010

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 10

      On Christmas, Semin went out with Sehun. It was almost a miracle that she even got out of the house with him. Sehun begged her to come along the whole day and seeing her brother like that, Semin gave in after a whole twelve hours.

    Sehun took the girl one of the most popular places people usually went to in winter. What surprised the girl was that they weren't there alone. There were Sehun's two friends, too. By then, she regretted going.

     It may seem rude and impolite to feel like that but it was just because Semin didn't want to get along with people. She didn't like having too much people around her. No, she actually hated that they might pity or feel bad for her. She needed none of those, or so she thought.

     "Oh, it's the very first time you're here with us" Tao said as he walked closer to the twins. Both he and Kai were surprised. They didn't expect the girl to come at all. But they were still happy that she did come. These two boys didn't hate her. Nor were they afraid of her. Because they knew that she wasn't a bad person. They believed Sehun and therefore believed Semin.

     "We actually brought a few of our friends, too" Kai said and pointed to the very corner of the busy city square. Semin's eyes widened as they came face to face with Baekhyun. The guy wasn't looking at her. He was still talking with a few other of his friends.

     The last time she checked, there wasn't anyone who helped the boy out when he was beaten and now he suddenly has friends? It was strange. "Semin? You know him?" Tao directed the question to her and the said girl turned to him, nodding hesitatingly.

     "Oh, we just met him yesterday. He's quite a friendly guy" Kai smiled widely and do did the other boy. Sehun however didn't smile. He knew what was playing in Semin's head. He remembered how many times Baekhyun has appeared in front of Semin and he guessed it annoyed the girl very much.

      "So...shall we head over there?" Kai suggested while pointing to the others. Being the good guy he was, Sehun nodded. Semin had no problem with it but felt a little uncomfortable.


      The minute Baekhyun saw Semin standing in front of him, the boy's eyes widened. "S-Semin?" He whispered but the girl only shrugged.

     "The skating place is open how about we all head there?" Said Kai, looking over to the place he was mentioning. And all of them ended up going there. However, Semin and Baekhyun didn't participate in the ice-skating. Semin was too lazy and Baekhyun had no idea how to skate.

     "Semin,..." Baekhyun called, looking over to the girl who was sitting in front of him. Her back was facing him but he could imagine the thin line on her lips and the gloomy look in her eyes. She didn't answer but she stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter