...

Dangerously Addicted

seven

 

Uh... what do you call this again? Small world?

Because of all the places and of all the people to crush into, why the hell does it have to be now and us?
Well, that's another thing. What I mean is this nasty annoyance I'm feeling while seeing this man with the guy I just happened to sleep with last night.

Jealousy, right? Wow, I didn't know it actually happens. Not that I'm bragging but I have everything and I always get what I want so never in my life had I been jealous before that I almost don't believe in the idea of it anymore.

"Kyungsoo?" The other man called.

Kyungsoo flinched in his place as he immediately attends on the other one.

"Oh. Ah."

I almost forgot that I'm talking with my mom on phone in the other line, "Mianne umma, I'll call you later." I hung up the phone before my mom could retort.

"Fancy seeing you here Park-sajangnim." I greeted the taller man as I slightly glimpse on the shorter guy beside him.
Chanyeol frowned more; clearly recognizing me yet fighting to put a show that he barely knows me.

 

"Man, do we need to do this every time? Well, I am Kyungsoo's sajangnim this time."
 

"What?" He turned to Kyungsoo with a disbelieving look. He trails his fingers through his own hair and I watch Kyungsoo blushing while watching Chanyeol.

He shouldn't blush so easily around other people.
 

"You shouldn't be hanging around the Kim-cousins."
 

The shorter one just shrugs and glances at me. "Anneyeonghasaeyo sajangnim." I could have said something back if only this noona I'm with isn't pulling me already. Kyungsoo noticed it so he bid goodbye and the two of them went towards the exit while my heads turning to follow watching them as they disappear among the crowd.
 

The point is I don't know what exactly do I want with that guy. I have always been accustomed to getting my hands fast to whatever interests me and the moment my curiosity has been satisfied, I'm done with it. That's what I thought too when I take him last night. Because for god's sake, I've never been attracted to any dude in my entire twenty years on earth until he showed up. He told me it's lust which I can't deny. If that's so I thought it will just be easy. I just have to wait until I'm through with it.
 

Still it irritates me how he went with another man just a few hours after he left my bed. At least he stayed until morning... though he was already speeding up to run when I woke up.
 

 

 

jeal·ou·sy noun \ˈje-lə-sē\
: an unhappy or angry feeling of wanting to have what someone else has
: an unhappy or angry feeling caused by the belief that someone you love (such as your husband or wife) likes or is liked by someone else

 

Just who the hell invents word meanings like this?!
 

"Sajangnim?..."
 

Away from my phone screen, I glanced up to look at my secretary who seems to be calling my attention for a while now. Great. Now I'm spacing out.
 

"Pardon?"
 

"Um, You need to head to Jeju to check on the potential investment..."
 

"Jeju..." I sigh. "Fine." Just in time I need a breath of fresh air.
 

 

It's been four days. Here I was expecting the thrill of LDR... but damn, no thrill is coming in any possible way... Kyungsoo never bothered to call me or message me! I went to check on my phone and realized we didn't even exchanged numbers. Dang it. It's my pride not looking at the employees' files, I wanted him to tell me his number and email address personally.
 

Did he even look for me as I was away? This business trip to Jeju is so on-the-spot that I wasn't given enough time to inform him, like he cares I doubt.
And I find myself thinking about him. I look forward to seeing him again. I'm missing him even though I know he doesn't feel the same way towards me. Something about him is making me feel funny. Aside from the fact that he is attractive enough for a guy to draw my attention, I'm probably getting addicted to his everything.

 

 

 

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with you here right now." Sehun uttered trying to sound listless. So much for being uninterested when he's actually dressed overdone as if he just walked out from a photoshoot.
 

This is what I used to love in Jeju. High-end bars.
Unlimited drinks, nonstop dancing, whimsical flirting. Daebak.
I'm not surprise Sehun isn't enjoying this one bit. He hates noisy places. He's not a drinker. And ever since he was voted as the number one Male Celebrity You Wanted to Spend Winter With, he avoids being in the crowd.

 

"Don't worry, your sasaeng fans aren't here or even if they're here, I can be enough to distract them if you want." I said in a low voice through the loud music just for him to hear.
 

"F uck."
 

Suddenly arms were laid on my shoulder and Sehun's as their owner bumps from behind with a greet, "Kids~ I missed you!"
 

Both of us turned to look at him.
"S.hit you also called Baek-hyung?" Sehun asked with his fair face turning pale. Without looking back at Baek-hyung who is dressed rather comfy with just faded ripped jeans and a dark gray tee looking like a man who just came up from his bed, lazy yet not a less appealing. I can already see how he'll sweep the noonas here off their feet.

 

"You! You! Did you just curse?! Did you just swear at me?!" Baek-hyung acting angry as he pinches Sehun's cheeks.
 

I laugh before I answer, "I happened to see his instragram update, I commented 'oh hyung you're here in jeju too?' and that's how he invited me here and how I managed to drag you here with us too."
 

