017

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Baekhyun was siting in the classroom when the doors of the classroom suddenly swung open. All the eyes directed at Semin who just walked in with a serious face as always.

     "Baekhyun, come out, now" she said and he looked at her, dumbfounded. "But...I'm in the middle of a lesson" he said. Semin looked at the teacher and titled her head. "U-Um...the lesson is finished already so... I-I guess you can go?" The teacher said and Baekhyun bowed before going out.

     "Why do suddenly?" Baekhyun asked as they were walking their way out of the school. "Just...some business"she said. Semin made Baekhyun get into the car and they drove to the company.

       "Remember the time you told your mother we were your friends?" She asked and he nodded a little. "Well, now it's my turn" she said and Baekhyun raised his brow "Are you planning to introduce me to someone?" He asked.

     "Isn't it obvious?" She rolled her eyes, looking out of the window. Baekhyun didn't say anything and just looked out of the window. The situation came so suddenly to him and it made him ask himself, why him of all people?


     "Father...?" Sin slowly opened the doors and the man opened his eyes. "Semin..." The man smiled a little, motioning for her to sit down. That was when he noticed the boy standing behind her. "Is that your friend?" He asked.

     Semin hesitated but still nodded. "...Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun" the boy bowed and sat down next to Semin. Semin's father let out a chuckle and nodded. In his eyes, the boy looked really like a gentle and kind person. He reminded him of himself when he was small.

       "That's him, father... Is it all you want?" Semin asked. She wanted it to end quickly. Because she didn't want Baekhyun to be there. After all, they weren't that close but because of her father's sake, th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter