Don't know don't care

Of crushes and teasing friends

~ new fic yay :3 ~


"So who'd you get, hyung?" Donghae asked Leeteuk excitedly.

"Huh... Some kid called Henry. He's really young." Leeteuk smiled.

"Ahh I see. What bout you kyu!" Donghae continued, turning to the maknae who was too focused on his PSP to hear Donghae. Well... It was either that or he was purposefully ignoring Donghae, which was not very uncommon.

"Kyu? Kyu!!!" Donghae yelled, waving his hands on the screen to keep kyuhyun from playing it.

"Aish, Donghae go away!" Kyuhyun mumbled as he frowned, wrestling the PSP away.

"NOOOO listen to me I'm your hyung!!" Donghae pouted as he grabbed the PSP and pressed the pause button, cheering in victory. Kyuhyun finally turned to him, scowling.

"FINE. WHAT?!" He yelled, making Donghae flinch.

"Geez, kyu. Lighten up!" Leeteuk scolded.

"Well you try getting your GAME taken from you when you are THIS CLOSE TO WINNING." Kyuhyun retorted, very obviously pissed.

"N-nothing... I-I just wanted to know who you got paired with for the Chinese exchange programme..." Donghae stated timidly. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"Some guy called sungmin." Kyuhyun replied nonchalantly as he turned back to his game.

"Aish this kyu... what kind of maknae are you?" Donghae pouted.

"An evil one." All of them said at once, including kyuhyun, who smirked.

"Aish ok. What about you... HEY HEECHUL-HYUNG!!!" Donghae called as he saw heechul strut into the room.

"Yeah what fishy?" Heechul responded.

"Hyung who'd you get for the exchange programme?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Don't know, don't care." Heechul simply responded as he sat down in his chair.

"Hyunggggg tell meeeeee!!!" Donghae begged.

"Aish fine. I got this guy called hangeng. I think. I don't know. Don't care either." Heechul said.

"Ahhhhh ok!!!!!" Donghae smiled as he bounced off. All of them looked at him and shook their heads in syncronization.

"Seriously, that fishy..." All three mumbled together.

"HYUKKIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Donghae sang as he approached his best friend.

"HAE!" Eunhyuk smiled back, showing his gums.

"Hyukkie I got a partner for the exchange programme thingy!!!" Donghae smiled.

"Really? Cool!! They're joining us next week right?" Donghae nodded.

"Who'd you get?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Eh... Some guy called Zhou Mi!" Donghae said.

"Ahhh ok! Hope he's nice!! But don't forget me, Kay?" Eunhyuk replied.

"Hehe of course not. You're my best friend!" Donghae replied as they ran off for their next class.


"Hyung! Hyung!" Donghae whispered to heechul, who was sitting with his eyes closed. 

"What?" Heechul mumbled.

"Aren't you gonna write?" Donghae asked. The teacher had given them time to write to their exchange buddies.

"Aish I told you hae... I don't care for this." Heechul grumbled.

"Eeeeeeh hyung please???? Just write!!!!!!!! If not your buddy will be sad!!!" Donghae pleaded. Heechul gave him the are-you-crazy face but sat upright anyway.

"Aish fine. But only cause you begged..." Heechul sighed as he started writing. Donghae smiled in victory and started writing his own. 

"Hyung when I told you to write I meant write nicely!" Donghae shouted in frustration as he looked at what heechul had written.

"What? It's true." Heechul shrugged.

"Hyung!!!!!" Donghae pouted.

"Aish fine!" Heechul sighed as he rewrote it.

"NOOOO! This is worse, hyung!" 

"Live with it."

"No. Rewrite one!!"

"Fine. There."

"MUCH BETTER. OK NOW WRITE ALL YOUR PERSONAL STUFF!!!!!" Donghae smiled in relief, waving his own card in front of heechul's face, which was decorated in fish stickers and bubbles.

"... Are you serious?" Heechul raised his eyebrows as Donghae nodded and hopped away.

"Aish this kid..." Heechul groaned as he continued writing, albeit unwillingly.

"Ok..." Heechul mumbled as he began listing down his favorite things on the tiny card.


"HYUNGIEEEEE ARE YOU DONE?!!!" Eunhyuk and Donghae sung, announcing their arrival. Heechul covered his ears and glared at the two, who remained blissfully oblivious to heechul's angry stare.

"Yes, no thanks to the both of you." Heechul seethed.

"Why so serious hyung? Anyway..." Eunhyuk started.

"LET ME SEEEE!" The two yelled together as they reached for the paper. Heechul rolled his eyes and moved it away from them, swatting their hands away.

"No."

"Hyunggggg!!!! Please????" They begged, flashing their puppy eyes at heechul, who was, unfortunately immune to them.

"No. It's PRIVATE." Heechul smirked.

"EEHHHH HYUNG!!!!" The two pouted.

"It's not like you have anything to hide..."

"No. It's none of your business what I write to MY partner."

"Fine!!!" Eunhae said sadly as they walked off dejectedly.

"Possessive much?" Kyuhyun voiced out from his seat, eyes still glued to his PSP screen.

"Shut up cho." Heechul frowned.

"Mhmm..." Kyuhyun replied with a shrug.

"Stupid evil maknae." Heechul pouted.

"Learnt from you, hyung." Kyuhyun smirked.

"You've learnt well, maknae-ah..." Heechul smirked proudly as he went over and high-fived kyuhyun and the two began talking. Or plotting. No one could tell for sure.

"That's a bad thing, Chul-ah." Leeteuk sighed from a corner.

" to be you then." The two smirked back.


Heechul's letter:

Yay please read my other fics thanksss :33 <3

also thanks for all the subs and comments especially the people who have been commenting so much I love you guys :3 <3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3