A/N + Extra Scene

Dangerously Addicted

Acknowledgment

I apologize because I know how it to look forward to an update and find out that this is not really a proper update.

Okay, I'm a major lame when it comes to stuffs like this and I don't know what to say or if I'm just bubbling nonsense... but then, I want to thank you guys for giving some of your time to read this fic. Seriously big thanks.

I managed to add chapter after chapter when I originally intended this to be a 4-chapter fic only because of the inspiration given by you readers and I don't know what to do anymore.

I want to say sorry too for all the grammatical errors; English is my second language so it's really a bit messy, my writing.

For all who subscribed until the last chapter, for all the comments left with every chapter to tell me I'm doing fine, to share with me their thoughts, to be so kind as to point out some points I'm missing for this fic to get better; and to all sweet ones who upvoted this fic, nomu kamsamneeda~

There's this spin-off --- Dangerously Enamored... I'm bringing the whole exo gang so it won't be kaisoo only, sorry for not having a sequel but you can still catch those to there just in case you want to check it out too :) here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/894300/dangerously-enamored-exo-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay-sutao

 

And hey, this fic is under M-category, I was thinking that since we're here might as well push it. That's why the extra scene below is a bit ty...

That’s the morning of Kyungsoo’s birthday, I should’ve updated it then but I got held up so here it is~

I really need to say, I tend to write tier so if it might be uncomfortable for some, it's ok to skip it :) because though I love reading stuffs like this, I'm freaking shy about writing these kind of things >.<~

 

 

 

No seriously, it's really .. *blushing and covering face with both hands*

 

 

Extra Scene

 

Sunday Morning

 

Slowly waking up, I feel Jongin's soft kisses on my shoulder. And this winter morning is so cold but the warmth I feel at my back from being in contact with Jongin's chest is full of comfort that I don't have anything to wish for.

His hand slide from my shoulder trailing a line on my arm, the other slipped around my torso pulling me closer to him. He kisses me everywhere and I can't help but moan when he runs his fingers on my chest, teasing and playing chaste.

His hand on my arm goes lower, until it reaches my hips, and I squirm; feeling him going further down.

I let out a short hum when I felt him eased a finger inside. My eyes half-opened and my mouth slightly parts, the noises I make I can't do anything about.  He tipped my chin to make me turn to him and finally kisses me on my lips, melting me more. He pulled and inserted another finger and he captured my moans with his mouth. He is torturing me sweetly as he s me with his fingers, stretching me and pushing me.

And I'm so close and so needing at the same time. As I was getting there, Jongin's other hand took the back of my knee spreading me more until I feel his heat pressing to me, feel his hard rubbing unto me; intensifying the greed we have for the next move. His fingers left me and I groan in its absence as he holds me.       

I sigh in pleasure as I feel him pressing in me. Slowly he pushes in. Very slowly that I can feel myself taking him in and he takes me inch by aching inch, stretching me gradually as I feel him pulse with every grasp of my walls, he continues filling me with his massive length, even covered, I can still feel his shape almost bare and raw. And only paused for a while when he's buried inside me, letting me adjust  so I let him know it doesn't need to be gentle, it doesn't need to be slow, I shifted my hips, encouraging him to move and he got it.

He starts to move. With the same unhurried pace, he pulls away as if he's pulling out before he surges back in pleasurably yet painfully slow. He deliciously did the same again withdrawing slowly, pushing back in with steady speed and intensity.  He is doing this nice and slow, taking his time while claiming every bit of my heart at the same time. Rocking gently into me, Jongin kisses the tip of my shoulder; I flail as his mouth moving up to the curve of my neck and running the tip of his nose against my jaw to finally feel his breath warming the lobe of my ear; His hand just below my navel keeping me in place, the other still at the back of my calf.

It's like he is dancing with me in slow motion and I keep letting out soft moans feeling him get deeper with every dive. I slide my hand to link our fingers, my other one reaches to run my fingers on his hair, guiding him where I want him to kiss me.

"Look at me, Kyungsoo." He said, finally breaking the wordless sounds.

I could only gasp when he moves his hips into circular motion, grinding into me, hitting the sweet spot.

"Damn it, look at me." He demands. Doing the grinding move again this is leaving me senseless, both of us letting out a familiar sound.

Another torturous and I'm compelled to look at him. From his parted lips straight to his hooded eyes, I feel him inside and out, body and soul.

He paused for a while; suddenly it's a lot to take in. Everything about Jongin is so intense. Everything about this is so intense. Everything about us. And he starts moving again. His matching this intensity. 

 It didn't take long for our breaths to hitch, soft moans turning into guttural groans, driving faster, catching up the dispatch of our need. Suddenly it was out of slow, only getting faster and harder enough to lose my senses, to focus on the gripping, clasping, slamming, claiming, and making love.

I came calling out his name, shuddering with my remaining release while feeling completely wired for him as he never stops his pace, for his turn. With two more , Jongin growled finally letting out his own release.

He rolled me over so we're chest to chest, with a hand on my waist and the other on my hips; he keeps me still as he gives a final push emptying himself inside me. 

He collapses his head on my neck both of us still panting and light-headed. When we managed to catch our breaths, Jongin looked over me, our eyes met, and though we're still connected as he is still inside me, there is something more that binds when we look at each other. He flashes a lopsided grin and lowers to me,

"Good morning baby," He whispered against my lips.

I chucked at his creative way to wake me up and I greet back, "Good morning, love."

 

:)