001

Gangster Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1      "Agh!" The boys hissed as they received punches in the faces, following by stomach-kicks. Semin sighed as she removed her black glove, looking at the boys lying on the ground.       "Sorry, Sehun. I took all the fun for myself" she said quietly and Sehun only nodded. "You're lucky I didn't break even a bone" said Semin as she slowly walked away from the beaten boys with Sehun.       
      Upon reaching their house, Semin went up to her room immediately. Despite it was just both of them and two maids, they lived in a big house which people liked to call a mansion.        Their father, Oh Jae Hyuk, was a rich business man. He owns a great and famous company, therefor owns a huge amount of money.        Semin and Sehun moved to live together because their father was always either busy at the company or in other states.      Their mother died long ago, when the both were only ten years old. It was a big loss but they were able to overcome it in the end. 
       "Stupid idiots stealing my things" Semin ruffled her hair and stepped into the bathroom to take a shower. Once she was done, she sat to her desk, taking her stuff out of the school bag. She ditched the last lesson so she had to catch on along with Sehun who walked into her room a minute later. The maids didn't interrupt them and just made some snacks for them.        "Sis, what's this?" Sehun frowned as he looked at Semin's knuckle which was bleeding. "I'm okay" said Semin without looking away from her notebook.       "I thought you wore the glove" he titled his head. "I did. But I hit one of the street lamps on the way home" she said.        "Geez, you're such a kid" Sehun stood up to take the things to treat her injured hand. "I'm still older than you" Semin voiced out and Sehun chuckled on that.        "Give me your hand" Sehun sat in front of her and she did as told. The small wounds stung like hell and Semin bit her lip to suppress a yelp.        "I'm meeting up with the guys so I'll be home a little late" Sehun said while caressing her hand. "Fine. Just turn back by midnight" was all Semin said before turning her attention back to the homeworks.      There was still a difference between the twins. Friends. That was what Sehun had. Semin had none. Not that she didn't want any, if she tried she'd have a bunch of them, but she just saw them as a waste of time.       "Miss, the dinner is ready" said the maid as she stood in front of Semin's room. "I won't be eating today", with that, SeMin packed her things and walked out of her room to another one.        Semin walked into the training room where she always trained. Putting on her gloves, she started punching the boxing bag with a normal pace which fastened minute by minute.        Sehun used to train with her but he was busy that night. Semin didn't think about anything while boxing, it made her uncomfortable when she things about too many stuff.       Semin didn't often wear headphones at home. She did it only at school. The reason was because she didn't want to hear stupid stuff from others. People who talked about stupid stuff were so pathetic.        She didn't have a big passion in music but she still liked ballad songs. And when she wears head phones, students avoid talking to her.
      
      "It's been whole five months since father visited" she hissed and her punches became harder. She hated the fact that her and Sehun'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter