Staring at you

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ chapter 5 :3 ~


"Oh guys. Look at the time! We should be going soon!" Leeteuk said, glancing at his watch.

"Ok. What's our next class?" Hangeng asked.

"Oh... It depends. If you wanna dance, then you go for dance class. If not, you can go singing or something. Up to you." Leeteuk explained.

"Oh... Ok. Urm... Who's going where?" Henry asked. Leeteuk smiled.

"Hmm... Kyuhyun and ryeowook are going to sing, eunhyuk and Donghae are gonna dance, I'm gonna MC and heechul... Will go anywhere he feels like." 

"Ohhh... Ok!!" Henry smiled brightly.

"What about you guys?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Hangeng you're joining us right?!!!" He continued, latching on to hangeng who just laughed softly. Heechul glared daggers at the fish, who didn't notice. However, it wasn't missed by kyuhyun, who smirked and put a hand on heechul's shoulder.

"Chill out hyung. He's not doing anything with your chinaman." He smirked.

"Hey! Shut up." Heechul blushed, waving kyuhyun away.

"Hey who's going to sing with us?" Ryeowook asked as yesung and sungmin raised their hands.

"Ok. Come on then. Let's go." Kyuhyun said, walking off.

"YAY hangengie-hyungie is coming with us!!!!!" Donghae exclaimed excitedly.

"Haha yes I am. Calm down." Hangeng replied with a light chuckle.

"Hyung can I go MC with you?" Zhou Mi asked Leeteuk, who nodded.

"I'm going dance! What about you heechul-hyung?" Henry asked, joining the dance group. Seeing as everyone else was gone, heechul decided to join the dancing group. Not because he wanted to dance -- everyone knew how well he danced -- but just to go there and watch. It also wasn't because he wanted to look at hangeng or anything.

"I'll join you guys. Do a good job cause I'll be watching." He smirked.

"Haha ok hope you enjoy your time, princess." Hangeng smiled before turning to walk off. Heechul's eyes widened as he heard the nickname, which somehow made him blush. He shook it off and headed after the group.

"Hangeng-hyung!!! Show us your dance!" Eunhyuk smiled enthusiastically.

"Ok..." Hangeng replied as he put on some music and began dancing. Heechul watched in wonder as the dancer moved his body gracefully, looking elegant yet retaining a powerful feel at the same time. 

"WOWWWWWWWW!!!" Eunhae gasped after he'd finished.

"That was breathtaking..." Heechul whispered.

"Haha. Thanks..." Hangeng replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That was awesome! Can you impromptu?" Donghae asked as hangeng nodded.

"Really? OH MY GOSH LETS HAVE A BATTLE!" he suggested.

"Ok. What song?"

"I don't know... Heechul hyung! Choose a random song!!" Eunhyuk smiled.

"Huh. Ok..." Heechul said as he the phone screen.

"There." He said, randomly pressing one of the songs. A catchy beat rang out throughout the room. The 4 dancers thought for a moment before springing into action one by one, starting from Henry, followed by eunhyuk, Donghae and finally, hangeng.

Heechul blushed as he saw hangeng dancing. The dance was completely opposite of the previous one. It was a powerful, y dance that made heechul flush red. He'd secretly snapped a few pictures while the others were concentrated on their dances and he smiled as he looked through them.

"Wow you guys are good." Hangeng praised.

"Hehe thanks!! But you're the best!" Donghae returned.

"Thanks... But no..." Hangeng said.

"Don't be modest. It's true. Right, heechul hyung?" Henry asked.

"Heechul-hyung?" He repeated as he looked curiously at heechul, who was smiling like an idiot while looking at his phone.

"HEECHUL-HYUNG?!" He yelled before heechul snapped his head up.

"What?"

"... You didn't hear? Anyway I was saying hangeng hyung is the best right?"

"Urm... Yeah. I guess." Heechul replied, embarrassed.

"See? Even heechul thinks so." Donghae shrugged.

"Ok then... haha." Hangeng smiled awkwardly as he ran his hand through his hair.

"What do we do now though?" Hangeng asked.

"Eh... We shower then we meet the others for math!" Donghae smiled as he went over to the shower with the rest following after him as heechul sat, continuing to admire his pictures alone.

"Ready? Let's go." Eunhyuk announced as the 4 made their way out. Heechul shut his phone and followed after them.

"Ah you guys are here! Great. Let's go for math." Leeteuk said as the group headed off.

"And thus, x = y-(2x6)(3-4x)..." The math teacher, kibum said as he scribbled on the board.

"Argh what? How! what?! When? Where? Why?!" Heechul asked, frustrated. Throwing his pencil and burying his face in his hands. Hangeng looked on in amusement.

"You don't get it?"

"Yeah, genius. Wasn't that obvious enough?" Heechul asked harshly.

"Yeah it was. Come on, I'll teach you." Hangeng offered.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"T-thanks..." Heechul said as he turned slightly pink.

"Haha it's fine! Here... You see..." Hangeng began explaining, occasionally asking heechul if he'd understood, to which the latter nodded to. To be honest, he wasn't listening because he was too intent on staring at the handsome face in front of him.

"Get it?" Hangeng asked. Heechul nodded dazedly.

"Nah you don't get it. Come on. Listen instead of staring at me ok?" Hangeng teased.

"HUH. I wasn't..." Heechul mumbled softly, flushing red.

"I know. I was just joking. But seriously though, pay attention." Hangeng smiled as heechul blushed, embarrassed. He sighed in relief that hangeng hadn't noticed his staring session. He was actually paying 100% attention. Just that it was focused on hangeng's face rather than what he was actually teaching.

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he snapped out of his daze. He gaped as he narrowed his eyes and turned to face a very smug and smirking kyuhyun. Heechul glared and mouthed "you-are-so-dead-when-class-ends" to him.

Which was when the bell rang and heechul smirked evilly as he ran after kyuhyun, who swiftly dodged and ran faster than the former. Soon they'd disappeared from sight as the others just watched on, amused.

"Does this happen often?" Hangeng asked, interested.

"Yeah. Everyday." Leeteuk sighed as hangeng laughed.


Yay chap 5 :3 thanks to all the people who read this :3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3