021

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 21     "Calm down, Semin. You don't have to take his words that seriously" Sehun said in worry as he pulled Semin back from Kim Paul, who was bleeding on the ground. Semin managed to break the guy's nose with her rock-hard punch and she felt satisfied, now that he looked less cocky.      "You better forget that you're thinking about" Semin stared down at Paul with cold eyes as if she was trying to pierce his skull with her gaze. The boy experienced the scariest moment of his life and for once, he was scared of Semin.        That didn't last long when Paul's father showed up with widened eyes. "What mess are you causing in front of hundreds of people?!" He screamed but his voice couldn't be loud because if his age. Instead, his head was shaking like crazy.      Up until then, had Semin realized that people walking by were looking at them, some with interest and some with terror. But she couldn't care less. It didn't matter to her anyways.       The twins ignored the old man and walked away to their car, which pissed the man off even more.      "You shouldn't have done that... At least not in public" Sehun said. He wasn't only worried for her but also for her reputation. People might think bad things about her and that would really sadden him because Semin was such a good person.      If only people had the time and patience to hang out with her and see her through. But there weren't many people like.... Byun Baekhyun.       "Let's just head back to the company..." Semin said, rolling her eyes. Sehun was quite worried about the situation. It was true that their company was weak after their father's death. And if they wanted to build it up to the right way, they had to choose between selling out the company or the arrange marriage between companies. Sehun tried his best not to choose the second way but the first way couldn't do, too.       Semin, however, didn't think much about it because the company didn't mean much to her. She found herself thinking about Baekhyun on the way home instead. It was so usual to her, nowadays. She didn't even wonder why she was thinking about him because it became her habit.      She thought about telling Baekhyun the feelings she had been having. Maybe he could help her out and tell her what she's been actually feeling. And if it is love she was feeling, than she wanted to know if he'd return her feelings.      "Wait... Why are we stopping at our house?" Semin frowned because she thought they were going back to the company. "It's okay sis, I'll take care of all the work in the company for you so... You rest at home, hm?" Sehun said with a gentle smile, which Semin loved so much.
           Baekhyun decided to drop by the twins' again to give them the school notes and hang out with the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter