Confessions, confessions.

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ yay chap 10!!! :3 double update BTW so read chap 9 first please ^^ ~


"I don't get it." Heechul pouted at the math paper in front of him.

"Aigoo, let me teach you." Hangeng sighed for the nth time that day. In all the lessons, heechul had been asking hangeng to teach him since he claimed to "not know anything". In actual fact, he understood almost 70% of the things but he didn't want to pass up the chance to get hangeng's attention so he'd lied.

"Get it?" Heechul nodded as he heard hangeng's soothing voice. The guy was really patient, unlike that stupid maknae. His idea of tutoring was to dump a pile of worksheets on the table and make you do it, often insulting you on your stupidity. Simply put, it didn't help at all.

"Good. Now try these questions." Hangeng smiled as he turned back to the front of the class. He knew that heechul couldn't possibly be so dumb, but it never occurred to him that the reason the diva was asking him so much was due to anything other than to annoy him. To be honest he didn't mind teaching heechul though. It was pretty enjoyable.

After around 10 minutes the bell rang, signaling that class was over. 

"Yah, hae. Let's ask now." Eunhyuk whispered to his best friend.

"Ask what?"

"Ask hangeng-hyung and Henry to join us for prac."

"Why? We have prac?"

"Babo! Leeteuk hyung asked us, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Ok. You ask, hyukkie. I think I'll slip up." 

"Ok. But come with me." Eunhyuk said as he signaled for Henry to join them. The trio walked up to hangeng's desk.

"Hello." Hangeng greeted them with a soft smile.

"HELLO!!! Hyung me, hae and Henry are gonna go for dance prac. Wanna come with us?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Sure!" Hangeng smiled as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

"Let's go." He said as he followed them out.

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Heechul yelled.

"Dance practice."

"Oh. Can I come?"

"Why not?" Hangeng smiled. The trio exchanged worried glances. The main point was to get hangeng away from heechul!!!!

"Wait heechul. I need to talk to you." Leeteuk said as he approached the man in question. The three breathed a sigh of relief.

"What?"

"Come with me." Leeteuk said as he dragged heechul to the dorms. The four dancers shrugged and continued on their way to the dance studio.

<< Omma teukie's talk >>

"What's up?" Heechul asked as he flopped on the bed.

"Chul... I have something very serious I need to discuss with you." Leeteuk responded.

"What's wrong?" Heechul asked. The leader seemed very worried.

"I... Heechul tell me honestly... Ok?" Leeteuk asked and heechul nodded.

"Do you... Like hangeng?" The question came like a bolt out of the blue and heechul turned bright red.

"I'm serious, Chul. Just tell me. Don't hide your feelings." 

"Can I... Trust you?" Heechul asked, eyeing the older warily.

"Of course. I'm your umma teukie!" Leeteuk encouraged.

"Ok then... I do. I like him." Heechul bashfully admitted.

"Since when?"

"Since I first saw his picture."

"Wow."

"Yeah... But..." Heechul hesitated for a while.

"But what?" Leeteuk prompted.

"But I don't know if he likes me back." Heechul said, his voice breaking a little. Leeteuk placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Sure, he wasn't the best dongsaeng ever, but they were like brothers. Leeteuk thought he had the responsibility to help them when they need it.

"I'm sure he does, Chul..."

"H-how do you know?"

"I just know, Chul-ah. The way you two act around each other, it's different. Special."

"Like you?" Heechul teased, making fun of leeteuk's name.

"Like me." Leeteuk smiled.

"But I don't want to tell him. Not yet." Heechul revealed.

"Why?"

"I... Need to sort things out." 

"I see. I understand, Chul-ah. If you need help, you can approach me."

"Yeah... Thanks teukie. Please... Keep it from hangeng, ok?"

"Of course."

"I... Don't want to risk it. I mean, what if he thinks I'm weird? What if he doesn't like me back? I'm confused  teukie..." Heechul said, tears b in his eyes.

"It'll be fine, Chul-ah. Really. I promise." Leeteuk smiled, hugging heechul.

"Thank you." Heechul mumbled, wiping his tears.

"Oh yeah Chul?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when you guys had to text me who you wanted to room with?"

"Yeah why?"

"Hangeng chose you, Heenim." Leeteuk smiled as he walked out the door. Heechul smiled brightly as his heart fluttered. Maybe... Just maybe there was hope for him...

<< in the dance studio >>

"Aren't we here to practice?" Hangeng asked. It'd been 10 minutes since they entered the studio and they had yet to start on anything.

"Nope." Henry answered in Chinese as he signaled hangeng to join them in their circle on the floor. Hangeng complied.

"You see hyung..." Eunhyuk started nervously.

"We aren't here to practice." He finished.

"What? Then why did you bring me here?"

"So we could ask you some questions." Donghae smiled.

"What questions?" Hangeng eyed his smiling dongsaengs warily. For some reason he felt there was some secret plan behind those innocent smiles.

"Well... You want us to ask directly or what?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Hmm... Direct." Hangeng said as he took a sip of water.

"Ok. DO YOU LIKE HEECHUL HYUNG?!" The three chorused together as hangeng did a spit-take. The question took him by surprise.

"W-what?"

"Tell us honestly, hyung!"

"... Are you guys for real?"

"Yeah!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!"

"Really? Honestly?"

"YES!!!!"

"Then my answer is yes. I do like heechul. Why?"

"YES HAHAHA I KNEW IT!" The three clapped in Joy as hangeng simply laughed at their antics.

"WOOHOOOOOOO!!!!" Donghae exclaimed, doing a happy dance.

"Why did you want to know anyway?"

"Curious."

"Ah... Ok... Don't tell Chul, Kay?"

"Why??? He probably likes you back!"

"What if he doesn't?"

"He does. Trust us. We know him."

"... But we can't be sure. Just... Keep it from him for now, okay?"

"Yeah, ok."

"Thanks. So are we gonna practice or what?" Hangeng asked, standing up.

"Yup we are!" Donghae smiled as he jumped up and pressed the button on the music player.

Actually, both hangeng and heechul were thinking the same thing:

Does he... Like me back?


Compare and contrast: 

leeteuk is all sweet and emotional and motherly VS crazy dongsaeng gossip session

anyway YAY they both like each other :3 WHEEE~~~~~~~ ^^

please comment/subscribe!! :3 <3