011

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 11


     "Hey, let's get inside the building..." Sehun suggested to his friends and they agreed. Semin only followed around quietly with Baekhyun's earphones plugged in her ears. She didn't know why she even followed them anymore though she could leave if she wanted to.

     "Sit here, I'll go get some hit chocolate" Kai smiled and went away for a while. The whole table was noisy except for Semin who was slowly closing her eyes. She was sleepy because she barely had any sleep the night before. She was busy training.

     "Hey, Semin..." Baekhyun whispered a little and the girl's eyes opened, looking directly into his eyes. "You should go take a rest" he said. He had to admit that he was a bit worried about her. She looked paler than usually, not to mention that her ponytail was not a ponytail anymore.

     "Oh, my father owns this place, so don't worry. You can go up and chose whatever room you want" Tao said quite proudly and Sehun nodded. He had noticed that she looked tired so he walked over to her, helping her up to find a room.

      "Thanks..." Semin smiled a little as Sehun opened the doors of the room. It was a casual room with clean and fresh aura and that was all she needed. As soon as Sehun left her to rest, she hopped on the bed and covered herself with the blankets.

     That was when Baekhyun's phone, which was in her pocket, suddenly rang. She forgot that his phone was even there. The ID caller read 'mother'. Semin thought about not answering because it had nothing to do with her. However, she gave in a picked up after Baekhyun's mother called five times in a row.

     "Yeoboseyo?" Semin answered. There was a small second of hesitation before she could hear the other person answer. "Oh, Semin?" The woman asked. Semin was surprised that she even remembered her because it wasn't like they knew one another that well.

     "Nae" she answered. Semin suddenly heard Baekhy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter