006

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Chapter 6

            "Baek, how is school?" Asked Baekhyun's mother as they were having lunch. Baekhyun hesitated to tell her what actually was happening. So he lied, "It's awesome" he smiled widely. His mother patted his shoulder and nodded. "Do you have friends?"

      "Ehm....yes, a whole bunch of them" he answered while gulping down the spoonful of rice he took in. "Aw, invite them over some time! I want to meet them" she said. Though it was impossible, he nodded anyways. It was to make his mother happy and assured. Without himself knowing, Baekhyun started thinking about Semin. But he soon shook the thought of her out of his mind.

      "Oh, and the fridge is empty, could you buy food at the grocery? I'll be out tonight... I have a meeting with my old friends. I won't be back until late at night" his mother said. The woman had a meeting like that once in two years. She missed the last chance to meet them so Baekhyun was glad she was able to meet them once again.

     "I'll get some food later. Remember to say hi to them for me" Baekhyun smiled. The woman nodded before taking the empty dishes to the sink. "Go and prepare, I'll wash the dishes" Baekhyun pushed his mother gently to the side and washed the dishes.

      "Thank you" she patted his head a little and smiled before going up to her room.

      About at seven in the evening, Semin was in the training room along with Sehun. But he took a break after about two hours.

     "It's weekend, do you want to go out with us?" Sehun asked, sipping in the drink. Semin only shook her head. "The maids and the driver are taking a day off, too... I'll stay here with you, then" he smiled a little.

     "Sehun, it's okay. Just go. I'll be fine... I'll feel bad if you don't go because of me" Semin let out a small smile which passed by unnoticed by Sehun who was smiling that his eyes were squeezed together.

     "It's so hard to force you to go..." Sehun frowned. He bid goodbye to her before going. Semin always avoided making any contact with other people. Even Sehun's friends. She just wanted to be... Alone.


      Sighing, Semin walked out of the training room and took a long bath. She spent most of the time thinking in the bathroom. She was thinking about those eyes that she once started into.

      Baekhyun's eyes were somehow very attractive. She would be lying if she said that Baekhyun wasn't handsome. He was a fine-looking guy and she wondered why he even got bullied. Maybe...because he was just like her in the past?

     It was still soon so she changed into a sweater and sweatpants. She walked out of her house after locking it. Walking to the same old park, she pulled up her headphones. The more songs she listened to, the more stress she released. It was a way of relaxing of hers.

     "Damn..." She hissed as she spotted the same old man she saw the other time she was there. And he seemed to have two or three other guys with him. They were waiting for her there.

     Just as Semin turned around, ready to leave, one of those people spotted her. "Oh, we've been waiting for you" he said. Semin, seeing no other way, turned around to face them.

     "What do you want from me?" She asked and pulled her headphones down. "I told you... Join us" the old man said. Semin scoffed and looked to the side, saying "I'm not interested".

     "Then we'll make you join us" the man said as he smirked to his friends. They slowly walked to her with weird faces as if they wanted to 'tease' her.

      Semin wanted to fight them back. But she couldn't. She was practicing an hour ago and her arms were aching a little. Therefore there was the only way for her, run.

      Semin pulled on her headphones and ran away. The other men ran after her but she had an advantage because she was a very fast runner. But it was hard for her to hide from them.

    Unfortunately, while running, she
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter