.

Dangerously Addicted

 

five

 

When I first saw him, he gave me this obvious fake smile that it appears sarcastic... sarcastic enough to make me want to control the curve of his lips, to own it. Then the second time I met him, he was smiling ear-to-ear with my cousin that it made me feel irritated... irritated enough to make me want to steal it, the more I want to own it.

And when I did kiss him, I knew I need to own it.
I look at him as he looks at me. And we stayed like that for a few seconds. I lightly giggled as I run my thumb on his lips. "Hey~ I hope you didn't turn into stone."

His face burns bright red and I pulled my hand into a close fist as I place it near my mouth when I laugh.

"You... you're a dead meat if I ever catch your cold."

"Ooh... that kiss won't be enough to catch my cold... let me make it so that you'll surely catch it." He stiffened as I moved closer, my hands on his either side of the couch, just an inch more and we'll kiss.
And my mom gasped.

My MOM!

I saw her frozen standing next to my door behind Kyungsoo's head.

"Mom..."

Kyungsoo flinched and turned his head towards the door too.

"I see you're preoccupied too much that you didn't noticed I'm calling your phone so I took the liberty of entering on my own." my mom explains as she walks directly to the kitchen putting all her supplements that she brought. I forgot my mom doesn't like ringing the bell and she knew my security code.

"Sorry, I didn't know." I went towards my mom after ruffling Kyungsoo's hair.

"I just heard that you're running a fever and so I bought these medicine but seems like you have you boyfriend to nurse you..."

"Ah, yeah... actually..."

Kyungsoo's face got paler and he stood from his seat, "No, madam, we're not--"

"You.are.so.adorable!!!"

I face palmed as my mom run towards Kyungsoo and squeeze him to her hug. My mom's type is definitely Kyungsoo. She loves everything that's cute and petite and pretty. So like Kyungsoo.

"Mom, you'll crush him..."

"Oops sorry. You're just the cutest one I've seen so far."

Kyungsoo is totally stunned and petrified. "No, madam, please don't misundersta--"

"Oh, no need to cover up! I knew my son so well. And please~ If you're worried about being man, we're living in the 21st century! Where everything is possible and all that makes you happy is allowed!" She demonstrated with a little drama leaving the two of us speechless.

Kyungsoo glared at me as if telling me to explain the truth to my mom but I just grinned. He shook his head and my mom turned to us once again, "And, babies, I'm going~ 'don't wanna be the third wheel here." she said while winking at us.

"Madam, I'll--"

"Uh-ah~ you stay here. I know Jongin wanted you more than me. Remember YOLO~" she said while dashing out.

I turned to Kyungsoo, "Hey... was that too extreme? Hahaha, sorry my mom just learned that word and she started using it often. She's a teenage by heart."

"Beyond, actually, I'm thinking you're whole family might be a bunch that I can never comprehend."

"Hahaha, but admit, you're relieved it turned out to be smooth. At least you won't deal with evil in-laws like the ones present in dramas."

"You really are..." 

 

 

Saturdays is when you are looking forward about what to do tonight or this weekend. Just when I'm about to wonder, the answer already clanked when Kyungsoo asks,
"Do you have something to do this evening?"

"Oh, are you already asking me out?" A sly smile on my lips as I leaned back in my leather chair.

Of course I knew he's not.

"I'm asking you in behalf of the operations department. You know they're planning for your welcome party."

"Welcome party... I'm not really a fan of that but, you're coming too?"

"Naturally."

"Ok. I'm on."

 

 

I leniently watch my employees enjoying and drinking. I just went on the sweets on the table just to satisfy my boredom. Jeez look how they drink; welcome party? They're just finding reason to drink.

"You won't drink?" apparently here's one other person who's keeping cool. I ask Kyungsoo who's sitting beside me. Maybe he's keeping an image that's why he's not drinking, just like me.

"You already know why I can't"

"Ah, right." He drives people crazy when he's drunk.

We both noticed his phone rings... I look at him at he appears to be confused at first but when he answered his phone, he seemed shock to hear the voice of the person of the other line before a wide sweet smile came out from his lips... it's not a smile that you have when you speak with your friend, nor your siblings, it's a smile you usually have when you're talking with someone you harbor a special feeling.

To that I find myself sipping a cup of liquor. After some minutes, the call finally ended. He's still smiling as he stares at his phone.

"Is it from him?" I asked low breaking his moment.

"Huh? Ah... yeah." He blushed more. He initially considered denying it but maybe he realized I'll pry more so he answered with a plain one.

"I---"

"Oy! Calling the guy who's smiling by himself there~ Kyungsoo-ssi! Come on stage and rock it baybe~!!!" Hyunmoo announced with a mic that all of the people around turned to look at Kyungsoo

"Wow, Mr. Hyun is definitely drunk already."

Talk about good timing.

"Argh... He'll force me to sing again."

"Wow. Though I feel bad forcing you to do things you don't want to, I actually wanted to hear you sing."

"Yeah right."

"O'right! That's my beybeh!" Hyunmoo commented on stage when Kyungsoo stood from his seat and started walking his way.

He's not your baby.

Kyungsoo came on stage and to my surprise, everyone seem to lower their voices as if anticipating his song. He is indeed popular. Only then when he started to sing that I realized, they aren't anticipating because it's Kyungsoo. They're looking forward to his singing because they heard his voice before. And to me who's hearing it for the first time, I was simply in awe. His voice is low and soothing. It catches hearts, it gives tingles, it wraps emotions, it's a thousand words and you can't even just say it's so good.

More than that, it's no good, it's making me want to do more things to him.

It's only 11:00 pm when they suggested to go home. I'm on the parking area with Kyungsoo. Morelike, others can't just leave me and let me go home alone because they're worried yet the same worried they are if they will be the ones to volunteer. So I picked Kyungsoo instead.

"Ah, it ended early.~"

"Of course. Hell workdays just ended. All of us are supposed to be dashing back home."

I leaned my side on Kyungsoo's shoulder like a drunk man.

"You! stop pretending to be asleep!"

"..." Let's more~

"Stop acting drunk when you haven't even drunk anything!"

"Oops. Busted."

"Really, I wonder why they leave you with me. Just why on earth?" He glanced at his wristwatch for a moment and realized, "Ah ! Trains no longer running! I just missed the last ride!"

"Just sleep with me then"

"Please be more specific with the words you use in sentence construction"

I just laughed.

 

 

He hesitated to enter my flat. I need to turn back at him, take his hand, and pull him inside. I felt his pulse increasing by a moment.

"Are you nervous?"

Great. Asking a nervous person if he's nervous will only make him more nervous and awkward.

"No. Just that, I'm new to the idea of being in a man's flat for more than twice but never having to actually do something..."

"Huh?! just what kind of life do you actually have? And you even said you're serious on that matter."

"I am."

"Admit it. You're more loose than me."

He sits on the couch and I on its side arm next to him.

"Hey, help me with this." I asked him when I'm finding it hard to loose my necktie.

"Tsk, so troublesome." He shifted towards me. I bent closer to him and he helped untying.

"This gets me on."

"Pabo."

Should I add that I mean it?

"Say, the caller this evening, it's him right? You're ideal type..." I asked while staring at him.

"We're not yet done with it?... Well, to say that he's my ideal type... he's more like, the one I love..."

"I see..."

"You still haven't told me anything about him."

"You don't have to know anything about him, there's nothing to know about him anyway."

"Not when he seems to be a lot to you."

"Will you please refrain from talking. I'm not getting any near on undoing your tie."

"Ok. Then."

"Besides there's nothing to like at him at all, apart from the fact that he's rich and good looking and older than me--- he's rude, boring, his IQ is like 300 but he never gets a damn clue about me, I mean he's numb, seriously... there's nothing special about him but I find him very special to me.
...
There." He looks at me and lightly slips down my tie against my nape the moment he's done.

We locked our eyes and after a while, I lifted Kyungsoo's chin with my finger and kiss him, making him shock.

"Masisso.*"

"Y-You!" 

"Hey, it's really delicious. I want more"

I moved to sit on the couch next to him and sideways to face him.

"Stop it!" He dropped my tie on my hand and about to sank back in the couch when I kissed him again. this time, he's kissing back, no air obstructing between us, all the itch and yearning coming at once, everything feels like it'll be gone the next moment. That's how uncanny his kiss. I break away and look at his eyes, his expression is making me smile.

"This is clearly harassment..." He said, after gasping for supply of air, with a shaken voice and that's actually not supporting his rant.

"Really?... then I'll make sure you'll be too overwhelmed to call it harassment."

He tensed and looked away, weakly pushing me away. I glide my hand on his waist and shifted a little so his ear his next to my mouth.

"Hey, I'm hard."

It's never a problem to get what I want. But this, this is a complete unraveling. I think of this as becoming a need in order to figure out why I want more of him badly that I feel like simply being inside him won't still be enough. I need to own him.

 

---xoxo---
*masisso - delicious

I seriously need to ask : which do you prefer? mild, moderate or hardcore ?
sorry, I'm kidding... but the next chapter might be ty.

Thank you for the subs! ^^

np : 1am by taeyang