Secrets revealed

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ YES I can finally update with my ipad!!!! :3 :3 ~


*너같은 사람 또 없어~~* (no other)

Hangeng rolled over on his bed and groaned in annoyance as he heard his phone ring. He rubbed his eyes sleepily with his right hand as his left reached for the phone lying on the bedside table. He narrowed his eyes as the glaring light hit them once he pressed the "on" button.

*one new message from Leeteuk @wake up guys!!!!*

LT: HI EVERYONE WAKE UP NOW. I REPEAT, NOW!!!!! ^^

Hangeng chuckled softly at the oldest's text. He looked at the clock. It was 7.30 am. For others it might be a ridiculous time to wake up when they planned to reach disneyworld at 10.30 am, but what can you expect when you needed 11 people to wake up and get ready with only 6 available toilets?

Especially when there's a diva in the dorms. He added in his mind as a soft laugh escaped his lips as he forced himself to get up. He stretched before grabbing a set of clothes and heading the the washroom, glancing at the sleeping diva. He was beautiful, as always. Hangeng blushed as the thought entered his mind but he shook it off.

Hangeng swore the only looked like a nice angelic boy was when he was sleeping or when he was around hangeng. Once he was awake, he was basically an angel-turned-devil. Hangeng smiled a little though, knowing heechul was nicer around him. He felt special.

After a quick shower hangeng emerged from the bathroom looking refreshed. He headed over to heechul's bed as he dried his hair.

"Chul-ah wake up..." He said, nudging the older, who ignored him.

"Come on, don't you want to go to disneyworld?" Hangeng tried.

"To be perfectly honest, no. Not really." Heechul mumbled sleepily as he rolled over and opened his eyes slightly.

"Ok then, go back to sleep." Hangeng said as he got up off the bed.

"Serious?" Heechul asked, raising an eyebrow at hangeng, who nodded.

"Yeah. While you enjoy your beauty sleep I'll witness the awkward cuteness of the kyumin couple." Hangeng smiled as he headed to the door.

"WAIT!" He heard heechul shout and he smirked, turning around.

"Changed your mind?"

"Yeah. I'll go. Just wait I'll go get ready." Heechul replied as he got out of bed. Seriously, he would never pass up a chance to get blackmail of the younger.

"HA I knew it." Hangeng smiled victoriously. Heechul stared for a moment before furrowing his brows as the realization struck him.

"Wait you were acting AGAIN?!" He groaned.

"Depends on how you see it. I was just trying to lure you into coming with kyuhyun but well I guess it did require a certain amount of acting." Hangeng replied.

"Anyway, you'd better hurry up before they leave without you." 

"Yeah ok." Heechul replied as he went into the washroom as hangeng packed a small bag and was about to head out the door as he looked at heechul's messy bed. He sighed and walked one to help him pack up. 

"Hey Chul, I'll make your bed ok?" Hangeng shouted.

"Yeah OK thanks!!" Heechul replied. Upon getting permission hangeng began to make the bed.

"WAIT WAIT NO NO STOP!!! NOOOO DON'T TOUCH THE..." Heechul suddenly shouted as he ran out the bathroom, hair still dripping wet.

"Pillows..." Heechul whispered as he stopped. Too late. Hangeng had already lifted up the light pink pillow.

"." Heechul cursed as he stared, gaping.

"What the..." Hangeng asked as he saw the stack of photos under the pillow. Heechul groaned and hid his face in his palms.

"Is this... ME?!" Hangeng asked, shocked yet amused. Heechul didn't reply and instead curled into a small ball on the floor. Hangeng laughed as he approached the other.

"Oh my gosh, Chul. Have you been stalking me?" Hangeng asked with a slight laugh as heechul lifted his head up and blushed before looking back down again.

"So this is why you never wanted me to touch your bed?" Hangeng asked, now teasing heechul.

"ARGH SHUT UP you weren't supposed to find out!!!!!" Heechul snapped as he jerked his head up in both anger and embarrassment.

"Hahaha well you couldn't hide it forever. Seriously though, why do you keep pictures of me under the pillow?"

"Go away."

"Tell me."

"No. Go away." Heechul blushed.

"Come on, Chul." 

"No. Aish we don't have time I'll tell you... later ok?" 

"Ok." Hangeng said as he stood up and heechul looked at him. He hadn't expected him to answer like that. 

"Ok?" 

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you... Continue asking?"

"Because I know you. And I know better than to force it out." Hangeng replied as he smiled gently at heechul. The latter was left speechless.

"Come on. Let's go." Hangeng smiled as he extended a hand to heechul.

"Ok... Thanks, hannie." 

"Haha no problem!" Hangeng said as he pulled heechul off the ground and walked off.

"Wait!" Heechul yelled.

"What?"

"Give those back." Hangeng followed heechul's line of sight and saw the photos. He smirked.

"No." He said.

"YAH!!!!!" Heechul screeched as he tried to grab them. Unfortunately for him, hangeng was much taller than him.

"Aish!!!" He cried when he failed to reach it.

"Haha I'll return them..." Hangeng said as he lowered his arm.

"Later." He concluded as he suddenly jerked back his hand, moving it away from heechul's outstretched ones.

"AISH FINE!" Heechul pouted as he walked off after kicking hangeng. Hangeng just laughed. 

Little did they know... There was a certain evil maknae outside who'd witnessed and taped down the entire process before he walked off with a smirk on his face and pressed the "send" button.


Yay :3 ok new chapter!!! Hope you enjoy reading it XD also creeper kyu! ;3

please comment/subscribe thank you very much!!! :3 <3