018

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     When Baekhyun returned home, his mind was so occupied that he didn't even hear his mother calling him. "Baekhyun?" She called for the nth time and until then had he turned to her "Huh?".      "How are Semin and Sehun?" She asked, feeling sorry for them. "They're fine don't worry..." Baekhyun replied and went to his room. As he entered, he thought back about the scenario that happened at Semin's house.       Why did Sehun tell Semin that he liked her? Was it just a joke that Semin took seriously? But what was actually Baekhyun's answer. There were a lot of choices Baekhyun wanted to make. And he was uncertain of his feelings.     Maybe it was just pity or respect that he felt towards her. But a part of him somehow wanted to be with her as long as possible. Baekhyun wanted to be there to help her, to be a shoulder she could lean on.       Out of frustration, Baekhyun threw himself on the bed with a loud sigh. "Should I consider Semin as...my crush? No crush is a too strong word... But I think I might have actually fallen in love with her" Baekhyun talked to himself himself while blushing.         "How's the first day at the company, milady" asked the secretary as she brought hot chocolate to Semin's table. "It's pretty tiring...and please, just call me Semin" she said, taking the cup of hot drink.      "Sehun said that you just need to go over to his office room if you needed some rest" the secretary said and Semin nodded. Though she talked to Semin, her mind was busy at the moment.      Just as Baekhyun, she wondered what she thought of Baekhyun. Clearly, he's been sticking around her every time she needed someone to be there and he never complained. Semin didn't know what it was that she felt towards him but she was sure that Baekhyun had become her friend a really long time ago. And he was slowly crossing the friend-zone.       What surprised herself was that she actually wanted him to cross that line. Semin wanted Baekhyun to try and become someone even more important to her. Was it love that she felt?      "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter