...

Dangerously Addicted

nine

 

We don't even like each other.
Both of us knew it as a matter of fact. Yet we do things more than that of liking each other could do.

Is it even possible to feel attraction towards someone you don't even like? I mean, I hate his guts. I hate his confidence and bastard tendencies. I don't like how luxurious he dresses himself nor how loose he is with his enormous riches. I don't like how smooth-talker he is with everyone or how he is oozing with confidence at everything he does. I hate how erted he is. I hate...

I look across the man sitting on his leather couch who is apparently staring back at me. His hair is the usual mess as if he was just f ucking someone this morning. As if a hand was running on it a couple of times. His full lip curl up glinting a sultry grin. His eyes are innocently young, manly, and  y. I hate how his brows were raised at me. The image of his slender yet muscular chest hiding under his suit... fine, this is mouthwateringly gorgeous. Something is wrong with my eyes if I don't find myself attracted to him.


Now this makes me relieved. This means that it normally happens when he's the concerned party. What I feel for him is not due to any psychological theory of love or liking but is rather caused of chemical reaction called pheromones.

My thoughts were pushed aside and I got back into the present situation when I noticed that he rose from his seat. Eyes not tearing away from me. 

"Right. I'll get back now, sajangnim." as if sensing danger, I whirled around almost dashing towards his office door but he took huge steps so as to come in front of me.

I glared up at him, beginning to see his play. He smirked as if he's pleased with what he sees. He crossed his arms against his chest and says,
"Let's go out tomorrow."

I'm never wrong when I said I sensed a danger just now.

"Is it for another charity mission? Sorry but I already have plans sajangnim."

"No. Just a casual date this time. What plans do you have?"

"The usual. Plans that don't have you in it."

"Liar. You don't have friends to spend Sunday with. I bet you'll just rot in your house all day tomorrow."

"Oh, and you've got lots of friends to spend Sunday with. You should really invite them instead for tomorrow. And don't you get it sajangnim? With or without friends, the point is, I won't spend my tomorrow with you."

Yeah right, I know. He's enjoying this. That's why he chuckled. "Okay then, I won't disturb your Sunday plans so I assume you'll have dinner with me tonight instead."

I can even see my own eyes grew wider reflected through his pupils. Apparently this guy wasn't taught anything about reading between the lines; that or he's just good at dodging my signs.

I considered avoiding him. No, I tried avoiding him. Because last time at Gangwon province, I felt something prickled in my system. Kim Jongin triggered something in me. And whatever it is, my mind already sent out a warning. But as I have said before, avoiding this guy is impossible. I tried anyway and failed as expected.

I sigh, "Okay."

"... okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, you'll go with me? Tonight? Just that? No more sarcastic comments or scorching come backs from you?"

"Yeah. I also think we need to properly talk about this."

"Oh yeah!"

"But I'm not sleeping with you again!"

Idiot.

I shouldn't have said that. He raised a brow and gave a boyish smile, "What? Oh, is that what you think of me? I didn't ask you to sleep with me either Kyungso-ssi."
 

 

 

I go to the nearby cafe for lunch because I don't feel like taking heavy meal. When I was in the counter and about to state my order, an Iced Coffee with Milk was presented to me along with the lamest cliched pick up line ever, "Do you still believe in serendipity?"

It's not his voice that I'm able to tell who he is. It's his dumb pick up line. I turned to the smiling Joonmyeon and took the coffee he offered.

"Why am I not surprise that I run into you?" I started as we're walking towards the unoccupied table next to the window glass.

"Oh, you've been thinking of me?"

"No, I've been going a lot of since this morning so another one like this could be expected."

He laughs, "Taking into consideration that you are swearing just now means it's serious kind of ."

"You're half to blame on it."

"Wow. I did something amazing like that? Tell me about it."

We get to sit and I started talking about it. I pointed out things pretty much completely but leaving the stuff about how his cousin somehow confuses me unsaid.

And he is laughing his off right now for about five minutes already. It must be running in their genes, both cousins find joy in seeing me twisted.

"Okay, so while you're at it, be careful not to choke on your throat."

"Sorry..." he eventually stopped laughing and he cleared his throat as he sink back in his chair. "That was... wow. I missed a lot already. The last time I checked, you called him a pain in the and it's only been few weeks but a roller coaster of things had already happened between the two of you. So now you were saying that you'll on a date with him tonight.."

"It. is. not. a. date. I already told you. What part of it don't you understand?"

"Oh... wow, my cousin surely plays dirty at times, if I knew that's how to hook you up, I should have tried earlier."

"I don't think you're going to think of hooking up with me given that your bodyguard is already here to fetch you." I said as I point outside the window glass where an angry Tao is stomping his way towards the entrance of cafe.

"Tsk. I told you he is not my bodyguard!"

