The plan. And kyumin.

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ hehehe update :3 ~


"But noona!!!!!" Donghae cried as he attempted to get the key from Jessica at the office.

"No donghae, it's so late already!" She replied.

"But... But we need the room!!!" He tried.

"Yeah. We need it, can't you just let it slide this once?" Eunhyuk asked. Since the two dancers frequented the studio most, they were given the task of getting the key.

"I can't, hyukjae." 

"Aigoo noona please?????" Donghae whined, doing an aegyo act.

"... Hae that won't work on me my dear."

"PLEASEEEEEEEEEE???" Henry pleaded as he puffed out his cheeks and walked in in an attempt to save his hyungs.

"... I can't, Henry I'm sorry."

"But I need the room!!!" Donghae yelled.

"Go find somewhere else to practice, donghae."

"We aren't practicing!!"

"Even better. Then don't use the dance studio at all."

"Noona~~~" the three whined.

"No wonder he isn't here." They heard Jessica mumble.

"He?" 

"Huh... Nothing."

"You mean the other dancer?"

"Yeah... Him."

"Hangeng hyung? Why are you looking for him?"

Suddenly Henry's phone vibrated in his pocket. It was from kyuhyun.

*new message from kyuhyun @stupid eunhae hyungs and henry*

KH: this name totally suits you guys.

HR: ... Ok so why'd you message us?

KH: haven't you realized?

HR: realized what?

KH: she likes hangeng-hyung you idiot!

HR: O.O wait what...

KH: yes she does that's why she's looking for him!

HR: ok and how does THAT help us? We can't just go "noona we need the room to bring hangeng and heechul hyung together!" After we know that she likes him.

KH: yeah, glad you realized. Also just you know say you'll urm... Give her... Hangeng-hyung's picture or something. Or a signature?

HR: ok...

"NOONA~~" eunhyuk and Donghae were still trying to get the key.

"No, go back to your dorms already."

"Noona if you let us in I'll give you a signed picture of hangeng hyung!!" Henry offered, praying the evil maknae would be right.

"... Seriously?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok then. Take the key." She said, easily handing over the keys as Donghae and eunhyuk gaped in awe.

"Yay thanks noona!" The three cried as they ran out the room.

"Good job. Now remember never let her find out we want to get them together." Kyuhyun said.

"Ok." They replied.

"And are you actually getting her that picture?"

"Yeah. Why? It was a promise right?"

"... You guys are too nice."

"Yeah. Nicer than you for sure." They laughed as they walked away from the maknae, who pouted at them.

------------------

"Ok guys, come sit down." Leeteuk ordered as they entered the dance studio.

"You know the two like each other right?" He asked after they'd formed a circle on the floor.

"Yeah."

"Do you know they think the other doesn't like them back?" Only kyuhyun, Donghae, eunhyuk, Henry and sungmin nodded.

"Hae you knew?" Leeteuk asked in surprise. He'd expected the genius evil maknae to know, of course. And since he probably would tell sungmin it wasn't a surprise. Henry and eunhyuk were at least sort of sensible, but Donghae was the one who never knew how to read the mood.

"Yeah!!!" Donghae replied enthusiastically.

"How?"

"He went with us to talk to hangeng hyung." Henry replied.

"You guys asked him?" Leeteuk asked in surprise.

"Yeah, why?"

"That's funny. Cause I asked heechul too. Wait did you ask him that day you dragged him off to the dance studio?"

"Yeah!"

"Great. What happened?"

"OH YOU SEE---" Donghae was cut off by Henry, who decided it would be better for him to explains instead.

"You see hyung, we basically..." Henry started recounting the story.

"Wow... I should never have let you guys do that." Leeteuk sighed.

"Why?"

"You just... Blatantly outright asked him straight."

"You didn't?"

"You think heechul would tell me if I did?"

"No..."

"Exactly."

"So what happened hyung?" Ryeowook asked.

"It was like a major sob story." Kyuhyun suddenly voiced out.

"How did you know?!" They all asked the maknae in surprise.

"Genius managed to take a video of it all. And by all I mean both the confessions." Sungmin explained from beside the maknae.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Deal with it." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Ok... Anyway, here's what happened to me..." Leeteuk said as he recounted the story.

"That's so different to the confession session with hangeng-hyung." Yesung said.

"Yeah, what do you expect? One was conducted by a mother while the other was with a bunch of kids." Kyuhyun smirked

"YAH!" The three yelled indignigantly.

"Too bad." Kyuhyun replied, smirking.

"Anyway how can we get them together? They're so annoying. It's like they like each other, but they don't dare to confess." Sungmin pouted.

"Any ideas?" Leeteuk asked the group. They didn't have much time. After all, they needed sleep.

"Hmm... We could play like games!" Henry suggested.

"What kind of games though?" 

"Couple games. Like I don't know... Team games and subsequently pair games."

"Maybe we could like play... Heart attack? I mean you know... If they get to put their hands on each other's..." Zhou Mi smiled evilly.

"Ah good idea. We could actually do that later. Anything else?" Leeteuk asked, amused.

"We could go to Disneyworld and while we have fun we isolate them." Ryeowook smiled.

"Isolate them where?" Yesung asked.

"Urm. The haunted house? Or a roller coaster. Heechul-hyung always freaks out there." 

"Ah good. But how do we convince them though? I mean we need a plan in case they don't believe us." Leeteuk said.

"Say we are urm... Getting kyuhyun and sungmin together." Ryeowook suggested. The two in question blushed. It was not that hard to know that the two liked each other too.

"Why kyuhyun?" Sungmin flushed.

"Why sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked softly.

"Why not kyumin?" Ryeowook asked back, making a fake-innocent face.

"KYUMIN?!" The two yelled.

"Yeah!!! Having a ship name makes it more legit."

"Us. Come on guys you are as obvious as hot pink is on black." Ryeowook deadpanned.

"... I think you're right, leeteuk hyung. He's spending too much time with kyu." Sungmin said.

"Yah stupid wookie! Who asked you to act like that?" Kyuhyun asked, obviously pissed.

"Learnt from you, maknae."

"... Learn from heechul not me."

"Nah you're easier to follow. After all, we are the same age."

"But heechul was the one I learnt from. He's like... The original source of all evil."

"Yeah but like he said, you've learnt well."

"Shut up."

"Nah."

"Guys stop it, we don't have much time left!" Leeteuk scolded.

"Hehe sorry hyung!" Ryeowook smiled back.

"It's fine. But really though, are we going with the kyumin plan?"

"Hyung not you too!!" Kyuhyun sighed as he buried his face in his palms.

"Why? You two are cute."

"Aish hyung!"

"Anyway it's settled. We're gonna go disneyworld and ditch them." Leeteuk concluded as evil grins appeared all around the room. 


Hey yay kyumin :3 hahaha also look forward to hanchul date. Also LOL Jessica heheh sorry I just added her in for no good reason XD

please comment/subscribe :3 <3