Childish childish

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ yay update! :3 okay really very sorry but like I said I was overseas for WCG 2014 (which went very well!!!! ^^) and didn't really have time to write or have access to wifi. So here it is :3 ~


"Oh yeah urm hyungs...?" Henry suddenly cut in as everyone turned to him.

"Yes?" 

"I forgot to tell you but haha..." Henry awkwardly responded, turning to hangeng.

"What? What did you do?" Hangeng and heechul asked at the same time.

"Urm haha... Well you see... You know that day we told you we went gaming with Kyuhyun-hyung?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"Well you see... We didn't actually go to the arcade."

"What? Then where did you go?" Hangeng asked, confused.

"Urm... The dance studio."

"Dance studio?" Hangeng asked again.

"All of you?" Heechul continued.

"Are you mad?" Hanchul asked together.

"No... We went to plot how to get you guys together. Haha."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah... Hahaha..."

"Ok... That's weird but why do you have to tell me this?" Hangeng asked.

"Well cause... You know Jessica?"

"The girl at the counter?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah I know her. Why?"

"Well... Hyung she has a crush on you."

"What?" Hanchul laughed.

"Yeah. She wouldn't let us have the key so we had to use you as a bribe."

"Me?"

"Yeah."

"What did you promise her?"

"A photo with you."

"... Are you for real?" Hanchul asked.

"Yeah..."

"Do you think I'm a celebrity?" Hangeng laughed again.

"No. But anyway hyung... I promised so... Could you please do it?"

"Fine."

"WHAT?! NO!!!! Hannie I refuse to let you near a girl. Especially one with a crush on you." Heechul protested, flapping his arms about while hangeng simply laughed.

"It's okay, chul-ah! It's just a photo!" Hangeng smiled as he tried to calm heechul down.

It didn't work.

"But!!!!!!"

"Come on, calm down!"

"Aish!!!!!"

"I'll just take a photo ok?"

"Whatever! I don't care anymore!" Heechul huffed as he stomped out of the room.

"... You know what hyung? Forget the promise." Henry stuttered nervously.

"Nah Henry. It's fine." Hangeng smiled.

"But hyung! Heechul hyung is mad at you!"

"He'll come to it eventually."

"How can you be sure?" Henry asked skeptically. He did not want to deal with an angry heechul.

"I know him." Hangeng said nonchalantly.

"Come on, do you think he can stay mad at me?" He added when he saw Henry's face.

"Yeah. True." Henry said as he gave up.

"Come on then, let's get this over and done with." Hangeng said as he dragged Henry to the dance studio with him.

"OMO! Oppa!" Jessica almost squealed as she blushed red at the sight of the two coming in through the door.

"I heard you wanted a picture?" Hangeng asked casually. He just wanted this to end quickly.

"Y-yes... are you willing oppa?" Jessica asked nervously.

"Of course. Henry does need to keep his promise." Hangeng smiled as he walked over.

"Thanks!" Jessica mouthed to Henry, who rolled his eyes at her. 

"Okay 1... 2... 3... Smile!" Henry said as he snapped a photo using Jessica's Polaroid photo.

"Is this good enough?" He asked as he passed the two Polaroids over to hangeng.

"Yeah I guess." 

"Ok. Let's go then." Henry said. 

"Wait oppa!" Jessica called as the two rolled their eyes and turned around. Somewhere in the background someone else was rolling his eyes as well.

"Yes?" Hangeng asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

"Can you... Sign this for me? If it's not too bothersome of course..." 

"... Ok..." Hangeng said as he smiled a crooked smile and did as told before passing the Polaroid back to Jessica and leaving with Henry.

"Oh my gosh hyung. She really treats you like a celebrity." Henry said as he stifled his laughter once they'd left the room.

"I know." Hangeng sighed as he shook his head. He turned around and saw some leaves ruffling. He smiled to himself before turning back to Henry.

"Henry you go first. I need to do something." Hangeng said.

"Ok hyung." Henry nodded as he left.

Hangeng turned back to the pathetically tiny potted plant in the dark corner.

"Come on out, heechul. I know you're there." He smiled as he saw the leaves stop ruffling.

Silence.

He walked over to the potted plant slowly.

"No need to hide. Do you really think I wouldn't know?" He laughed.

"Aish how did you know?!" Heechul pouted as he emerged from behind the potted plant,several leaves stuck in his hair.

"Even if no one else sees you I can." Hangeng smiled as he hugged heechul.

"You're really cheesy sometimes." Heechul mumbled.

"I know." Hangeng said as he removed the leaves.

"Come on, let's go." Hangeng said as he dragged heechul with him.

"That doesn't mean I forgive you." Heechul mumbled as a small smile formed on his face. They both knew that meant heechul had already forgiven hangeng.

The rest of the day went pretty well, until Donghae, eunhyuk and Henry dragged Hangeng away for dance practice. 

Which was when heechul decided to sneak the Polaroid out from hangeng's bag.

Armed with a box of markers, he sat down at his table and began his work of art --- defacing Jessica. A couple minutes later, Jessica had grown a beard and thick eyebrows, accompanied by strange glasses and a big pink ribbon on her head.

Heechul was so engrossed in doing his own work, or more like laughing to himself at it, that he didn't notice when the door opened and a figure stepped in.

"Are you that jealous?" He heard a familiar voice speak from behind him as his head shot up and he turned around to face a smiling hangeng.

"W-what..."

"Seriously Chul, this is so childish." Hangeng laughed as he walked over and picked up the Polaroid.

"... Who asked you to agree?" Heechul mumbled.

"Who asked you to be jealous?" Hangeng teased back.

"... Go away." Heechul pouted.

"Chul-ah, you're really so cute sometimes." Hangeng sighed as he hugged heechul again.

"I'm always cute." Heechul replied.

"I beg to differ." Hangeng smiled before he ran away, successfully dodging the pillows sent flying to him by heechul.

"YAH!!!!" Heechul screamed as he chased after hangeng, the Polaroid long forgotten in the dustbin under heechul's table.


Hanchul is so adorable. Okay sorry if it doesn't flow very well I'm sort of half asleep ._. Haha but oh well. Hope you liked it ^^ 

sidenote: happy late bday to heechul :3 <3

please comment/subscribe! :3 <3