longer intent on killing hangeng.

"Yes kyu. And you are so dead, hyung..." Heechul heard kyuhyun's voice behind him. He turned and was met face to face with a smirking kyuhyun, who had a glint in his eye. That was his last vision before he was smothered by a large white pillow.

"YAHHHHHHH YOU GET BACK HERE!!!!" Heechul yelled when he finally got away from the maknae and his pillow.

"NO. HA!" Kyuhyun replied as he jumped on the sofa, whacking heechul with the pillow.

"OH MY GOSH FUN! HYUK LETS JOIN IN!!!!" Donghae clapped enthusiastically as he emerged from his bedroom, pillows in hand. He threw one to eunhyuk, who caught it.

"THERE!" Donghae said as he tossed 2 smaller ones to Zhou Mi and Henry, who caught them.

"KIDS. STOP. THIS IS GETTING MESSY." Leeteuk scolded in a failed attempt to stop this.

"YAH! Listen, will you?!" He called. Everyone ignored him and continued pillow fighting. He sighed. When would they EVER listen to him?

"HYUNG! HEADS UP!" He heard Henry yell as he looked up... Only to be met with a green pillow which was shaped like a turtle.

"YESUNG YOU ARE SO DEAD." He threatened as he advanced to the younger and began smacking him with the turtle pillow. Soon all hell broke loose and multi-colored feathers flew everywhere as everyone collapsed into a tired heap.

"That. Was. So. Fun." Donghae commented, panting.

"Yeah. It was." Hangeng said, catching his breath.

"I'm tired hannie, let's go back to the room." Heechul suddenly said as he leapt up.

"HANNIE?!" They chorused in unison.

"Yeah. Nice nickname, no?" Heechul smirked.

"Come on..." He continued as he dragged hangeng up from the floor and they headed to their room together.

"... Wow." Henry commented.

"What do you..." Yesung asked as he looked around.

"Oh my gosh I think heechul hyungie likes hangeng hyung!!!" Ryeowook gasped.

"WHAT?" The others asked in shock as they turned to the eternal maknar with wide eyes.

"You don't think so?" Ryeowook asked curiously. Were they that oblivious?

"No.. How did you know?" Leeteuk asked.

"... You know heechullie hyung acts differently with hangeng hyung right? He even calls him hannie. It's pretty obvious, don't you think? They get along so well."

"I guess... But..." Leeteuk was cut off by kyuhyun.

"Also remember that heechul hyung once called hangeng hyung hot." Kyuhyun smirked.

"WAIT WHAT?!" The 4 Chinese asked.

"You didn't know? Oh yeah. You weren't here. Well when he saw hyung's picture he went 'whoa this guy is hot', so yeah." Kyuhyun explained.

"Wow ahaha that's cool. I know hangeng hyung is attractive but 'hot' is obviously a sign that heechul hyung likes him." Zhou Mi said, stifling his laughter.

"Ohhhh so that's why!!!!" Sungmin burst out.

"Why what?" The others asked in confusion.

"That's why heechul hyungie always blushes when hangeng-hyung speaks!" Sungmin smiled.

"Seriously? Hangeng hyung has a really good voice but blushing? Wow." Eunhyuk said.

"OH YEAH. HYUKKIE REMEMBER OUR DANCE SESSION?" Donghae spoke.

"Yeah why?" Eunhyuk asked, not understanding.

"NO!! YOU KNOW WE MADE HANGENG HYUNG DANCE?!!!!"

"Yeah..."

"Like a really hot dance? Did you not see heechul hyung blush?"

"Oh yeah. YEAH!!! Then he was all flustered!! He couldn't even hear us." 

"YEAH, and in case you geniuses haven't noticed, heechul hyung has been sort of stalking hangeng hyung." Kyuhyun commented.

"Huh?"

"You know... Taking pictures secretly..."

"OH. How did you know, kyu?" Ryeowook asked.

"I have my ways." Kyuhyun mumbled mysteriously.

"OOH WAIT YOU MEAN HE STALKS HIM LIKE HOW YOU STALK MINNIE-HYUNG?!" Donghae asked out of the blue as all eyes turned to kyuhyun, who flushed red.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING FISH. SHUT UP." Kyuhyun defended.

"ITS TRUE!" Donghae smiled, oblivious to the maknae's glares.

"You stalk me?" Sungmin asked, amused.

"Huh. No..." Kyuhyun said meekly.

"You do, don't you?" Sungmin teased.

"NO! No..."

"Yes you do. You're not that inconspicuous you know?" Eunhyuk added as kyuhyun grew redder.

"NO. SHUT UP MONKEY." Kyuhyun pouted as he stormed off to his room.

"Haha... Aigoo, that maknae. So cute." Sungmin muttered as he got up and followed kyuhyun.

"You know what I think they like each other too." Ryeowook concluded.

"Yeah." The rest agreed.

"You know what guys? Tomorrow I'll meet heechul and have a talk with him. Hae and Hyuk, could you like bring hangeng for dance practice after school tomorrow to keep him away? Thanks. Henry, you go too." Leeteuk instructed as he shooed them into their rooms.

"GOOD NIGHT. SLEEP TIGHT!" He sang.

"Aish stop acting like a mother!" 10 voices rang out at the same time.

"LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER, KIDS!" Leeteuk smiled as he went into his own room.


Hahah I don't know why but I love Leeteuk as the mom and eunhae as the kids also hanchul cute pillow fight escalated to the entire dorm pillow fighting! And kyu stalks min! Also Hee stalks Han! HAHAHA :3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3