Blushing at your voice

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ meh 3rd update! One more to go!!! :3 ~


"LOL WHAT?!" They shouted through their random bursts of laughter.

"... Ignore that. Pretend it never happened." Heechul hissed.

"Come on hyung! Show us the picture!!!" Donghae laughed.

"Yeah, show it hyung. Who's this hottie you're talking about?" Kyuhyun teased.

"No. Go away." Heechul said, hiding the envelope.

"Come on, heechul. Share it with us!" Leeteuk smiled.

"Go away." Heechul glared as everyone turned to look at kyuhyun, who smirked.

"What." Heechul asked warily.

"Show it hyung? Or are you so in love you want him for yourself?" Kyuhyun asked as heechul turned beet red and his eyes widened. Everyone else kept in their laughter.

"... Y-you. Stupid kyu. I am not ok. Here's the picture. Now go away." Heechul stuttered.

"YES! Awesome kyu!" They cheered as kyuhyun smiled smugly at heechul who shot daggers at him. He just shrugged.

"Done? Good. Give it back." Heechul said, reaching for the paper.

"But hyung we haven't even seen it yet!!" Donghae protested. Heechul just ignored him.

"Kyuuuuuuu!!!!" Donghae pouted, turning to the maknae.

"So eager to look at your Prince Charming huh?" Kyuhyun smirked as heechul sat back down.

"Aish fine, just... hurry up ok... Urm class is... starting soon." Heechul said, mentally cursing himself for the bad explanation. 

"Sure... Right." They chanted sarcastically as they huddled around the paper, which Donghae proceeded to flip over.

"Wow you're right." They gaped as heechul rolled his eyes and walked over.

"Told you so. Geez you guys... You ogle at him more than me." Heechul commented as he picked up the picture and headed to his seat.

"You just proved that you ogle at him too, chul-ah..." Leeteuk grinned widely.

"No. Shut up." Heechul defended, hiding his face.

"Aigoo... Heechul-hyung!!!" Eunhae laughed.

"By the way, your Prince Charming will be joining this class today." Leeteuk commented.

"What?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah, they're coming today."

"REALLY?!!! YAY!!!" Donghae smiled.

"Great. Just great." Heechul sighed.

"Oh and Chul?" Leeteuk added.

"What."

"He'll probably sit next to you." Leeteuk smiled teasingly. A second later he was hit in the face with a random stack of paper.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!!!" Heechul yelled in his direction as more balls of crushed up paper shot at poor leeteuk.

"Oh lookie they're here!" Eunhyuk smiled as they all turned to the door. Standing there were 5 very awkward students. Leeteuk, being the most responsible, and donghae and eunhyuk, being the most busybody, were the ones who got up and went to the door.

"HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Donghae shouted at the shocked students as eunhyuk flinched and dragged him away with a hand over his mouth.

"Urm... Sorry. That was Donghae. He's sorta... Enthusiastic." Leeteuk apologized as the students looked back at him and nodded.

"Urm... We are... Here for the... Exchange programme." One of the guys spoke.

"Yeah, I know. Come in please." Leeteuk smiled as he lead them in.

"Guys come get your buddies." 

"ZHOU MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" Donghae screamed as he ran over to the tall male, who looked back in shock as the former hugged him.

"... Urm... Hello...?" Zhou Mi started as everyone else laughed.

"哥哥我看你的朋友很活泼!(hyung your friend seems really hyper!)" A smaller kid laughed. He was recognized as Henry, leeteuk's partner who looked like a mochi.

"What????" Donghae asked.

"Oh sorry... Urm... I said that you seem very hyper." Henry said awkwardly.

"Hehehe yeah!!! Hello guys I'm donghae. Lee Donghae!!!" Donghae introduced as he led Zhou Mi over to his seat and sat him in the table next to him.

"Hello I'm leeteuk... Urm Henry you are my partner." Leeteuk smiled as Henry nodded.

"I'm ryeowook, Kim ryeowook. I think you are my partner? Yesung? Yes?" Ryeowook asked, walking to the front. A black haired boy nodded and followed ryeowook to his seat.

"Who's mine???" Sungmin asked, smiling.

"Kyu... KYU!!! Your partner is here!!" Leeteuk sighed, glancing at the maknae, who seemed more interested in his game than his partner.

"You know what, follow me." Leeteuk said as he pulled sungmin to kyuhyun. The latter looked up and gave a small nod before looking at his game console.

"Well I guess I'm with you then." Hangeng said as he slid down into the seat next to a very red heechul. The others smiled knowingly. Heechul blushed mainly because the guy had an amazingly soothing gentle voice and his heart beat rapidly at the thought.

"Urm yeah... I'm... Urm..." Heechul sighed. What was wrong with his mouth today?

"Heechul... Kim heechul." Hangeng finished.

"Huh? How do you know?"

"You wrote to me, remember?" 

"Oh yeah... Right." Heechul laughed awkwardly as he death-glared at the others, who were face-palming at his words. Thankfully, that was when the teacher came in so they didn't get killed by the diva that is heechul.

"I see they have arrived. I'll give you some time to introduce yourselves." The teacher smiled as he walked out of the room. Leeteuk stood up and got them to form a circle on the floor.

"Ok... Let's start." Leeteuk smiled.

"I'm the oldest, Park Jungsoo. But you can call me leeteuk."

"I'm heechul. Kim heechul." Heechul said boredly.

"Diva princess." Eunhyuk added in, earning a hit on the head.

"OW!"

"Shut up monkey."

"Ok ok... Urm I'm Lee Hyukjae. But call me eunhyuk. I love dancing." Heechul saw hangeng smile at that, not that he was looking at him on purpose or anything. The Chinese just happened to be sitting in front of him. 

"I'm Donghae!!!! Lee Donghae!!!! You can call me fishy!!! I love dancing too!!!!" 

"I'm ryeowook. Kim ryeowook. I'm the maknae... But since Henry is here I guess I'm no longer one. And I cook." Ryeowook smiled.

"Yah, kyu. Kyu." Leeteuk poked the younger, who glared at him but paused his game. The 5 Chinese had concluded that he doesn't seem very interested in things half the time.

"I'm kyuhyun. Cho kyuhyun. Genius evil maknae who has a thousand nicknames." Kyuhyun said shortly before resuming his games.

"Ok. Now it's your turn! You can tell us more about yourselves." Leeteuk smiled.

"Ok I will start. I'm Zhou Mi. I have a self-created nickname called gentleman Mimi." Zhou Mi smiled as everyone burst into laughter.

"I'm sungmin!! Lee sungmin!!" 

"Ah!! The one that looks like a bunny!!" Donghae shouted out of nowhere.

"Hehehe yeah I get that a lot." Sungmin smiled.

"I'm yesung. I love turtles." Yesung said simply as the atmosphere turned awkward.

"Urm... Ok... I'm Henry! Halloo!!" Henry smiled, fixing the awkward atmosphere.

"Hellooooo!" Eunhae smiled.

"I'm hangeng. I know ballet and all 56 Chinese traditional dances." Hangeng said as heechul blushed unknowingly as he heard his voice. 

"COOL!! You can dance with us!" Eunhae jumped up.

"Haha sure. If you guys don't mind that is..."

"Of course we don't!"

"Ok then." Hangeng replied with a light chuckle.

Then he smiled a smile which made heechul melt and die inside.


Yay heechul fangirls over hangeng's voice and smile. :3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3 and check out my other fics please!!! :3