012

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 12

       "Semin! Wake up!" Sehun yelled as he jumped in Semin's bed annoyingly. Semin narrowed her brows and covered herself with the blanket. "Quickly! We're gonna be late for school!" Sehun said, lying his head on Semin's stomach.       "Ugh! Get off of me! You're so freakishly heavy!" Semin hissed and pushed the boy away. Sehun and Semin turned back home the night before after the winter break trip was over. They didn't do much but Sehun enjoyed it a lot. Semin on the other side was still bit tired.       
    "School~" Sehun said in a sing-sang voice, throwing Semin's blanket to the corner of the room. Semin sighed heavily, sitting up in the bed while Sehun was pushing some of her hair away from her face. "Come on" Sehun chuckled.       "Fine" Semin frowned. Never had she felt so tired and exhausted. She wanted to sleep some more and had no energy to even stand up on her own feet. "Wait... No, I changed my mind. I don't want to go" Semin shook her head and fell back down on the bed.        Sehun, with a chuckle, shook his head and went to take the blanket. He covered Semin with it and smiled gently. "Then sleep, I'll stay at home with you" Sehun assured, laying beside her.       For some people, Sehun and Semin looked like they never cared for one another. That was what they guessed from their expressions. Little did they know that they were barely separate-able. No matter when Semin needs his help, he's always there to help her.       "Goodnight" Sehun whispered and Semin nodded, cuddling closer to him.         "Ehm..." Sehun opened his eyes when he heard the voice. His head slowly directed to the doors. "What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he saw Baekhyun by the doors. The guy was looking away because of the awkward moment.       Sehun was cuddled closely to Semin and it looked weird. But then Baekhyun guessed it was because they were really close and cared about one another. "What? Do you want to join?" Sehun teased and Baekhyun shook his head.      "I-I'm just here to give you the notes from school..." Baekhyun raised up the two sheets and Sehun sighed, getting out of the bed. He was careful enough not to wake Semin up.  
    Sehun led Baekhyun into the living room and they sat down. "So, what's your reason for coming here?" Sehun rested his back on the sofa and looked at Baekhyun. "I came to give you these notes" Baekhyun answered. "Is that all? You didn't come just for that, right?" Sehun smirked at the other and he gave in "Well, I came to see how Semin was doing. She looked exhausted after the winter trip" Baekhyun said.     Sehun couldn't help but to chuckle at the fact that he cared about Semin's health. It was nice to have a person care about his sister. "She's just a little tired. She'll be back at school in no time, don't worry" Sehun answered back.      With a sigh of relief, Baekhyun smiled. He felt at ease when he heard that she was fine. Maybe it was because Baekhyun really cared about her. Maybe it was because he considered Semin as someone he should care about; someone who people call a 'friend'.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter