020

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 20     "It's so boring to be at the company the whole day" Sehun sighed as he stretched his back. Sehun and Semin had already went home after the company closed and by that time, it was already 9PM.       Semin was a bit tired but she didn't plan to go to sleep any time soon. For the past few days, she hadn't been able to train and that was what she was going to do.       After changing into her sport clothes, she headed straight to the training room. Sehun was exhausted but still went with her.       Semin got a bit weaker due to the lack of training but Sehun had to admit she got her strength back pretty fast after training. She was really a strong fighter.       "Semin, you've been acting different lately..." Sehun said punching the bag. Semin sighed and looked at him, not sure what he was talking about. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Well, I've never seen you smile so much in your life like today" he said.      Thinking back at it, Semin also thought there was something wrong with her. "I start smiling whenever I'm with Baekhyun" she confessed honestly which surprised Sehun.       "Oh, and what if he hadn't been there today" Sehun asked and Semin titled her head "Than maybe... I'd be...disappointed" she said. Her expression was so funny that Sehun had to laugh out.      "Why are you laughing?!" Semin frowned even more and Sehun shook his head. "You're so dumbfounded when it comes to relationships" Sehun said.      "Look, do you think Baekhyun's good and handsome?" Sehun asked and Semin thought for a while before answering "He's a really nice person, and he is quite good-looking".      "Do you want him to care about you?" Sehun continued. "Well, of course. He's a friend after all" Semin said sitting down on the floor before Sehun did the same.      "Have you ever thought about Baekhyun's thoughts about you?" The boy continued with questions and Semin answered them all honestly and truthfully "I sometimes wonder what he sees me as, a friend or just a gang stranger".      "Semin, you're so stupid sometimes... I'm sure you really like him... I mean...like like love him..." Sehun shook his head. Semin didn't do anything for five seconds and Sehun chuckled.      "Speechless, huh? Let me explain. You care about him, you want him to care about you and you want to know what he thinks of you...those are the simple signs that someone's in love" Sehun lightly pinched Semin's cheek.      "Huh? Who taught you that? You don't even have a girlfriend" Semin said with a narrowed brow. "I don't need a girlfriend to know this" he rolled his eyes.       "Think about it... You do like Baekhyun, right?" Sehun said with a small smirk. Semin lowered her head and looked at her hands. There wasn't a time when she stopped and thought about it fully.      Maybe the strange feeling that she started to have whenever she was with Baekhyun was actually love she felt towards him. Truth to be told, she did like his personality. She wanted a person like him to be beside her. Was that love that she felt?      "Then,...what should I do?" Semin asked Sehun with widened eyes and Sehun shook his head with a gentle smile "Why not tell him about your feelings then?".  
     "Baekhyun-ah, why are you so happy today?" Baekhyun's mother asked while she saw him walking into the dining room. He only s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter