009

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 9

       Exams were coming. Semin and Sehun had been studying their best. Baekhyun on the other hand had a help of Min, which made it easier for him. He needed to do his best since it was the first exam he had in the new school.      It was a bit surprising that the exams that year were rather easy. Baekhyun was able to memorize all the forms and he successfully passed his test. What came out as a great surprise for him was that the twins of his class were ranked on the top of the school.        Their results were the highest. They had both 100. There was barely any mistake they made in the test. Not even a grammar mistake. The teachers were impressed also. But it wasn't much of a surprise to the other students. The results were like that every single year. 
      "Semin," called a boy as he walked after her. Sehun turned around but Semin didn't. She was too busy listening to the music in her ears but soon was stopped when Sehun's hand landed on her shoulder. The girl turned around and slid her headphones down.      "Huh?" She raised a brow at Sehun who nodded his head towards the boy earlier. Semin's gaze changed immediately when she saw the guy. It was the guy she met before, Joon.       "What the hell are you doing here?" Those words slipped out cold and dry. Even Joon was having goosebumps. "I just transferred you know?" He smirked. The only reason he transferred was because the boss told him to get Semin to join the gang.     "Well, welcome" Semin shrugged with sarcasm and turned back, walking away. But Joon was quick to hold back on her sleeve. Sehun glared at the boy and he let go. "Chill down, I just wanted to ask her something" Joon explained.       But Semin already knew that he wanted to ask her to join his gang. But she said it many times before. "I'm not joining" she said. But the guy was still so stubborn. He kept asking her every second he met her.       Her school days passed by like that. Though Sehun was so annoyed, he couldn't just beat the guy for no serious reason.
    The time passed by and the winter break along with Christmas were just behind the corner.        Sehun was really excited because he was celebrating the Christmas with his friends, Kai and Tao. However, he wasn't able to convince Semin to join them. She planned to be at home and do nothing.       For a moment, Sehun wanted to stay at home with her in case something bad happened to her but she assured him that she'd be okay. 
      That Christmas, Semin ended up at home alone while Sehun went out with his friends. The girl, with nothing interesting to do, wore on her winter coat and went out to buy some groceries.       She expected it to be open since it was always open non-stop but that day, it was closed because the employees were all celebrating Christmas at home.    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter