...

Dangerously Addicted

thirteen

 

I tend to get swayed by my heart than to act accordingly with the reasoning of my mind. This is also the reason why I started writing rules for myself, so I won't end up running aimlessly in the middle of the storm. Okay, that was an exaggerated metaphor. In simple words, I wanted to be in complete control of myself. I am not a fan of shock and surprises; they rather freak me out.

And Kim Jongin is a kind of epitome for that.

When we first met, he was very intimidating but he surprised me for being actually friendly.
Just when I thought maybe we could be friends, he shocked me when he blatantly seduced me... caused me to sleep with him.
And then I figured maybe he's just curious and he'll eventually get over with this whole thing, but he weirded me out when he acts like he cares about me a little bit more than necessary;
Recently, he creeps me out due to his kind-of-boyfriend act towards me when we aren't really in any relationship other than of an employer-employee...

 

And now he must be screwing with me for being so intense since this whole morning.

Jongin yet again wet his lower lip while boring his gaze at me from where he's seated. The corners of his mouth glide slightly for a slinky grin all the while running his thumb against the same lip he . 

I wonder how I can still managed to stand straight. I pressed my mouth shut for fear that I might slip a higher tone of voice. I rolled my eyes on the projector screen at my back, pulled my both hands in front of me to link my fingers together because I'm not sure if I'm shaking. I swallowed an empty air and turned to look back at the conference table where few investors are waiting for my next speech and sajangnim is in the center exactly across to where I'm standing.

He is so screwing with me.

Making me watch him as he is now casually leaning in his seat, intense eyes still directed at me as he runs his fingers through his hair, tracing his jaw, down to his throat, further... slipping his hand under the slit of his shirt for me to catch a glimpse at how he's trailing the start of his collarbone.

I turn my eyes towards the other people in the room, in case they can also feel the between sajangnim and I; to my relief, they are focused on me, on my presentation solely. Good thing this dim light is hiding my burning red face.

I sigh as I glared back to Jongin.

He seriously needs to stop.

For god's sake! We're in the middle of a meeting inside a conference room and yet he looks at me as if he's undressing me, or I don't know, I feel under his stare. And if his y half-smile could speak? It must be screaming, 'I'll take you right here and right now, flat on the conference table or pressed against the projector screen, breathlessly and temerariously.'

This is bad. The more I let him touch me, the more I get affected easily by him.

I shut my eyes close for a second and proceed to deliver the rest of my presentation like a robot. Automated and monotonous. Without glancing towards him.

 

When I finally get to sit, it's not even to spare me from all the staring because he made me sit next to him. He glides his chair a little closer to me, intentionally brushing his thigh against mine. I pretend not to be affected by it when in fact it bothers me to the core. Does he not care about the other people around here?

How can he manage to make me feel this way without feeling the same thing? I mean, he must be very accustomed to this kind of torment--- he doesn't give a flinch when I feel like melting here on my seat.

I jolted when he leaned closer, his arm touching my arm, and he goes pretending to ask questions when in fact he perfectly catches up to the whole proposals and I'm the one here who can't concentrate a bit.

He is totally random. He didn't act a bit like this yesterday. I even thought he did bring me here solely for business purposes. Because even though we shared the same bed last night, nothing really beyond innocent happened. Even when we woke up, he was fine. So this whole thing in the morning got me thinking what the hell happened overnight?!

 

 

 

"Are you in heat?"

Jongin almost spit his drink when I asked him the question. The two of us are the only ones left here in the conference room for already fifteen minutes since the meeting ended.

When he's calmed down, he turned to me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. I could only stare back. He smiled and eventually laughed.

"What? Oh, damn, where did that come from?"

"Forget it." I'm about to stand up from my seat and gather my files but he grabs my wrist and prompts me to sit back.

"No, seriously what the deal?" he asked.

I inhaled deeply before I managed to let it all out, "Okay, I'm asking if you are in heat as of the moment because in case you are, we can arrange that. But you need to tell me because the way you're hinting it to me is mortifying. This whole morning I don't know what to do or how to respond to you anymore. You clearly knew you're hot so you don't really need to push your seduction at me anymore. You make me think like you wanted to do me or maybe you make me think like I wanted you to do me or perhaps I simply just wanted you to do me and to finally get over with this but I can't read you. So I just had to ask you."

He looked even more shocked--- wide eyes and gaped mouth. He blinked and pressed his mouth closed. When he swallowed, I stood abruptly all the while cursing mentally for perhaps embarrassing myself once again.

"No, wait--" He said while he stands as well. "Let me process this first..." he adds.

I watch him have his thoughts organize for a while

and then

there it appeared.

The wicked grin.

My heart starts to jump out of my chest every time he makes that kind of smile.

He taps his fingers on the table and stepped closer to me. "So... are you now?" he asks, holing me with his eyes.