"Okay! No one goes home not crawling!!!" Baek-hyung shouted as he takes a cup of liquor.
 

And even after getting wasted, I think of that little Kyungsoo. Wonderful.
 

 

 

I scanned into the papers given for this proposal as I've given up watching the presentation here in this conference room. The way the conferrer delivers is not interesting anyway. I was basically slouching on my seat until my phone vibrated for an incoming text message from an unknown number,
 

"Good day sajangnim. Mr. Lee of LMP Industries Co. wanted to set a meeting with you regarding Lead System services they are providing."
 

But that's not the part that made me smile.
 

"This is Do Kyungsoo."
 

There.
 

Me: I take this as you are missing me like crazy.
Do Kyungsoo: Do you know how to read?? Were there any indication in my message about what you're accusing me?
Me: Just mentioning your name and using your number to contact me is definitely not your style Mr. Do Kyung Soo.
Do Kyungsoo: Enlighten me with what you think is my style then, sajangnim.
Me: Seriously asking me that?
Do Kyungsoo: Yeah.
Jongin is typing...
Do Kyungsoo: On a second thought, please don't waste anymore of your precious time by texting me, sajangnim.
Me: Ok. Here we go, you're style Do Kyungsoo-ssi, is playing-hard-to-get, giving-not-a-damn, feeling-so-good-inside.
Do Kyungsoo: I see you're not sober yet. Please get someone screw you right now maybe that will help.

 

I run a hand on my face, aware of my wide smile to which I sound awful failing to repress a laugh, "Ay, chincha..."

I won't stop my chuckle until I heard the room turn silent. I didn't even have to look to see the people looking at me. I admit I'm the carefree, easy-going type but never did I act this way during business. I'm always serious about stuffs that you need to be serious of. My father won't appoint me as CEO for nothing. Today is the first. I can't wait to see him.

 

 

 

"Welcome back sajangnim." The employees greeted me as I strode around the operations department. Eyes obviously searching for Kyungsoo. And when ours did meet, I thought I saw him slightly jumped on his seat, but it must be just my imagination because the moment I went towards his cubicle, he just stares back coldly, blankly, unemotionally back at me.
 

"Oh, back to teasing Kyungsoo right away? Geez, don't go overboard sajangnim, he missed you a lot." Donghae side comments.
 

"Oh~" Certainly I know he's just saying it but I felt relieved when I turned back to Kyungsoo's face and see him blushing. I can't fight the smile that's coming.

"You must've missed me alot..."
 

He forced to give a cocky smirk to say, "You wish."
 

I rested my elbows on his cubicle divider so that I'm more leaning towards his seat and say with a low tone enough for only him to hear, "Then next time I should make it sure to bring you with me."
 

"Aww... by the way, here. Present." I give him the koala keychain I bought from the island. "I saw it and thought it's as cute as you are so I bought it."
 

I chuckled seeing him examine the gift like a curious cat.
 

 

 

Because it's only the two of us inside the elevator, Kyungsoo tried his hard to stay as far as possible from me. I'm being careful not to jump to him and corner him while the CCTV captures this all. Only when the door opens once more and a number of men went inside for a lift that I rest assured I'll be in control of my unbelievable urges... or not. Because the moment the elevator got a little cramped, Kyungsoo was inevitably pushed next to me.
 

There is no problem really just that the back of Kyungsoo's hand is parenthetically brushing against mine. And every time that happens, it teases. It teases badly. I push my hand into his more, making those incidental touching intentional. He jolts without turning his head to look at me. I can see he's fighting inside too. I took it as a cue to take his hand and link his fingers with mine. Both of us stood straight next to each other looking ahead. He lets out a deep exhale when he realized I don't plan on letting go of his hand.
 

 

We walk along the hallway of the twenty sixth floor and when I remember the next room being the file room, I pulled him inside as the door closes leaving the remaining light out of the room. This file room is just one the few and the least used. I remember he said files kept here are a decade-year old that is why they usually don't open the lights up when no one is really inside. We're inside but I don't plan to fix the light. I pushed him against one of the shelves with my hands resting on his either side of the row and I lean closer enough so that my mouth is an inch away from his ear.
 

I shifted my head a little as I run my eyes to look directly in his eyes down to his lips. Even with no presence of light, I can see his face clearly. That's how close we are at the moment. Not good. I wanted to do him like mad. But I won't. I'll let him taste his own medicine.
 

And so I ease up and grins as I lean closer to whisper next to his ear, 
"I really missed you, you know. Every single minute I think about you and I can't wait to touch you again, to hear your husky voice, to feel you inside..." I titled so that our eyes would meet and when they did, I smirked feeling satisfied with my effect on him.

 

I stun him smoothly. Wide eyes, gaped mouth, budding sweat. His every muscle contracting to touch and not to touch me. I released him and stepped back enough to let him breathe.

I feel like I won this round. But I'm not yet done.
 

 

---xoxo---

nlt: rude by magic!