"Really? Is he your wifey now? Did you get married without having me invited?"

"Tao is--"

"What am I?" Tao cuts him by standing close behind his seat. His Chinese accent obvious.

"A panda." Junmyeon stood up and turned to me once more, "I gotta go. You better update me tomorrow about that dinner of yours!" he looks like he's got something more to say but leaves it anyway.

I watch Junmyeon as he turns to Tao and both of them smile to each other, "Just while my name..." the taller one inquired.

"Oh, I just said that you were still a brat to get married into someone."

"What?"

Tao didn't forget to greet me and nod before leaving the cafe with Junmyeon.

 

 

 

"What the hell I thought we're just having dinner?!" I said calmly.

After we went out from the office, Jongin suggested to take me to dinner in his car. It's not like I can refuse so I accept anyway and before I knew it we're already standing in front of his frigging flat's door.

"Yeah, we're having dinner in my place."

"Are you ting with me now?" again, I said calmly.

Dinner at his place? Who is he ing?! He can't even cook instant noodles so how is dinner at his place happening?!!

He chuckled at this as if he can hear my thoughts. "Relax. I got everything covered."

"Sorry but I'm not convinced."

"You should really calm down and help me convince you." With that, he pressed his security code and opened the door.

I eyed him suspiciously, "Why didn't you say before that we're doing it at your place?"

When a smile formed from his lips, I realized I again said the wrong words. " 'doing it at my place'?"

"Dinner! I mean." I cleared immediately, stupid cheeks blushing.

Note to self: avoid using dual meaning words when talking to Kim Jongin. After all, his mind is full of dirty .

"Oh, you didn't ask me where so I didn't bother to tell you. Should I had to?"

"Forget it." I shrugged as I enter his place.


Turns out that he ordered for food instead of cooking. Dinner went rather smoothly and peacefully and wholesomely. I know it's hard to believe but he's really wholesome this time. No flirtatious acts nor dirty jokes were played. We even talked about work. Please try harder so you could imagine.


I went towards the book shelf dividing his kitchen and living room. I've been wanting to check the books since the first time I went here but I wasn't able to, my previous visits in this place always ended up with nonstrategic escapes.

The bottom shelf is stacked with photo albums which I didn't dare open. There is something gentle about pictures that makes you change your point of view towards a person. I don't want to find myself squealing over his childhood photos in case. So no, that stuffs are off-limits. The middle part is mostly business management textbooks. And the top shelves are where the comics are located. I tiptoed and stretched my arms more to reach the 'One Piece' manga on the shelf.

Tsk. Why the hell place that awesome manga on the topmost shelf?

In a moment, I saw Jongin's hand slides against mine as he effortlessly takes the manga I'm trying to reach for.

"Is this what you're---" he wasn't able to finish his words because I jolted and stepped back. Of course my back crushed into his chest. And I don't know what's happening but his other hand is on my waist.

"Sorry," I said while trying to get a grip but before I could free myself, he made me turn his way.

He bent lower and his eyes rolled through mine, I was quite leaning on the shelves. I wish my heart could finally settle down if it's going to beat too fast or just stop beating at all.

Because I don't want him hearing my heartbeat.

My eyes squint as I watch him exhale,

"We should really know this..." he says.

"K-know what?"

"What happens when I kiss you now."

With that he leans down close to me and yet again takes a breath away from me.

"I certainly said this morning that I'm not sleeping with you."

"Right. I remembered answering, I didn't ask you to sleep with me." this time, he said it in a different tone with a different timbre that sends goosebumps on my skin. The boyish smile he gave this morning is no longer in sight of his dangerous smirk-- the one that I'm beginning to grow addicted to.

 

He laid me on his sofa, his hand is placed on the back of my neck, the other is still around my waist, and his lips on my throat. And I'm making strange noise all the while he whispers things like,


"I'm going crazy thinking about you..."
I don't believe him.


He fixed his stare at me as he sticks out his tongue and his fingers.


"... You're the only one who makes me feel this way,"
I don't trust him.


Slowly he slips two inside. I can't help but moan from all the sensuality of this. My body reacts rather frenzy and brazen over him. He's close to making me come with just his fingers in me.


"I want you."
I hate him.


Not enough... my mind screams. I'm not fine with this, I want him whole inside me. He pulls out and runs his fingers on his face, tracing his jaw. I tensed,

"Hurry..."

With the only word I could utter,

And with that smirk on his face, he eases in. 
 

I hate him. 


But why can't I quit him?

 


---xoxo---
sorry for the   scenes... and foul words in this chapter TT.TT
I just can't imagine having words like wholesome and kai in the same sentence, super ironic ^^~
thank you for the subs and comments, i really love you guys! :)
np: pretty boy by taemin ft. kai