"W-what?"

He loosed his tie more, he shifted making me lean my hips on the table as he rests his other palm on my other side, cornering me.

"You know what I'm asking..." He leaned closer, his eyes travels down to my lips and back to my eyes, I gasped when his hand runs up from my hand to my arms and settles unto my neck.

I pulled my head back just to turn to look at the conference door, afraid that someone might barge into the door anytime soon.

He chuckled and I turned to look at him again.

How can he laugh?
Does he enjoy this kind of ?
Was this actually thrilling for him?
Should I break it to him that he's really twisted inside?

His finger slides down from my neck to my shoulder as he whispers next to my ear, "Relax... we'll get there. Soon." His lips brush tentatively against the sensitive skin of my ear.

I bit back a moan. I closed my eyes waiting for his next move.

I swallowed under my throat.
I clenched my fist on my side.
I held my breath.

But nothing happened.

Wait...

Huh?...

I opened my eyes once more and find him watching me with amusement.
How many times more must I make myself embarrassing in front of this man?

He bends down, sliding his other hand further on the table... until it reached his phone. He stood back straight and smirked.

"What are you thinking? Kyungsoo-ssi..." he rhetorically asked.

And I felt my mouth part from shock.

He is playing with me! Argh!

He walks towards the door, leaving me stoned like an idiot inside the conference room.

 

 

Much to my refusal, Jongin still persisted on driving me home. After four days in Gangwon, we were given a day off for today's Saturday.

"Are you really not going to invite me in? Not even for a coffee?" he asked, stopping me just before I get to unlock my door.

"No. My place is a mess right now. Maybe next time  sajangnim..."

"'Sajangnim'?" he asked, raising his brow

"Jongin..."

"Good. I thought you need to be reminded again."

I wanted to tell him that there's no need for it. Especially when he made it impossible to forget about last night. This bastard practically carved it into me... his name. It aches just remembering how he made me forget my own name and urged me to say his name over and over again.

But that's the last thing I need him to hear so I just shrug instead.

He heard him smirk, he lifts my chin and plants a chaste kiss on my lips.

When will I learn?

"Kyungsoo...?"

In an instant, I felt my skin turn cold and my nerves tremble. My face probably turned pale and I can't find my voice... my heart feels like it's going to burst... when I heard Chanyeol's voice utter my name.

I slowly turned my head towards his direction, all the while praying it's all my hallucination but no, Chanyeol is standing few steps from our side. In flesh.

 

---xoxo---
to make up for always being late, I'll post the next chapter within this day, promise!
np: amnesia by 5 seconds of summer

and... a ty extra, please skip instead if you find this disturbing...--->

 

Below is the cut scene from this chapter, the night before Jongin and Kyungsoo went back to Seoul.
[Warning: Mature Content]

I was about to insert my key card when Jongin holds my hand and pulls me inside his room, he pinned me against the wall as the door shuts close.

He leaned for my lips and just like that, my body doesn't listen with my mind. My eyes blinded with lust and my mouth starves to be devoured. My skin is itching to be touched.

He s his knee between my thighs and I trembled from the invitation. He likes my reaction and while he's not stopping from kissing me, he lifts the back of my knees and wraps them around his waist.

And no one's saying anything. Perhaps our touch tells it all. He peels me off the wall, carries me and lays me on the couch; all the while I'm running my fingers on his hair, down to his ears until they stayed on his shoulders.

In a second, buttons were undone and I'm fully .

I cringe as he traces the lines on my waist with his eyes following his trail.

"Kyungsoo, you're soaking..." he groans and I'm biting my lips to suppress a moan when he me down.

He intentionally slows to reach my back and I'm close to losing it when he provokes me with his fingers.

"P...plea..se..."

"Hmn?" he asks next to my ear.

"Ddamn... it..."

"No, tell me." He demands.

"Inside me..."

"Only if say my name."

His claim surprised me and I immediately answered, "No!"

"Call my name."

"What?! No.. Nnn.."

"I won't be able to know unless you say my name, Kyungsoo."

"Let me... no... ah.."

"I need to hear you say my name."

"Ah... ... Jongin..." I whispered so low as my face turning away..

He smirks. "I can't hear you..."

"Jongin..." he uttered a little higher this time.

"Ne?... now tell me what you want me to do..."

I turned to look at him again, "..."

He looks serious as he says, "Your mouth... Kyungsoo, I won't do it if you don't tell me what you want."

I hate him so much.

"I need you inside... Jongin..." I almost begged, with my arms up to cover my face

I felt him tensed on me.

He took both my arms away from my face and I look at his eyes that were dark and full of lust.

He smiled triumphantly and with one calculated singular movement, he s into me. Filling me more of what I can take. With the indecent sounds I never thought I could make... and with his name never leaving my lips.

.End of cut scene.