002

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Chapter 2

      Semin had to wear her gym uniform since her school uniform was dirtied by the new student. She grabbed her dirty uniform and walked through the halls. Sehun had already excused himself to go with his friends which left her alone to go.

       The girl walked without glancing at any of the other students. She just listened to the song playing from her headphones, ignoring everyone. Turning to the corner, she saw a boy standing there. He widened his eyes when he saw her and was about to quickly leave but Semin had already grabbed him by his wrist.

         "A-Ah, p-please let me go..." the boy hissed in pain and bent down. Semin slowly let go of his wrost but made sure that he didnt go away. She slowly slid her headphones down and sighed. "Did you see the incident this morning?" she asked him emotionlessly and he nodded repeatedly. 

       "Do you know the guy who bumped into me?" Semin continued. "Y-Yes.... H-He's B-Baekhyun" he answered, shaking a little. Semin sighed and pushed the dirty shirt in her hand to him, saying "Tell him to wash it. I want it clean the next day". Semin walked away and the boy sighed in relief, looking down on the shirt which was in his hands.

        

 

        "Baekhyun-ah,". The called boy turned around as he heard someone call his name. "Huh?" he raised a brow and looked at the boy who called him. "This... Semin told you to wash it for her" he said. The students in the classroom stopped talking and turned to Baekhyun at the mention of Semin.

        "Semin? Ah, is it the girl who I bumped into this morning?" Baekhyun asked with a raised brow. He knew nothing about the mentioned girl. He didn't know what kind of person Semin was. "Baekhyun...you better wash it and turn it back to her by tomorrow or else bad thing might happen to you..." the boy said which got Baekhuyn dumbfounded.

        "Of course I have to do it. I made it dirty, anyways so it's something I do to apologize" Baekhyun said back and the boy sighed. "Yeah... But next time, please stay away from her. She's dangerous" he warned the new boy. Baekhyun disn't understand why but he still nodded.

            "Just avoid Semin after this okay?". Baekhyun nodded even though he didn't know why he should not face Semin. Was she a bad person? Or was she just a quiet and shy person. Or was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter